BY POST FOODS, LLC

Hny bnch oat strwbry 16.5oz see more...

• MUY bueno producto cereal.crujiente rico de fresa buen sabor les ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mojieanna D.
Washington, DC
I had this for breakfast today. I'm the type of person who do not put fruits in my cereal, a traditionalist. I also hate soggy cereal so I try to eat the cereal fast. It's been a while since I've tried Honey Bunches of Oats and this one with strawberries renewed my interest in it! I separated the strawberries and had it in between bites. It is quite tasty. The kids at home liked it too.

Now the cereal part, I poured milk in it (i don't normally drink milk but only get to have it in cereal) despite taking out the strawberry, the milk had a hint of strawberry, like when my mom used to make strawberry milk for us growing up. It was a pleasant surprise. Halfway through the bowl some of the cereal started being soggy, as nature dictates, thank cereal Gods for the bunches because they stayed crunchy!

All in all, if you like strawberry milk and love crunchy cereal. This is for you. Glad to have signed up with influenster and got the chance to try this free before buying it for the house.
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
I like that this cereal is fairly healthy and not packed with tons of sugar, but there's something about the dried strawberries I do not like... Strawberries are my favorite fruit, but the texture of these is just not for me. The product isn't bad, it just comes down to personal preference 😊
Caroline M.
New Albany, OH
Just got this in my influencer box. I loved it! I opened right away and tried it when I got home from work. I've always been a fan of honey bunches of oats, my the strawberries were a nice twist. The only thing I wish was that there would be less sugar in this cereal.
Jill M.
Ames, IA
I really enjoyed this cereal! I'm not usually a huge breakfast person, but when I do, I tend to lean towards eating cereal. The strawberries were such a nice addition to this cereal and I added sliced bananas, which made it awesome! Totally recommend!
Jasmine N.
Love the cereal. I'm not always found of dried fruit so I only leave a little in but if I do I eat it immediately. I like the crunch of the fruit and I do not let it get soggy. Honey bunches of oats always delivers on the taste of the their cereal.
Mariah F.
Cincinnati, OH
This is the the tastiest way to start off my mornings! I received a box in my most recent Vox box. I've had Honey Bunches before, but never the fruit flavored so I couldn't wait to try it. This cereal is lower on the calories and full of flavor!
Jessica D.
You have no idea how excited I was to see I was chosen to try this cereal and review it!! The kids and I absolutely love this cereal!!! This makes me want to start buying more of it from the store!! It is the perfect blend! So delicious😊😊
Alex T.
Seattle, WA
Love Honey Bunches of Oats. I have probably tried all the different flavors. My favorite is honey roasted, chocolate, and now the strawberries. Eat it with rice milk and some bananas. It tastes great and my entire family loves
Jennifer L.
One of my favorite cereals!! So tasty and every bite is different. It's essentially healthy because it has so many vitamins and minerals and they even use real strawberries. I could eat this cereal every day.
Stephanie L.
Whiteland , IN
My husband has been eating this cereal for as long as we've been married and he doesn't get sick of it! The different textures and tastes are good and filling! The price is usually affordable so win/win.
Angela M.
Sacramento , CA
MUY bueno producto cereal.crujiente rico de fresa buen sabor les encanta a mis niños.lo recomiendo muchísimo.