BY POST

Post™ Cocoa Pebbles™ Brand.
Made with real cocoa!
Sweetened rice cereal. see more...

Post Cocoa Pebbles Cereal
  • "If the cereal wasnt delicious enough...then you get to drink chocolate milk!!" in 1 review
  • "Definitely recommend if you want something sweet in the morning :)" in 1 review
  • "This is one of my favorite cereals, I love how it makes your milk chocolatey." in 1 review
  • "The only thing I hate is it gets soggy so fast." in 1 review
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
Foodie Expert
This cereal I have always liked sense I was a kid! It’s super chocolate which I enjoy and I like how it’s crunchy! It’s also super easy to find it’s been around for anlong time and I would recommend this one to anyone who loves chocolate!
Gianna B.
Albany, NY
Review for: Cereal 13 oz; 368 g
One of my favorite cerials, in my household this stuff goes fast. I really love the extra chocolatey kind because the chocolate taste doesnt all come off in the milk.
Nicole
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite childhood cereals! I'm a big time chocolate lover, so as a child this was my go-to breakfast option next to Lucky Charms. You have to eat it quick, or it can get soggy fast. Lol You will love it though!
Briana M.
Foodie Expert
Cocoa pebbles is one of my all time favorite cereals and always will be because chocolaty goodness 😻 probably not the healthiest choice but it's go-to when you're not worried about eating super healthy. Just want taste good go for this!! Love it
Jessica S.
Nicholson, PA
Foodie Expert
Cocoa Pebbles has been my favorite cereal since I was little. You can almost always find it on sale to avoid paying full price. They taste great as a substitute in rice krispy treats! I love that they make the milk chocolate!
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Foodie Expert
The best chocolate cereal. A real coaco flavor in each pebble. Gets soggy fast so buyer beware. However I love soggy food so I love when the milk soaks into the cereal. Even better with almond milk.
Berenice O.
Los Lunas, NM
This is one of most favorite cereals you can taste the chocolate and the sweet in every spoonful and after you're done eating the milk is pretty much turned into chocolate milk.
Jacqueline L.
Taylor, TX
Foodie Expert
We always buy post cocoa pebbles. They're very crispy and chocolaty and good. We always choose this brand it's great. This ceral goes great with milk it turns it like chocolate milk. We still use those bowls that have a connected straw and drinking the chocolaty milk and it's great no more wasted milk. If you want crunch, chocolate, goodness get these.
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
Foodie Expert
These are a great treat. They are chocolaty and delicious. I usually have these as a treat. I love the fact that they are gluten free. I only purchase these when I find them on sale. I. am very satisfied with Cocoa Pebbles.
Rachel M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this cereal whenever I need a chocolate fix. The milk turns into delicious chocolate milk too so that's an even higher mark for me! Our 5 year old won't eat them though because he thinks they're too sugary/sweet.
Mackenzie G.
Locust Grove, GA
Is it a really strong chocolate flavor?
Zuleima S.
Este producto realmente me llama la atención, sabe bien? Sabe a chocolate?