BY POST

Post Cocoa Pebbles Cereal, 17-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 5)
  • "I don't really like chocolate milk or else I would probably like it..but they love it so I buy it for them!" in 2 reviews
  • "I have always loved coco pebbles." in 1 review
Carissa O.
Carissa O.
Foodie Expert
Deliciously chocolates cereal. Best with crunch so I try to either eat them fast with milk or eat a little at a time so they stay crispier longer. After just a few minutes they get to soggy for my liking. But the milk is always very tasty afterwards!
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
I love these so much. It may not be the most healthy, but it definitely is delicious. Like many, I am not a fan of milk but because this turns your milk into chocolate milk I even drink that at the end.
Brie  D.
Brie D.
Foodie Expert
Cocoa pebbles are so good they are great for a midnight snack and the chocolate milk it makes is good too super chocolatey
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
Foodie Expert
I have to confess, I usually eat this without milk, because I do not like it, nor does it taste as good when the cereal gets soggy.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Rice Krispies with chocolate, what is not to love!? They also make your milk chocolatey which is the perfect treat.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Mccomb, MS
I have always loved coco pebbles. These are still still great and I still buy them. I love having the chocolate milk to drink after the cereal is gone. One if my favorites for sure.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
boardman , OH
Foodie Expert
My husband and children love this ceral!! I like the fruity pebbles!! I don't really like chocolate milk or else I would probably like it..but they love it so I buy it for them!!
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Westerville, OH
This is great with or without milk. I mean it chocolate and you can never go wrong with chocolate; i really love this cereal
Carla B.
Carla B.
My family loves this cereal. Has the right amount of chocolate and crisp to it. Never goes to waste at our house.
Katy M.
Katy M.
Foodie Expert
I like this cereal better than Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies Cereal. It is perfect for a late night chocolate craving. It is a sweeter cereal so I wouldn't recommend eating it for a nutritious breakfast, but it is tasty and worth the purchase if you love chocolate cereal!! #cereal #chocolate #delicious #snack #breakfast #latenight #sugar