BY POST FOODS, LLC

Hny bnch oat strwbry 16.5oz see more...

• MUY bueno producto cereal.crujiente rico de fresa buen sa...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Shannon R.
San Mateo, CA
Thanks Influenster for the suprise package! I have to say I do love honey bunches of oats but I feel the strawberries are too tart. I do like that they don't get mushy though.
Samantha A.
I love the strawberry kick it has to the crunch!!! Honey bunches has always been my go to so I'm happy that they put a nice berry spin on it. Great value, the box is huge!
Jennifer L.
One of my favorite cereals!! So tasty and every bite is different. It's essentially healthy because it has so many vitamins and minerals and they even use real strawberries. I could eat this cereal every day.
Katie H.
Fairfax, VA
I love this brand of cereal. I canny wait to always eat it! It is not privy and it doesn't taste like sugar on a spoon. This is my first time eating it and I will def buy it again! And other sorts of flavorsz
Christine Y.
Raleigh, NC
I love this cereal! It doesn't get too mushy too quickly, lots of flavor, and the strawberries add great flavor.

I recieved the honey bunches of oats in my vox box from influenster for free to try.
Sarah S.
I got this VoxBox today and must say I am excited to try them out! Love honey bunches of oats so can't imagine it with the strawberries. Looks delicious!!
Love them! The entire family loved them so that is a huge deal for us. This will be added to our mix of cereal choices. Great value for the price as well.
Charlese A.
Grand Prairie, TX
The taste is amazing! I love the chunks of strawberries! This is my first time eating honey bunches of oats. K will definitely be buying again!
Tessa T.
Idaho Falls , ID
I love the heath benefits and how tasty this cereal is!! The dried strawberries add such a great tang! This cereal is SO good over yogurt!
Erika p.
It's so delicious!!! Love the added strawberries!!! My family is obsessed and they ate most of my box!lol definitely will be repurchased!
Angela M.
SACRAMENTO, CA
MUY bueno producto cereal.crujiente rico de fresa buen sabor les encanta a mis niños.lo recomiendo muchísimo.