BY POST FOODS, LLC

Hny bnch oat strwbry 16.5oz see more...

• MUY bueno producto cereal.crujiente rico de fresa buen sa...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tushii R.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Got this cereal in one of my boxes and I am so happy I did! It's healthy ANDD it tastes so good. I usually hate dried strawberries in cereal but these don't have that salty taste I don't like. Love.
Britt T.
I love breakfast and this is one of my favorites! It's very healthy to give to you entire family and kids will like it too because it tastes great. It's also great for those on a budget because it's far from expensive.
Jill M.
Ames, IA
I really enjoyed this cereal! I'm not usually a huge breakfast person, but when I do, I tend to lean towards eating cereal. The strawberries were such a nice addition to this cereal and I added sliced bananas, which made it awesome! Totally recommend!
Kristen V.
Mason, OH
This cereal was very good! It was sweet with the little kick of sour/sweet from the strawberries. It's yummy, but it's not as good as the Special K strawberry cereal. If I had to purchase one or the other, I would for sure pick Special K!
Stephanie L.
Whiteland , IN
My husband has been eating this cereal for as long as we've been married and he doesn't get sick of it! The different textures and tastes are good and filling! The price is usually affordable so win/win.
Jennifer F.
San Antonio, TX
This cereal is very tasty! I really don't like milk, so I ate it with almond milk and added some bananas! It also didn't make me feel too full! It was just rate and made for a great quick morning breakfast!
Barbara P.
Beach park, IL
Love this product. This is an anytime food. I eat this morning noon and night. You should try this and I recommend this to anyone that's not allergic to strawberry. They have other flavors also.
Laura S.
I have always gotten the Honey Bunches of Oats with almonds but I really like the strawberry kind. Good balance of sweet and tart. Also a good balance of berries. I hate when you don't have enough to evenly distribute for each bite. I would get these again!
Amanda M.
This is such a tasty cereal! It's very filling and has the perfect amount of sweetness. Ive never tried it before and was surprised at how good it was. I recommend!
Dawn K.
Makes Breakfasts so exciting!!! Its so good!! The combinations of the Honey oats and strawberries are my new fave!!! Hope they can have it in Gluten-Free aswell for my 5th star!
Angela M.
SACRAMENTO, CA
MUY bueno producto cereal.crujiente rico de fresa buen sabor les encanta a mis niños.lo recomiendo muchísimo.