Portmeirion

Portmeirion "Sophie Conran" Mug, 12.5 oz

BY PORTMEIRION

Portmeirion "Sophie Conran" Mug, 12.5 oz Home - Dining & Entertaining Drinkware - Glassware see more...

Portmeirion
Portmeirion "Sophie Conran" Mug, 12.5 oz
Buy on Jet.com*
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Antioch, TN
I got these as a wedding gift to match the rest of my Sophie Conran dinnerware. I love the simplicity and beauty! And I love tea/coffee, so I use them all the time. I would definitely recommend for anyone!
Mea R.
Mea R.
These are so cute i love these for tea professionally I don't like handles like these bc they are not comfortable like the simple rounded handle
Valincia R.
Valincia R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Very good product, awesome design and looks good with my collection. It's well made and I just love these cups.
Natasha R.
Natasha R.
Eugene, OR
I love the simple pretty elegant looking coffee mugs.. Makes me enjoy my coffee that much more
Alondra V.
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, California
Love this tea coffee. I use it all the time never get tired. Love the sine color
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
This is a perfect size mug for my hot tea. I put it in the dishwasher and have had no problems with it cracking.
Mariah C.
Mariah C.
Albuquerque, NM
I like there's cup I could make these cups In my Ceramics classes and they are very simple I like them there are EZY to Walsh
Irene C.
Irene C.
Carmichael, CA
Super cute and matches with pretty much every also very elegant and stylish
Shana P.
Shana P.
Mableton, GA
Love these mugs! They are so durable. Even after many uses and washes I haven't noticed any chipping, cracking, or discoloration. I adore the look of this entire collection.
Meredith C.
Meredith C.
Senoia, GA
I registered for these mugs when I got married. I have had them for over three years now and they have held up great! They are safe to use in the dishwasher and microwave, and are the perfect size for your morning coffee!
Erin P.
Erin P.
Decorator Expert
Where are these mugs sold?