Poshmark

by Poshmark

Poshmark is more than just a shopping destination, it's a vibrant community powered by millions of Seller Stylists, who not only sell their personal style, but also curate looks for their shoppers, creating the most connected shopping experience in the world. Join us!

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
Poshmark have you checked out eva_kole on poshmark yet? Use code eva_kole to sign up and we both get a credit!
Do you use postmark Poshmark ?
Start your review of Poshmark!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
However, there are still some great deals to be had and you can make money easily, which can be cashed out or spent on poshmark items. in reviews
Very easy to use, when you sale an item you simply pack it up in a box or envelope, print your free shipping label and drop off at the post office.in reviews
I would recommend checking out this app if you're into fashion or have a bunch of clothes you want to get rid of and get some extra cash! in reviews
Fotoun B.
Leesburg, VA
Poshmark uploaded by Fotoun B.
Poshmark it’s one of the best platforms to sell things you love but need a new home! I’ve been using Poshmark since 2016 I sold and bought some cool things. Check out my closet and give me a follow I will follow back 🙏💞💖 @fotounmb
Sara S.
Brunswick, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Poshmark uploaded by Sara S.
Ive sold clothing and purchased clothing from Poshmark. All good experiences. Some of my favorite dresses have come from there (such as the one pictured).
Susan L.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Poshmark uploaded by Susan L.
I discovered Poshmark during a time where I really wasn't happy with my corporate job. I wanted to be self employed so I looked to Poshmark to change my situation. My husband was skeptical because of the high fees. We agreed to test it out. I remember listing a pair of Electric Barbarella Bell Bottom Jeans. I didn't know their worth at the time ....I didn't find out till this year. The jeans sold in 8 min for like $15. Earlier this year I was approached by someone who wanted to know who I sold those jeans to around two years ago. She said it was an exact style and label that Britney Spears wore to an early awards show. I found them at a Vegas thrift store when Britney was doing her residency. I could have possibly sold Britney's Jeans for $15! Poshmark has helped me make money I went from selling maybe one thing a week to selling multiple items per day. The sharing tool has been improved where you can share rather quickly now. It's important to share in order to make sales. I have over 900 items listed. If you are curious I can be found under lotusandlanier on Poshmark, Facebook, and Instagram. I also do shop on Posh as well when I'm looking for something unique!
Kate G.
Tampa, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Poshmark uploaded by Kate G.
My favorite way to sell things. The update where they made sharing easier was life changing! I relied on this for money during the shutdown and I love how easy they make it to side hustle. I’ve been using it for 4 years and have also bought some amazing things there too! I always recycle and reuse my packaging as you can see in my picture! Got 3 packages going out today. I’m the biggest fan!
Amy D.
Los Angeles, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 9
Poshmark uploaded by Amy D.
I started as a seller on Poshmark back when they first began. Because I started years ago, I have sold many items and I’m a Posh Ambassador. I know that it is harder for someone who is just starting to become a top seller but it is possible. A few tips: Always purchase from someone with existing reviews. Always make sure to account for your costumers asking for a discount. Price things so that shipping can be offered for free. Share to parties and followers in bulk. Send offers to every liker at least once a month. If purchasing try to bundle multiple items in their closet. The seller will usually offer you a discount on bundles.
Taylor  S.
Poshmark uploaded by Taylor  S.
Poshmark is a great way to sell. They offer tons of selling features and benefits. As long as you're proactive about protecting yourself as a seller, theres no issues. If I learned anything about the resale world, its to obviously post very descriptive, accurate listings and theres no such thing as too many pictures!
Deborah A.
Newark, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Poshmark uploaded by Deborah A.
I love Poshmark!! I’m both a seller and buyer and all my transactions have gone so easy. My orders always come intact and on time. I’ve found so much discounted items on Poshmark and saved myself some money. You can check out my closet @da_finds
Megan  K.
Rocky Hill, CT
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Poshmark uploaded by Megan  K.
Poshmark uploaded by Megan  K.
Neveeerrrrrrr again. Never ever ever ever EVER will I buy anything off here AGAIN. So I bought some mugs from a seller with a LOT of followers thinking I’d get a good product, right? Wrong. The mugs came absolutely disgustingly dirty, with coffee and what appear to be egg yolk stains on them. I’m sorry, but if you’re a seller….you better be selling clean stuff. I sent these as a gift to my parents, who had a lot going on and didn’t open the package for a few days. Which is apparently you have to leave poor feedback within 72 hours and I was a few days past because of this, which honestly you should have a while to leave feedback because of things like this. Anyways, the rep never got back to me about getting a refund and the seller became hostile. You look at these and tell me what you think. Side note: I buy used things off Etsy, ebay, and from Goodwill on the reg and I have NEVER had anything so gross sent to me before.
Kelly S.
Shady Side
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Poshmark uploaded by Kelly S.
I love Poshmark for both selling and buying. The process is so simple and easy. So many bargains and fun along the way!
Erica  F.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Poshmark uploaded by Erica  F.
freepeople.com 🤗Sign up to Poshmark and receive 🤑 off your 1st purchase in any closet with the code @Th3ymak3m3smil3 🛍You can find this #new #freepeople #dress on #poshmark in my closet Th3ymak3m3smil3 🆕️Free People Tribeca Mini Dress Sz 4 beautiful Rose Gold color. Has sequins all over and black velvet belt to tie around waist. V-neck in the front and back. Ruffle detail in the front and around bottom. Zipper on the side for closure. Has slip underneath. Great for New Years, Birthday, Wedding, Holidays, any special occasion. It Poshmark is so Beautiful on!🆕️ Excellent condition New with Tags.  🛍Bundle with other items from my closet to get the best deal! Smoke-free home 🔄IG Th3ymak3m3smil3 freepeople.com
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nikole S.
il y a 10 mois
Amanda B. il y a 8 mois
Hey check me out! @shopping_addix! I’ll be uploading hundreds of items over time as I have the energy from sizes 2-16 and I have dope taste if I do say so my self. I’ll check you out!
Destiny T.
Sandy G. il y a un an
I do but it is hard to make ano money when you sell lower priced items.
Dena T.
Eugene, OR
Megha J. il y a un an
Yes! I love it. I have my closet on Poshmark as well. You can find me at @meghatron007 😍
Candice M.
Lexington, KY
il y a un an
Do you have Poshmark? I need some new poshers!! Please send me your poshmark if you do 🙏🏼❤️😘💋Poshmark
Cynthine O. il y a un an
Hello, my Poshmark is @ocynthine 🥰
Nefertiti R.
il y a 2 ans
Influenster M. il y a un an
Poshmark
Kayla  R.
West Bend, WI
il y a 2 ans
Poshmark hey guys! Anyone have Poshmark or are interested in making extra cash for new and used clothes, home items, and accessories? Use my code at sign up kaylaraeee1 and you get 10$ free to start!! I'm having amazing deals going on also, everything must go. I have alot of plus size items on there such as torrid and other brands. Thanks!
Sia A. il y a 9 mois