BY POST

It also makes a fun snack when the kids are hungry after school. You can pour some in a small container for the kids to bring with them in the car for snacking on the go. Post Cocoa Pebbles Cereal: 120 calories 10 essential vitamins and minerals Gluten-free cereal Giant size Kosher 40 oz bag of cocoa cereal see more...

• Is the chocolate flavor better than the fruit flavor? 1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Destani S.
Joppa, AL
This is like the only cereal I buy. Wonderful authentic chocolate flavor that makes chocolate milk in the bottom. And you can get it in this giant bag for super cheap, and I think the flavor is contained better than in the boxed cereal! I cant express my love for this delicious cereal.
Joanna W.
Hoskinston, KY
My all time favorite cereal since I was a little girl. I love chocolate and what's better than chocolate cereal for breakfast or anytime of the day. The picture on the bag reminds me of watching the flintstones growing up. I love how the cereal turns the milk to chocolate. And with this bag comes even more.
Laychelle G.
Newport News, VA
Cocoa pebbles always brings me back to my childhood. I eat these as a late night snack. This cereal helps out a lot when your having a chocolate craving...yum yum yum!!
Roxanne M.
St Augustine, FL
This is a value size. Which is perfect for big families like mine. It's fast n fun and delicious for this mornings when you simply have no time to cook.
Michelle V.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Cocoa Pebbles as always my sons favorite because is chocolate I always get him the 40oz bag at Walmart for $5 better than that impossible , great taste!
Dan B.
I have been eating Cocoa Pebbles and Fruity Pebbles cereal for over 40 years and I still think it's one of the best cereals on the market.

Since it is a rice cereal, it is great for those of us that have gluten sensitivities.

It also has less sugar than other kids cereals, even though we adults like it too.
Lora M.
Winnipeg, MB
Review for: Post® Cocoa Pebbles™ Sweetened Rice Cereal 2 ct. Bags more...
I have loved these since I was a toddler.I love making treats with them too.Like a square similar to puffed wheat cake.I also just eat it straight out of the bag.
My favotite so far. Of course I dont eat them every single day but they are my firts favorite ever sunce i am a kid. If you really love chocolate, go for this.
Caroline  S.
Is the chocolate flavor better than the fruit flavor?