Post Cocoa Pebbles Cereal

Post™ Cocoa Pebbles™ Brand.
Made with real cocoa!
Sweetened rice cereal. see more...

Post Cocoa Pebbles Cereal
  • "This is one of my favorite cereals, I love how it makes your milk chocolatey." in 1 review
  • "Definitely recommend if you want something sweet in the morning :)" in 1 review
  • "The only thing I hate is it gets soggy so fast." in 1 review
  • "If the cereal wasnt delicious enough...then you get to drink chocolate milk!!" in 1 review
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
This cereal I have always liked sense I was a kid! It’s super chocolate which I enjoy and I like how it’s crunchy! It’s also super easy to find it’s been around for anlong time and I would recommend this one to anyone who loves chocolate!
Gianna B.
Albany, NY
Review for: Cereal 13 oz; 368 g more...
One of my favorite cerials, in my household this stuff goes fast. I really love the extra chocolatey kind because the chocolate taste doesnt all come off in the milk.
One of my favorite childhood cereals! I'm a big time chocolate lover, so as a child this was my go-to breakfast option next to Lucky Charms. You have to eat it quick, or it can get soggy fast. Lol You will love it though!
Jessica S.
Nicholson, PA
Cocoa Pebbles has been my favorite cereal since I was little. You can almost always find it on sale to avoid paying full price. They taste great as a substitute in rice krispy treats! I love that they make the milk chocolate!
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
The best chocolate cereal. A real coaco flavor in each pebble. Gets soggy fast so buyer beware. However I love soggy food so I love when the milk soaks into the cereal. Even better with almond milk.
Berenice O.
Los Lunas, NM
This is one of most favorite cereals you can taste the chocolate and the sweet in every spoonful and after you're done eating the milk is pretty much turned into chocolate milk.
Jacqueline L.
Taylor, TX
We always buy post cocoa pebbles. They're very crispy and chocolaty and good. We always choose this brand it's great. This ceral goes great with milk it turns it like chocolate milk. We still use those bowls that have a connected straw and drinking the chocolaty milk and it's great no more wasted milk. If you want crunch, chocolate, goodness get these.
LaWanda B.
Pocono Lake, PA
I think this cereal is one of the best chocolate cereals out there! I've have always loved this cereal even as a child. The only thing I don't like about it is it gets soggy fast but most of the time it don't last long enough to get soggy. My family loves cereal and this is one of my husbands favorite. I don't usually drink milk but I'm more than gladly drink it with this because it leaves a great strong chocolate taste that you never get tired of!!
Cassie H.
Yes I am an 18 year old who eats Cocoa Pebbles. I love them! They are the only cereal I eat. It tastes sweet but it's not over sweet. But since it's an american cereal we all know it's practically only made of sugar. It's chocolate and sugar coated rice which is really not good for you to eat in the morning just it is just so good. Sometimes I eat a bowl as a late night snack.
Nikki D.
Westland, MI
Me and my kids have an ongoing war between who's on "Team Fruity" and who's on "Team Chocolatey". Then we ask all of our friends which team that they're on. It's a fun, ongoing thing between us. As far as the cereal, it's delicious, no matter which team that you are on. And you have chocolate milk after which is a bonus.
Mackenzie G.
Locust Grove, GA
Is it a really strong chocolate flavor?
Zuleima S.
Este producto realmente me llama la atención, sabe bien? Sabe a chocolate?
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
What's the biggest box or bag this cereal comes in?