BY CINNAMON PEBBLES

Cinnamon PEBBLES™ is a crispy rice cereal with the perfect combination of cinnamoney sweetness. It’s the latest way from PEBBLES™ to make your mornings rock. see more...

Sabrina M.
Radcliff , KY
My son loves all things cinnamon and Cinnamon Pebbles in no different. The cinnamon flavoring is not overpowering. They also make excellent cinnamon marshmallow treats!
Rochielle C.
Jamaica, NY
I was really excited to try the cinnamon pebbles, as I love fruity pebbles and cocoa pebbles! But I was unfortunately disappointed. They taste okay... really nothing special. The cinnamon taste is very light. It reminds me of when I was a kid and I would add sugar to Rice Krispies cereal to make it taste good lol.
Dominique L.
Saint Louis, MO
Ok these were horrible! I tried them bc I had a coupon on Ibotta for $1 back. Poured a big bowl and started eating. At first the taste resembled Apple Jacks. Then after finishing that first bite....the burn came!! Lol that burning on ur tongue that cinnamon often creates. After eating the whole bowl I was sooooo thirsty. This was the most unenjoyable bowl of cereal I ever ate
Deborah C.
Elgin , OK
Nuevo en el mercado y al parecer el preferido de mi hijo. Tiene un sabor muy rico y no muy cargado a canela, tostado y dulce pero sin empalagar. Muy buena calidad de ingredientes y a muy buen precio.
Yomaris F.
Shreveport, LA
I enjoyed this cereal. I was afraid that the cinnamon taste would be overpowering but it's perfect. I will buy it again. I eat it whenever I have a sweet tooth with almond milk. Delicious!