Porter Airlines  uploaded by Ame P.Porter Airlines  uploaded by Danielle M.Porter Airlines  uploaded by Francine P.

BY PORTER AIRLINES #14 in Airlines

Porter Airlines
  • "The complimentary food/drinks were a great customer service touch that most airlines only offer for extra charges...The prices were definitely better than other airline options." in 5 reviews
Sara A.
Chicago , IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I flew porter roundtrip from Chicago to Montreal with stopovers in Toronto and LOVED it! The airport lounges in Toronto aren’t traditional. Instead of vendors they provide free snacks, drinks and lounging areas with wi-fi and newspapers. Onboard, beer and wine are included as free drink options and you receive even more snacks.
Lori M.
Honestly the best airline I’ve used! They offered a wide variety of free snacks and sodas at the airport, which I’ve never seen anywhere else. The food offered in flight was also tasty given that its airline food. Great service, very comfortable, and affordable!
Tomomi C.
Northampton , MA
I now know why their flights are so cheap. I was bound to go to Toronto one night, but the flight got canceled after we were told to sit in the plane for two hours. Afterwards, they just kicked us all out to baggage claim (of departure airport) and there was only one staff member who didn't know anything there to help us. He also showed major attitude. I will never be flying with them again. My flight back also got extremely delayed and a flight schedules to leave after ours departed first.
Evandra G.
West Roxbury, MA
I didn’t even know about porter until I flew to Toronto for the first time. The service was great. They give complimentary wine!!! It was comfortable even though the planes are a little smaller than usual. No delays and everything went smooth.
Andy L.
East haven, CT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The best airline by far. The amenities are amazing but on the planes and in airports. Free drinks, snacks, charging stations. You feel like a Vip. The only downside is the limited airports they fly to.
Ferdelle L.
Venice, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love flying out of Porter. When I lived downtown Toronto it was just down Bathurst. It's a quiet, relaxing, clean and takes me to New York (LGA) in under two hours. The planes have lots of space and the attendants have impeccable customer service. Everyone should fly Porter. I wish they were an international airline because I would only fly with them if I could!!
Alese K.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I took Porter airlines flying from Newark NJ to Toronto CA. Although a short, and reasonable flight I was impressed by a few things: FREE booze in flight, friendly staff and comfortable "lounge" with more complimentary refreshments. I would definitely recommend Porter and can't wait to travel with them again.
Vera S.
Boston, MA
I have flown Porter only twice, and I had no complaints.  The service was great, the flight attendants were very courteous and friendly.  The booking process was easy, and both my flights were on time.  I would definitely fly Porter again!
Amy H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
IÔłŹ love flying porter. IÔłŹ grew up right outside of Toronto but currently live in Chicago so this is a super convenient way to get home. On top of that, the staff have always been very friendly and they give you free snacks before your flight.
Jenna A.
I really like Porter. The Porter lounge, snacks, and drinks are much appreciated. I also love the efficient arrival times - really helps with my busy schedule. I really hope this airline keeps expanding to fly to new locations!
Caitlin A.
Wilsonville, OR
Where does this airline fly? I've never heard of them!
Jodi F.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Ive never heard of this airline. Where are they based?
Danielle G.
Selwyn, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Is it worth flying from the toronto airport VS Pearson international?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 5
Are you willing to pay a little more for convenience and service ?
Kendra G.
Corp Christi, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Why are flights always so expensive???