BY POST FOODS, LLC

Hny bnch oat strwbry 16.5oz see more...

• MUY bueno producto cereal.crujiente rico de fresa buen sabor les ...1 Answers
Natalie W.
Greensboro, MD
I just got this in my first influenster box and I love it! Cereal is a huge staple for me so I love switching it up and trying new ones. The strawberries added an extra flavor to the cereal and it was delicious!
Taylor M.
Atlanta, GA
I'll be honest, when I got this I didn't think I was going to like it that much. I was a little thrown off by ACTUAL dried strawberries. But once I added milk and really gave it a go, I actually loved it!
Rachel K.
Charlotte, NC
I really love the taste of this cereal and love that it seems the strawberries are evenly distributed throughout the box. My only complaint is that it gets soggy sooo quickly. I'm the person that pours more cereal in as I eat, since I like it crispy, and that didn't even seem to work.
Cassie W.
Fonda, IA
Loved my Honey Bunches of Oats voxbox with real strawberries! I have always loved HBO cereal but the added strawberries adds even more flavor! Delicious for breakfast and not sugary and unhealthy like some other cereals! Great flavor!!
Taylor E.
Somerset, KY
After receiving this cereal for free from Influester, my father and I immediately tried it. We both love the taste and love the size of the box. We will be able to enjoy the delicious flavor for a while. That is, unless he sneaks and eats it all.
Taryn C.
Received this lovely VoxBox today. I have to admit I don't like strawberries so I just ate around them. But I do love Honey Bunches of Oats. It has so much flavor in every bite and keeps you full and satisfied during the morning for breakfast
Natalia B.
I received this for free from Influenster and my hubby and I immediately try it out and I am obsessed on how delicious it is!! It's sweet and crunchy and the strawberries are a delicious addition. Love it, it's gonna be my breakfast must.
Christy C.
Saint Edward, NE
Love the bunches of oats & the real strawberries but the flakes get soggy too fast & the strawberries kind of do too. But it's nice to know it's low in sugar and is a great option for a quick breakfast.
Madeline R.
Just got this cereal today to review. I had never had this kind before trying it out today but it was ok. It's got real strawberries in which weren't my favorite. Good sized box. I probably wouldn't purchase again.
Tushii R.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Got this cereal in one of my boxes and I am so happy I did! It's healthy ANDD it tastes so good. I usually hate dried strawberries in cereal but these don't have that salty taste I don't like. Love.
Angela M.
SACRAMENTO, CA
MUY bueno producto cereal.crujiente rico de fresa buen sabor les encanta a mis niños.lo recomiendo muchísimo.