Post Foods, LLC GREAT GRAINS DB BRY MEDLEY 12.75OZ

by Post Foods, LLC

Great grains db bry medley 12.75oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Post Foods, LLC GREAT GRAINS DB BRY MEDLEY 12.75OZ!
Kelly W.
These taste so good and are so satisfying!!!! They have more ingredients than your Average cereal and it’s very fulling
Omattie R.
I love this cereal. I love that it’s healthy and nutritious. Great to have any time of the day. Would love if they come in other fruity combinations other than blueberries and bananas. Will definitely recommend.
misshoneypotlips B.
Buckeye, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
Such a delicious and filling cereal the berries make it taste perfect i love it with warm milk and make it nice n Harty for on a cold morning
Adriana R.
Modesto, CA
Only down side us the sugar! Other then that I love the combination of fruits, nut and grains. I made a mistake in adding it to yogurt and I was wrong. Better eaten with your favorite milk or as a snack.
Meagan W.
Comstock Park, MI
1,336 reviews
Great product great price great taste I love it definitely keep buying this product great
Amanda S.
Louisville, KY
I really like this cereal, although the coconut one is the best. They are kind of pricey for a box of cereal though and smaller boxes.
Patricia Ann P.
Wallkill, NY
This stays crunchy in milk. The texture and flavor is is very nice. It’s not overly sweet and doesn’t have the artificial chemical flavor of other grain cereals.
Gennell F.
Harvest, AL
These are delicious! Does not make me miss sweet cereals at all. They make for a perfect midnight snack. Great with milk or by the handful
Claire B.
Billings, MT
Delicious cereal! I love the variety! Wasn’t crazy about the texture of the berries after sitting in milk for a while, but otherwise this cereal was great to mix up breakfast!
Annie W.
Marietta, GA
This is one of my favorite cereals! Its got sooo much going on and has so much flavor. It's super filling so I know I won't need a snack until lunch time plus you get a lot in just one serving. Still a sweet cereal but the variety of grains gives it extra texture and a little savory taste too

Looking for your answer?