Portland Magazine uploaded by Karen T.

BY NONE

1 Year, 10 issues - Portland Magazine, Maine's award-winning city glossy magazine, offers a mix of cuisine, arts, personalities, real estate, and fiction. Insider tips for the best in entertainment, dining, and recreation give locals and visitors an extraordinary perspective on the Maine mystique. see more...

Lindsay B.
Cornelius, OR
I use this magazine to direct guests at the hotel I work for. They more often than not ask if they can keep it- lots of information provided in each issue! I don't have a subscription myself, but I do pick up each new issue that passes through the hotel!
Karen T.
Hamden, CT
I use this magazine when I'm in Portland (about twice a year) to look up events for me and my family. I'm interested in shows, music, coffee shops and kids events and they are all covered.
Adrianne B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Great city-centric magazine for Portlanders and visitors alike. I love the restaurant reviews and recommendations.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Bookworm Expert Level 4
Portland is so NOW. I love visiting ans seeing what the trends will be up and coming.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Bookworm Expert Level 4
What do you love about Portland
Dustin D.
Is this magazine about Portland, OR?