Portmeirion

Portmeirion "Sophie Conran" White Low, Covered Casserole, 6 pt.

BY PORTMEIRION #56 in Baking Dishes

Portmeirion "Sophie Conran" White Low, Covered Casserole, 6 pt. Home - Dining & Entertaining Tableware & Drinkware - Serveware see more...

Portmeirion
Portmeirion "Sophie Conran" White Low, Covered Casserole, 6 pt.
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Erin Y.
As a prolific baker of casseroles, I can say with authority that this is one of the most fantastic casserole dishes out there. Great at keeping the casserole warm and roomy enough to make a lot of it! My favorites are tuna, green bean, and zucchini -- all great fits for this set.
CHELSEA P.
Glenpool, OK
I got this for a wedding present 4 years ago. I have never used it for "casserole" but I use often for sausage balls rolls, etc. it is very pretty and a great size!
Julie D.
When i want to impress my guest i pull this covered casserole dish for my chill dish that everyone loves and my roast. If you like to you your slow cooker will these is better .
Brittany W.
Thornville, Ohio
This is so cute and unique looking! I just love the white! Perfect for family dinners.
Pardis Z.
White goes with about everything and this would be a great addition for your plates and bowls
Renae G.
Melbourne
Love this product! Such a cute must have in your home and not to mention white goes with everything😜
Rayana M.