BY POST

Post™ Cocoa Pebbles™ Brand.
Made with real cocoa!
Sweetened rice cereal. see more...

Post Cocoa Pebbles Cereal
  • "If the cereal wasnt delicious enough...then you get to drink chocolate milk!!" in 1 review
  • "Definitely recommend if you want something sweet in the morning :)" in 1 review
  • "This is one of my favorite cereals, I love how it makes your milk chocolatey." in 1 review
  • "The only thing I hate is it gets soggy so fast." in 1 review
LaWanda B.
LaWanda B.
Ottawa , WV
Foodie Expert
I think this cereal is one of the best chocolate cereals out there! I've have always loved this cereal even as a child. The only thing I don't like about it is it gets soggy fast but most of the time it don't last long enough to get soggy. My family loves cereal and this is one of my husbands favorite. I don't usually drink milk but I'm more than gladly drink it with this because it leaves a great strong chocolate taste that you never get tired of!!
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Foodie Expert
Yes I am an 18 year old who eats Cocoa Pebbles. I love them! They are the only cereal I eat. It tastes sweet but it's not over sweet. But since it's an american cereal we all know it's practically only made of sugar. It's chocolate and sugar coated rice which is really not good for you to eat in the morning just it is just so good. Sometimes I eat a bowl as a late night snack.
Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.
Corp Christi, TX
Foodie Expert
We always buy post cocoa pebbles. They're very crispy and chocolaty and good. We always choose this brand it's great. This ceral goes great with milk it turns it like chocolate milk. We still use those bowls that have a connected straw and drinking the chocolaty milk and it's great no more wasted milk. If you want crunch, chocolate, goodness get these.
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Westland, MI
Me and my kids have an ongoing war between who's on "Team Fruity" and who's on "Team Chocolatey". Then we ask all of our friends which team that they're on. It's a fun, ongoing thing between us. As far as the cereal, it's delicious, no matter which team that you are on. And you have chocolate milk after which is a bonus.
Miquela B.
Miquela B.
Grand Forks, ND
This stuff is an all time classic! Eating Cocoa Pebbles never gets old! It is VERY sweet, so for those of you who don't enjoy too much, this might not be the cereal for you. But if you can handle a mouthload of awesomeness then this is right up your alley! I love it best with cut up bananas!
Briana M.
Briana M.
Foodie Expert
Cocoa pebbles is one of my all time favorite cereals and always will be because chocolaty goodness 😻 probably not the healthiest choice but it's go-to when you're not worried about eating super healthy. Just want taste good go for this!! Love it
Black-Eyed B.
Black-Eyed B.
traverse city, MI
Foodie Expert
My favorite cereal! It's delicious and makes the milk chocolatey and doesn't get soggy quickly. I am definitely a repeat customer. It's affordable but more expensive than other breakfast cereals.
Christine Mae M.
Christine Mae M.
Foodie Expert
I really love this cereal it's smells amazing like hersheys cocoa powder and when you put the milk it turns into chocolate and I would highly reccomend this product for people who love chocolate
Sherri C.
Sherri C.
Woodward, OK
Foodie Expert
Love the cocoa pebble cereal! you get the chocolate cereal, then the chocolate mile! its so good, youve got to have another bowl!
Claire V.
Claire V.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Foodie Expert
Just an average chocolate cereal.i don't think it's all that flavorable so not in a hurry for more
Mackenzie G.
Mackenzie G.
Locust Grove, GA
Is it a really strong chocolate flavor?
Zuleima S.
Zuleima S.
Este producto realmente me llama la atención, sabe bien? Sabe a chocolate?