Poshmark

Poshmark
990 Reviews
4 / 5
Poshmark is a good place to sell your used items. You can make some cash back on what your sell however it might take some time. You get followers who can look at your store - a place where you have all of your listings. You can also shop and buy new and used items by searching for a specific item by category or name or brand. It can be fun however if you’re looking to sell your items it is time consuming. They do provide the shipping label which makes it easy should you sell something. Keep in mind that they do take a percentage of your sales to cover fees. Nic
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
I signed up for a Poshmark account back in 2021 and while I heard some had success, I thought I should give it a try. I usually go to the brick and mortar store locally (Plato’s Closet) to resell clothing but haven’t had any luck. I resigned into the app recently and decided to put up a few listings. I followed all the picture guidelines and filled out the necessary information. Within seconds of posting I had reshares, likes, and a couple of comments. I was hopeful that someone was interested. To my dismay, it was only a comment from a user (probably a bot) that expressed interest but said the pictures on the app were blurry and wanted me to send the information via email instead. I was immediately on guard. I was opposed to it and commented back to see if I could share it DM to her Poshmark account. Unable to and her username didn’t even register. Not about 2 minutes later I get the same comments on a different listing from two different users saying they can’t see the photos and they want to be emailed. Fortunately I hopped over to Reddit and found out this is a common scam. I am very unimpressed. It seems like users are either bots or they make this their business / source of income. Most of the items are cheap looking and something I can’t imagine someone seeking out to buy. Brand name and luxury items I understand but at the same time it just perplexes me how this company is still in business or how people make a living selling on Poshmark. Anyways, I downloaded other similar apps and will be deactivating my account too. I’d rather donate my clothes
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I've been a Poshmark seller and buyer for years and recommend them if you are looking for deals or for anything hard to find. I've gotten the best deals on there, for new items priced well below retail, or for gently used items at great prices. You have to remember, you are buying from a random stranger, so you have to be smart, and knowing the basic do's and don'ts will help you have a good experience there. Like any selling/buying platform, there will be people trying to scam, so I recommend reading up on how to do returns and when returns are allowed. Ask the necessary questions before you buy, and NEVER communicate off the platform. When it comes to selling, its not the best site. The seller fees are high, their search function is terrible and actually makes finding items difficult sometimes, and you'll find that buyers always want to haggle you for the lowest possible price. On the plus side, listing items is very easy, there are no fees up front, and their flat rate shipping makes shipping items out extremely easy and convenient.
4 / 5
As a user, I would rate Poshmark 4.5 out of 5 stars. Here's why: Large Selection: Poshmark offers a vast selection of clothing, accessories, shoes, and more from a diverse range of sellers. With millions of items available for sale, users can find unique and stylish pieces to suit their personal style preferences. Easy Buying Process: Poshmark's platform makes it easy to browse, search, and purchase items. The app features intuitive navigation and search filters that allow users to quickly find the items they're looking for. The buying process is straightforward, with secure payment options and buyer protection policies in place. Seller Community: Poshmark fosters a vibrant community of sellers who share their listings, styling tips, and fashion inspiration. Users can follow their favorite sellers, engage with them through comments and likes, and even attend virtual Posh Parties to discover new items. Seller Protection: Poshmark provides seller protection policies that help ensure a safe and fair selling experience. Sellers are protected against scams, fraudulent buyers, and unauthorized returns, giving them peace of mind when listing their items for sale. Social Shopping Experience: Poshmark offers a social shopping experience that goes beyond traditional e-commerce platforms. Users can interact with sellers and other buyers, share listings with their followers, and participate in virtual shopping events like Posh Parties. Sustainable Fashion: Poshmark promotes sustainability by facilitating the resale of pre-owned items. Buying and selling gently used clothing and accessories helps reduce waste and extend the lifecycle of fashion items, making it an environmentally friendly choice for shoppers. Seller Tools and Support: Poshmark provides sellers with tools and resources to help them succeed, including listing templates, shipping labels, and marketing tips. The platform also offers seller support and customer service to assist with any questions or issues that may arise.
4 / 5
As a Poshmark Ambassador II, I’ve had positive & negative experiences using Poshmark. Some sellers are lovely & willing to answer questions, show additional measurements & inform you when your package has shipped. Other sellers don’t communicate at all. Some buyers expect everything dirt cheap & don’t understand how to appropriately bargain, which becomes rather frustrating. Some buyers are super appreciative of my efforts in communicating & offering 5 star service, & for those customers I’m grateful. There is an abundance of great quality items others are willing to buy & sell at great prices, so be specific in your search & ideally you too will get a great deal. Beware of scammers as well!
5 / 5
I absolutely love Poshmark. I mostly sell rather than buy. I love that Poshmark seems like a community. People will share your stuff and you’ll return the favor right back by sharing stuff out of their closet too. I do think that Poshmark takes a huge fee out of the stuff I sell so I do run to Facebook marketplace first to see if I get any traction from local selling. If not, then I post it on Poshmark. I have quite a few followers and reviews which makes me really happy! I love to comment on peoples stuff and have them comment back on mine ❤️
5 / 5
Easy to use to buy or sell on. They offer their own shipping label that is taken off your total sale. So, no worries on how you'll provide a shipping label. It's convenient, fun and they have a wide variety of new and used stuff.
5 / 5
These Gothic devices foreshadowed poshmark CUSTOMER SERVICE +1 (805)-42O 3006 PHONE NUMBER +1 (805)-42O 3006 𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐄 +𝟏 (𝟖𝟎𝟓)-42𝐎 𝟑𝟎𝟎6 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 +𝟏 (𝟖𝟎𝟓)-42𝐎 𝟑𝟎𝟎6 future works by American authors: intermingling romance and violence in American border regions in Nick of the Wood
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
Poshmark USED to be a great site to buy and sell pre-owned goods...but NO MORE! I bought a dress that was advertised as brand new and it had been altered and had stains on it from when it was worn. Poshmark denied the return after harassing me to send them a whole bunch of pictures showing the measurements of the dress. So stupid! I wasn't complaining about the size. Well, once I told them if they didn't authorize the return ASAP, I would dispute the charge with my bank, they denied the return. Interesting response. Certainly the opposite of professional and reputable. Instead, they were spiteful. So I'm off to dispute the charge. I'm sure I'll win. I've spent thousands of dollars up there over the last few years and now they've lost a great customer.
5 / 5
Come visit my closet! I sell new and slightly used clothes for low prices everyday! I also do same day shipping and i’m open to reasonable offers :)