HealthFirst AidPosishield
West Chester Powder Free Black Nitrile Disposable Gloves, Large - 100 Ct Box, sold by the case 2920/L

by Posishield

Shop for Workwear, Safety Gear & Equipment at The Home Depot. Powder free black nitrile disposable gloves are desinged to be extra tough. Textured grip makes it a great glove for working with oils and solvents. Unique color hides grease and grime. The ideal choice for mechanices or any industrial application were t

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Posishield West Chester Powder Free Black Nitrile Disposable Gloves, Large - 100 Ct. Box, sold by the case 2920/L!
Kari D.
Biddeford, ME
Posishield West Chester Powder Free Black Nitrile Disposable Gloves, Large - 100 Ct. Box, sold by the case 2920/L uploaded by Kari D.
I use probably a dozen pairs of these a day. I have very sensitive skin so a lot of cleaning products will burn my hands & have even made them peel & blister. So i use these to clean everything in my house, to pick up dog doo, cleaning the cat box, or my nephew room, anything I may get my hands dirty doing. Lol. Im able to get these at my local "Family Dollar" or "Dollar General" so they are super affordable. And thery have a few different styles/colors & different sizes.

Looking for your answer?