Porter Airlines  uploaded by Ame P.Porter Airlines  uploaded by Danielle M.Porter Airlines  uploaded by Francine P.

BY PORTER AIRLINES

Porter Airlines
  • "The complimentary food/drinks were a great customer service touch that most airlines only offer for extra charges...The prices were definitely better than other airline options." in 5 reviews
P T.
Boston
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I would give porter 6 stars if I could!! Want to feel like you’re flying private? Choose porter. I’ve had an excellent experience every time. Seats = think roomy, comfy, leather. They don’t jam pack their plane with seats. They actually recline! Amenities: from the moment you enter their airport (which usually is not the main city airport) you get free cookies which are amazing btw, free Starbucks, and snacks. On the plane, think free drinks and actual snacks not just two peanuts. They bring out a tray of things for you to choose from. Flight performance: great! Never been late personally. And once I wished to take a later flight and they let me do that free of charge. Service: very good!
Evandra G.
West Roxbury, MA
I didn’t even know about porter until I flew to Toronto for the first time. The service was great. They give complimentary wine!!! It was comfortable even though the planes are a little smaller than usual. No delays and everything went smooth.
Sara A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I flew porter roundtrip from Chicago to Montreal with stopovers in Toronto and LOVED it! The airport lounges in Toronto aren’t traditional. Instead of vendors they provide free snacks, drinks and lounging areas with wi-fi and newspapers. Onboard, beer and wine are included as free drink options and you receive even more snacks.
Sahar A.
Bolingbrook
The airplanes itself are tiny. It's more like an airbus. Very reasonably priced so can't complain much. The route they to toronto- billy bishop airport from chicago- midway airport take always results in such beautiful aerial views of the city. Would totally recommend flying with  Porter Airlines
Alpa S.
It was our first experience with Porter Airlines when we flew from Toronto to Chicago. We really enjoyed the flight and the in-flight service was really good as well as satisfying. I would really recommend to others to travel in the airline and even I would love to since it is cheap.
Jenny L.
Seattle, WA
Porter airlines had a good deal from toronto to Chicago. The airport they flew out of is pretty minimal and not all that great, but Im not complaining for the price. There are lots of snacks and beverages. Easy, no fuss, and convenient times. I would fly them again in a heart beat.
Lori H.
Honestly the best airline I’ve used! They offered a wide variety of free snacks and sodas at the airport, which I’ve never seen anywhere else. The food offered in flight was also tasty given that its airline food. Great service, very comfortable, and affordable!
Amy H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I️ love flying porter. I️ grew up right outside of Toronto but currently live in Chicago so this is a super convenient way to get home. On top of that, the staff have always been very friendly and they give you free snacks before your flight.
Cody M.
Boston
I’m so spoiled by having access to Porter in Boston. More leg room, fabulous service, and access to the best airport in Toronto. I wish all of my flying could be with Porter 🙌🙌🙌 It feels like flying a private corporate plane.
Lanie V.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Quick cheap flight, exactly what I needed. Wouldn’t let us switch to an earlier flight without a fee, even though there were plenty of seats. We did get to sit in their lounge and have free snacks and drinks.
Caitlin A.
Wilsonville, OR
Where does this airline fly? I've never heard of them!
Danielle G.
Selwyn, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Is it worth flying from the toronto airport VS Pearson international?
Jodi F.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Ive never heard of this airline. Where are they based?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 5
Are you willing to pay a little more for convenience and service ?
Kendra G.
Corp Christi, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Why are flights always so expensive???