BY POST FOODS, LLC

Hny bnch oat strwbry 16.5oz see more...

• MUY bueno producto cereal.crujiente rico de fresa buen sabor les ...1 Answers
Emily P.
This cereal reminds me of a spinoff of Special K Berries but with more an oat flavored taste. I thought it was a bit too sweet for my taste with the additional honey in it, but to each their own. If you love honey and strawberries together, this is for you. I probably would eat it as a topper on yogurt instead of eating it with milk due to its sweetness.
Trenity L.
Florence, SC
I love me some Honey Bunches of Oats. I eat them for breakfast, as a snack, as dinner lol. I love the Vanilla Almond eapecially. Also, anything with chocolate lol. Can't go wrong with a high fiber multigrain cereal that tastes good!
Mojieanna D.
Washington, DC
I had this for breakfast today. I'm the type of person who do not put fruits in my cereal, a traditionalist. I also hate soggy cereal so I try to eat the cereal fast. It's been a while since I've tried Honey Bunches of Oats and this one with strawberries renewed my interest in it! I separated the strawberries and had it in between bites. It is quite tasty. The kids at home liked it too.

Now the cereal part, I poured milk in it (i don't normally drink milk but only get to have it in cereal) despite taking out the strawberry, the milk had a hint of strawberry, like when my mom used to make strawberry milk for us growing up. It was a pleasant surprise. Halfway through the bowl some of the cereal started being soggy, as nature dictates, thank cereal Gods for the bunches because they stayed crunchy!

All in all, if you like strawberry milk and love crunchy cereal. This is for you. Glad to have signed up with influenster and got the chance to try this free before buying it for the house.
Jasmine N.
Love the cereal. I'm not always found of dried fruit so I only leave a little in but if I do I eat it immediately. I like the crunch of the fruit and I do not let it get soggy. Honey bunches of oats always delivers on the taste of the their cereal.
Theresa H.
Paso Robles, CA
This is one tasty box of cereal! I love all the dried strawberries in the cereal. Lots of strawberries per bite. They taste as good as fresh & do sweet. You need to try this now. Good with soy milk too. Don't forget to mix some in your yogurt. Kids love this too. #igotitfree to share my honest thoughts
Meriah D.
Columbia, MO
I received my box free from Influenster! I had to try it out immediately. I ate it with 2% milk and it is so delicious! The oat bunches add the perfect amount of crunch in with the sweet strawberries. I can pronounce all of the ingredients names which reminds me it's real, healthy cereal. @HBOats @Influenster #HBOisEverything #gotitfree
Bridget W.
Troy, NY
I love cereal! It's one of my go to breakfasts and quick snacks when I'm feeling peckish. I'm not the biggest fan of the strawberries, they're a little too tart and sweet for the morning, but they add variety into my day. I might even let my hubby eat some of this cereal if he's lucky :)
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Que les digo! Esta cajita es una bomba de sabor!!! Desde que la abrí supe que sería bueno porque el olor que desprende es una buena señal!! Las hojuelas crujientes y las 🍓le da ese toque agridulce!!! #HBO es una buena forma de empezar el día!!
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
I like that this cereal is fairly healthy and not packed with tons of sugar, but there's something about the dried strawberries I do not like... Strawberries are my favorite fruit, but the texture of these is just not for me. The product isn't bad, it just comes down to personal preference 😊
Mariah F.
Cincinnati, OH
This is the the tastiest way to start off my mornings! I received a box in my most recent Vox box. I've had Honey Bunches before, but never the fruit flavored so I couldn't wait to try it. This cereal is lower on the calories and full of flavor!
Angela M.
Sacramento , CA
MUY bueno producto cereal.crujiente rico de fresa buen sabor les encanta a mis niños.lo recomiendo muchísimo.