BY POST FOODS, LLC

Hny bnch oat strwbry 16.5oz see more...

• MUY bueno producto cereal.crujiente rico de fresa buen sabor les ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mariah F.
Cincinnati, OH
This is the the tastiest way to start off my mornings! I received a box in my most recent Vox box. I've had Honey Bunches before, but never the fruit flavored so I couldn't wait to try it. This cereal is lower on the calories and full of flavor!
tayen k.
Hollywood, CA
I love Honey Bunches of Oats. However with the freeze dried strawberries, it's a hit or miss for me. Depending on my mood, I enjoy the tart addition or the soggy tang makes it difficult to eat. I can't decide exactly how I feel about the strawberries. However one thing is clear: they are not very sweet berries. They add a spongy texture and a tangy flavor.
Jessica D.
You have no idea how excited I was to see I was chosen to try this cereal and review it!! The kids and I absolutely love this cereal!!! This makes me want to start buying more of it from the store!! It is the perfect blend! So delicious😊😊
Gracias a Influenster por mi caja gratis de Honey Bunches of oats.
Honey Bunches of oats es uno de mis cereales favoritos, pero admito que siempre como los naturales, así que estoy deseando probar estos con fresa. Estoy segura que estarán igual de riquísimos..
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida
My daughter really likes this cereal! She loves the strawberries. It's slightly sweetened but not to sweet. It gives her lots of energy for her day ahead and is very filling. We would defiantly buy this again. We received this item complimentary for testing purposes but the opinions are our own.
Caroline M.
New Albany, OH
Just got this in my influencer box. I loved it! I opened right away and tried it when I got home from work. I've always been a fan of honey bunches of oats, my the strawberries were a nice twist. The only thing I wish was that there would be less sugar in this cereal.
Harlee S.
I am always so skeptical to try cereal with fruit in it; however, the strawberries in this cereal are SO GOOD. the crunchiness of the oats and granola provides the perfect balance. AND it keeps me full!! I received this item for free in exchange for an honest review. #HBOiseverything
Caitlyn W.
Lexington, KY
Delicious! Cereal is my go to for a quick breakfast and this did not disappoint. I love the crunch of the oats and sweet taste of the strawberries. This is a great breakfast treat that also feels like I'm eating healthy!
Melissa D.
Marion, IA
I love the taste and crunch of the cereal. I have been enjoying it instead of unhealthy snacks. It gives me that crunch that I crave and lots of healthy benefits rather than lots of empty calories. I really liked the strawberries. I was amazed how the dehydrate strawberries tasted so moist once liquid hit them they rehydrated.
Ivanna B.
My kids love these my son wanted to eat them as soon as I received the box. They are a great alternative to sugary cereal. Great value. These were sent to me by influenster for review, we buy them anyway though.
Angela M.
SACRAMENTO, CA
MUY bueno producto cereal.crujiente rico de fresa buen sabor les encanta a mis niños.lo recomiendo muchísimo.