Post Cocoa Pebbles Cereal

by Pebbles

Post™ Cocoa Pebbles™ Brand.
Made with real cocoa!
Sweetened rice cereal.

What's the biggest box or bag this cereal comes in?
Is it a really strong chocolate flavor?
Este producto realmente me llama la atención, sabe bien? Sabe a chocolate?
Start your review of Post Cocoa Pebbles Cereal!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This is one of my favorite cereals, I love how it makes your milk chocolatey.in 1 review
If the cereal wasnt delicious enough...then you get to drink chocolate milk!!in 1 review
The only thing I hate is it gets soggy so fast.in 1 review
Definitely recommend if you want something sweet in the morning :)in 1 review
3 months agoRoxboro, NC
These are my husbands favorite. We all it as well! My son likes it with sliced bananas. Love the Flinstones, great nostalgia! Have eaten fruity and cocoa pebbles for years! Highly recommend for a delicious breakfast or snack!
a month agoNew Orleans , LA
Post Cocoa Pebbles Cereal uploaded by Ameenah S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this cereal very much and also its my husband’s favorite. I like it because when you put it in the milk its bot crunchy no more 😂 thats my favorite part of it lol. In my house we are only 2 with no kids but we always get more than one box hahaha love it and i highly recommend it
4 months agoCibolo, TX
I love this cereal! It's so chocolatey and crunchy. Ive bought this cereal multiple times. I don't think that this cereal gets soggy quick but then again, I don't give it time to. I think this cereal is good for both kids and adults. Try it if you haven't already!
3 months ago
I have a weak spot for this. I love that it turns the milk into chocolate milk! It reminds me of my childhood and feels like a dessert. I do not buy often. It’s an occasional treat.
5 months ago
This is the best cereal everThis is the best cereal everThis is the best cereal everThis is the best cereal everThis is the best cereal everThis is the best cereal everThis is the best cereal everThis is the best cereal everThis is the best cereal everThis is the best cereal everThis is the best cereal everThis is the best cereal everThis is the best cereal everThis is the best cereal everThis is the best cereal everThis is the best cereal everThis is the best cereal everThis is the best cereal everThis is the best cereal everThis is the best cereal everThis is the best cereal everThis is the best cereal everThis is the best cereal everThis is the best cereal everThis is the best cereal ever
9 months agoRoseville, MI
Purchased at: Kroger
Definitely on my list as one of my all time favorite cereals. Nice and chocolaty, and we all know of the special magic of turning your plain milk to chocolate milk. The popping sounds makes it even more fun to eat and somehow the milk to cereal ratio for each bite is always just right. You can never go wrong with a tasty cereal that doesn’t wreck the top of your mouth!
2 years agoFort Worth, TX
Post Cocoa Pebbles Cereal uploaded by Brianna N.
This cereal I have always liked sense I was a kid! It’s super chocolate which I enjoy and I like how it’s crunchy! It’s also super easy to find it’s been around for anlong time and I would recommend this one to anyone who loves chocolate!
8 months ago
This cereal is my favorite! I eat it everyday. It has an amazing chocolate taste. The milk turns a little brown from the cereal but it makes it taste good. If you like chocolates than I recommend this for you!
7 months agoRowlett, TX
Cereal that turns you milk into chocolate milk??!!!? How could you NOT want to eat devour this cereal?!! It’s been in my like since I was a kid and it always will be. The crunchy rice flakes are so delicious. Buy it!
6 months agoAshland
This is a childhood favorite along with Fruity Pebbles. It goes hand in hand with watching The Flintstones when I was younger! Of course, when you see your favorite characters on a cereal box you want that cereal! It's always nice having the chocolate milk left over to drink!