BY PORTLANDIA

Buy on Walmart*
  • "My husband and I really enjoy this show!" in 1 review
  • "At first I wasn't sure if I would like it, but then I had a Netflix binge session - kind of like in season 2, episode 2 when they can't stop watching Battlestar Galactica ;) It's hilarious, the characters are awesome and so are the cameos. " in 1 review
  • "I have to admit I'm not laughing throughout the show, but it's definitely worth a watch and some of the story lines are just too good." in 1 review
  • "It was full of dry humor and I found it just a useless show." in 1 review
Jessica P.
Berkeley, CA
Review for: One, Two more...
I got in to this show through my wife who is a big Carrie Brownstein fan. I came to actually love the show myself. I think it’s ridiculously funny and I love that it’s basically just making fun of Portland which is a hoot in itself.
Sarah S.
If you have any sense of humor at all, you'll like this show. If you truly have a good sense of humor, then you'll LOVE this show. This is one of the best and most humorous shows that I've come across in a long time. It's pure, witty, genuine humor. Thank you Carrie Brownstein and Fred Armisen, you both are pure geniuses.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Portlandia has a weird sense of humor that not a lot of people I know like. Fred and Carrie are so talented and it's cool how there are so many characters performed by these two. I personally find it funny and I crack up every episode. I'm so glad that it's on Netflix and IFC so I want watch it whenever I want.
Alondra R.
Palm desert , CA
I love the humor that this show has. Quirky and odd. I've never been to Portland but basically all the stereotypes about that city is what this show is about. People stuck in the 90s. It's hilarious and I rewatch it time and time again.
Lizzette P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Review for: 4 more...
I like this show. I recommend it to anyone that finds the whole hipster culture, yuppies, and people stuck in the 90s silly. The show is constantly making fun of the people who live in Portland, Or and how much in the bubble they are in. I like the commentary throughout the show. It's a bunch of skits in one episode and it has its hits and misses but have very memorable characters. My favorite are the feminist bookstore clerks, the elderly and hip couple, and the angry hipster.
Vannessa G.
Harlingen, TX
This show is very modern and the skits are always something odd but hilarious cause they both pull it off great! If you like the hipster trend, or vegan, and about the economy but also have a thick skin when it comes to comedy and humor, this is the show for you!!
Katie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Review for: 4 more...
If you've ever lived anywhere with crazy trends and interesting people, then you will find common ground with this show. It's always unique, always full of great guest stars, and has at least one relatable sketch or character for everyone.
Vanessa E.
Spring, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Review for: 4 more...
I was always interested in watching this show because of Fred. He's hilarious. Then. After watching the first episode I realized this show was made for me. It's so hilarious. I love everything about it !
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
Review for: One more...
Cacao! I've never been to Portland but this show makes me want to go! I need to put a bird on everything or pickle something really bad. Brownstein & Armisen are too good. I hope this show is never canceled.
Manda B.
Wellington, CO
Review for: 4 more...
I LOVE this show. At first I wasn't sure if I would like it, but then I had a Netflix binge session - kind of like in season 2, episode 2 when they can't stop watching Battlestar Galactica ;) It's hilarious, the characters are awesome and so are the cameos.
Katie R.