BY POSHMARK

Poshmark
  • "However, there are still some great deals to be had and you can make money easily, which can be cashed out or spent on poshmark items. " in 7 reviews
  • "Very easy to use, when you sale an item you simply pack it up in a box or envelope, print your free shipping label and drop off at the post office." in 5 reviews
  • "I would recommend checking out this app if you're into fashion or have a bunch of clothes you want to get rid of and get some extra cash! " in 5 reviews
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
This is my favorite app and I accidentally happened upon it on play store. It caught my interest, I installed it and I've been poshing ever since. I have bought so many great high end products for half the price. I've bought clothes, purse and accessories here and there but the whole reason I really poshmark is because of the selection of new to gently used high end makeup products. There are some sellers that think because something isn't sold anymore that it's automatically rare and Jack the price up but they are price gougers and I always make a wish that no one buys anything from them for doing that. Also some double the price for no reason I can find but typically sellers on there price their products at a fair and reasonable if not more than reasonable price. Also I haven't had a seller yet that hasn't excepted a reasonable price offer from me. Also many of the sellers will sell sample sized for so cheap or a sample back with multiple products and I love to get those so I can try something out before committing to spending the money on a full sized version. Standard shipping for any item is the same no matter what. Poshmart makes you pay for 3 to 4 day shipping and the seller has up to 7 days to ship your order out or you can choose to cancel it. The seller doesn't get paid til you receive your item which motivates them to ship quicky. I've bought more than 20 items off there atleast and only once did I have a seller that hadn't shipped my item out after 7 days and I got my money back. Yes it's my favorite app and if you love high end at lower end prices you should check it out too
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
There are definitely a lot of pros and cons to this site. The concept itself is great, but people don't always use it for its purpose. Lots of boutique sellers still ripping people off, but still good and honest sellers just trying to clean out their closets and make some extra cash. It gets out of hand with all of the following and sharing of others products, because there are more people selling than actually buying, it seems. And if it's not a popular name brand, forget about trying to sell it. Seller/buyer protection is also a little flawed, you just have to be conscious of this during your transactions.
Renn J.
Eh. The concept of this site is genius, if people would actually use it for what it is for. I had been searching for a clothing item that quickly sold out on one of my favorite retailer's website. Obviously, checked Poshmark to see if anyone wanted to sell since this retailer does not accept cash returns. Welp, found the sweater, and paid. A week goes by, nothing. No communication from the seller nor Poshmark. Had to file a claim over Thanksgiving break to get my $25 back... You have to wait a week for them to ship which seems fair I guess but still sucks. Most of the time, the items I see on this site are only marked down $10-$15 from their original price, even if worn. I wish this site would offer more "garage sale" prices but people never seem to want to bargain on anything.
Kara D.
Thornville, OH
I was skeptical at first as to whether or not this selling app would be effective and easy to use. It has exceeded my expectations! I am now in the Top 10% sellers on Poshmark. I am able to get rid of things I no longer use or need, good items that I am happy to see get used by others, for a great price. I have never had any issues with Poshmark and whenever you do need something, their customer service is quick to respond. They offer tips and tricks to help you sell your closet. 10/10 recommend, I recommend this app to ALL of my friends and family. You can use my code KARAMDANIELS to get $5 automatically when you sign-up.
Tabitha D.
Have tried to like Poshmark,  but have bad experiences each time I order. The first order I received a fake Betsey Johnson necklace, got a refund. Second order I went with someone who claimed to be a fast shipper and trusted seller, my order never was shipped. I was warned by a friend that this site was bad news,  I should have listened. I saw boutique sellers selling items you can find on Wish for $10, selling the same items for $50. There is a difference between making a profit and being a crook. I will purchase from companies that are trust worthy and have real customer service. There may be some good sellers,  but I'm not willing to waist anymore time or money trying to figure out who that me be. These people aren't held accountable,  so they do what they want.
Kristy W.
Buffalo, NY
I adore shopping don’t get me wrong. But girl I love shipping and getting something for way less! Poshmark will definitely do that! Well you’re decently loved goods. Make some money. Find items you never even knew existed! This is one of my favorite apps! The only downfall to this app is the 20% they take. But I will say you have an issue they will help you! Postage is paid and once shipped to you priority mail. I hate waiting!
Jenna M.
Charlotte, NC
Since I’ve tried to cut back on spending, Poshmark has been a total life-saver. When I got a new job and needed business casual duds, but wasn’t willing to wear something that didn’t feel like “me”, I was able to find great deals from my favorite brands second hand on the app. People are always listing new items and if you have a handful of brands you like the styles from, then it’s incredibly useful to get great deals on often gently used and sometimes unworn items.
Fallya P.
Horrible experience from beginning to end! A plethora of dishonest
sellers and a customer service utterly useless and inefficient. I had
problems with half of my transaction, despite asking questions and
verifying everything before buying. They do not even come close to the
service and protection I have on ebay both as a seller and as a buyer. A
total waste of time and money. I decided to delete my account and to save myself the aggravation.
Jessie P.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
There are quite a few pros and cons to this app/service. I love that you can find lots of styles and different things on here- usually for a discount. The problem is that things are not ALWAYS authentic and people do not use the site honestly. People also have a tendency to ask for much more than what the clothing is worth. Noticed that a lot on well-loved shoes that are still on there for over 50 dollars (Toms especially).
Brittney A.
Hollister, C
Looove this app. I have been on for around 3 years and have made over $11k just by getting rid of things in my closet. Poshmark also has a place for boutique owners and is going to be a great starting platform to open up my online boutique. Yes, shipping is high and the fee is 20% but you still make a lot more than you would at a yard sale!
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this site have an app?
Abby B.
Is it better than ebay?
Krysti  S.
Chapmanville, WV
Best experience with the website?
Cassie K.
I saw this site advertised on Pinterest for makeup. Has anyone bought makeup off here, and if so, was it a good/bad experience?
Evelyn  H.
How long has it taken you guys to sell pieces on here?