BY POSH BY UPSTAGE

Posh by UpStage Posh Kabuki Brush with Case
  • "This is a wonderful brush!! I was given this brush as a gift years ago and I have only recently had to replace it. It was the first kabuki brush that I had ever owned and it made me fall in love with these types of brushes. This is one brand of brushes that I would definitely repurchase. They have lasted me a long time and are great quality brushes. " in 5 reviews
Evangelina P.
This has to be one of the most softest kabuki brushes I have ever tried not only does he get the job done but it is gentle on your face and when it comes time to clean it it cleans without a problem I recommend this brush if you're searching for a new kabuki
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
I love this little kabuki brush. It came in a gift set with some other brushes that I received a few years ago as a gift. It has soft bristols and gives nice full coverage when applying powder foundation. My only complaint is that I wish it had a longer handle.
Emily L.
Alpharetta, GA
Nany K.
I use this every single day to add my loose powder and it works amazing! Feels very soft and smooth on your skin and leaves a beautiful finish. I bring it everywhere in my purse to touch up powder during the day!
Macy J.
Searched for a product I have actually tested so I could give an honest review! I absolutely love the feeling of this brush, it's very soft and general on the skin! :)
Elisa G.
Ca
I love this kabuki brush it's so smooth not rough and it last a long time and does not leave the hair rough I would recommend it
Marialbis c.
Orlando, FL
Es bueno este producto . Lo recomiendo esparce muy bien la base o corrector que quieras aplicarte en el rostro
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
This is one of the softest kabuki brushes I have ever used! it applies make up beautifully with no streaks!
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I love my posh brush. It isn't too rough on my skin. It is so soft and blends my makeup well!
Naiyurima G.
I love this brush so much. it's soft and the size it's the best. I recommend
Lorena b.
Longview, TX
Can you use it as a foundation brush?