Poshe Super-Fast Drying Top Coat uploaded by Kay L.Poshe Super-Fast Drying Top Coat uploaded by laura t.

BY POSHE

Poshe Super-Fast Drying Nail Top Coat is a new generation topcoat! Dries manicure completely in 5 to 6 Minutes. Enhances nail color for looks that are on the go. see more...

• Heck yes! This is the best, fastest, most amazing quick d...1 Answers
  • A lot of top coats give me bubbles. Has this product ever...2 Answers
Tiff! H.
Campbell
I switched to this from Seche Vite about 6 years ago - it’s a lot thinner and easier to apply for the most part. It dries very quickly - I usually do my nails right before bed, and go to bed after about 5 minutes of applying top coat. I never have sheets marks in the morning unless it’s a particularly finicky nail polish (like a sheer or jelly) where I had to build it up to 4-5 coats. I used to stock up on it and buy it in bulk, but it has a tendency to destabilize over time - in the bottle, it gets really thick at the end, but I bought a large one for refills and it got so watery that it would never dry… very strange. All in all - definitely recommend but don’t buy it in bulk, buy as needed and you’ll be golden!
Jenny T.
Anaheim, CA
This is literally my favorite top coat of all time. It leaves my nails super glossy and prevents chipping. My only gripe about this product is that I wish the brush was wider to make the application a little easier. I continue to repurchase time and time again (I think I'm on my 8th bottle now over the past decade) and will continue to do so.
Lacey K.
Portland, OR
Heck yes! This is the best, fastest, most amazing quick dry top coat on the market. It's got a huge following in the nail world and I think more people who use Seche Vite or otherwise should check it out. I keep buying it and buying it because I rarely use anything else. It smells crappy, but that's the territory you enter with fast dry. It's not as liquidy as the Butter London fast dry, which I appreciate as it makes application easier. It will mess up your nail art though, so be careful with application. LOVE IT!
Holly R.
This is my main topcoat! Poshe kicks the competitions butt. SV is great, but sometimes it doesn't play well with others!!! for a specific example, i find its a mess on top of my zoya colors. Posh has no such problems, i haven't found a color that disagrees with it yet! dries lovely and fast, with such a great look- everyone thinks it's professional. as with all fast dry top coats, be very lighthanded when using on top of nail art!
Kaitlin H.
Homeworth, OH
This is my go to topcoat. I have tried many, and Poshe just hits the mark for me. There is very little (if any) shrinkage, it smooths out glitter very well with just one moderate coat, and dries super fast. The price is affordable. With just a bit of thinner near the end I can use the entire bottle without it getting too gloopy to use.
LaToya N.
Santa Monica, CA
Who doesn't love a top coat. Your nail will have that awesome salon look shiny finish. It will help in them looking better but in some cases it seems to take longer to dry because of the many layers of polish.
laura t.
I fell in love with top coat. I did not expect it to work as it was stated but boy was I in shock. Total nail polish dryness to a hard push on the nail in a minute, wow this is a must have for busy moms. Just wish it did not have such a smell to it .it is not thick , I love the consistency of it <3
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
This is an awesome top coat. It goes on thick and smooth and drys fast. It is about $10 so a lil more than most but it works well. My only complaint is that it gets thick before you use it all up.
Katie H.
Battle Creek, MI
I love this too coat! An indie polish maker suggested it to me and it works great for a quick dry finish. It does well with nail art as well! I recommend it to all my friends!
Kay L.
Love this top coat has a high shine drys quickly I bought from Sally's for 4.00 very affordable not pricey .I love that it does not shrink my nail polish like other top coats do.
Lydia C.
A lot of top coats give me bubbles. Has this product ever give you little bubbles ?
Lacey K.