Portal 2

by Portal 2

Is the a difficult game to play?
Caaaake?
Whats the longest you played?
Start your review of Portal 2!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It's intriguing, futuristic, and full of puzzles to work your brain without it being another cheesy, typical puzzle game.” in reviews
“I loved the first Portal game, but Portal 2 is a blast, the gameplay is so much fun and you can tell that the creators put so much time into making this game fantastic!” in reviews
“Expanding on the story and the characters, Portal two made you care more about the story line while bringing longer, more complicated puzzles with stunning graphics along the way, helping to draw all players in till they truly believed the cake was a lie.” in reviews
“The co-op mode is also rich, fun, and does not feel like a tacked on addition to a single player game like many co-op modes.” in reviews
“I prefer puzzle games to fast action paced games like CoD or LoL anyways but this is the most inventive game I've ever played.” in reviews
Gamer Expert Level 1
I have completed both Portal 1 and Portal 2, in this one there's the rather amusing turret song which I found amusing. The story is a little bit random and almost daft but it is a fun game. Yes it's hard, you need to think a LOT and I definitely got a few headaches but it is a mentally stimulating puzzle game. Definitely an acquired taste though.
Pueblo
Where to begin? With hilarious characters, memorable moments are what this game is known for! The puzzles will entertain you and challenge your brain in all the right ways! Sit back and enjoy this wonderful story next to your Companion Cube. You will be sure to enjoy all this game offers, such as:entertaining puzzles, great graphics, well developed characters, and much much more. I recommend!
Gamer Expert Level 1
Portal is an excellent and challenging game that remains super fun each time you play. The puzzle game aspect is accompanied by an awesome and unique storyline that makes this game one of a kind and memorable.
Atlanta, GA
Portal 1 and 2 are some of the most well-known Steam classics. Every aspect of the games is incredibly well-designed. It has top quality writing, level design, and in-game puzzle mechanics that are enjoyable for everybody, including people who are new to PC games. Pick it up on sale and find a friend!
Gamer Expert Level 1
Portal 2 is one of those games that is really fun to play by yourself but even more fun when you get the option to solve puzzles with friends. You can choose to play single or multi which is great and it's such a satisfying feeling when you solve puzzle after puzzle!
Maracaibo
Es uno de los mejores juegos. La historia está genial, tiene Buenas gráficas. Es divertido ya que usas lógica para seguir continuando y eso siempre me ha gustado muchoo!!
West Columbia, SC
Let me start you off. THIS GAME IS AMAZING. Humor? got it. Challenges? Got it. Mystery? Got it. I can't say enough to get the fact into you head that this game is amazing. I've played the game again at least five times and I still love it. The price is incredible for what it is, and probably should be WAY higher. This game got me into video games. I can't say enough. Buy the game. Never look back. Nowadays it's hard to find a game so good. PLEASE BUY THE GAME. It's worth it.
Wilmington, NC
Gamer Expert Level 1
This is one of the first games I played when I got my PS3 and got back into videogames. Portal 2 is humorous and challenging in all the right ways. I had tons of fun playing this and was thoroughly entertained throughout. You can also play this without having played the first one and not feel lost. It's endearing and satisfying with a pretty good replay value if you're the type to want to go back and try to do things more efficiently.  Highly recommended!
Dallas, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game is so wonderful! If you like intellectual puzzle type games with wonderful witty humor along the way then you will love this game. The original was wonderful and the sequel did not disappoint. It’s just the right amount of challenging and makes you think creatively! I love it so much!
Leeuwarden, Netherlands
Sequels are always tricky. In most cases, people build up such expectations in their heads that whatever a sequel might throw at them later, it will never be enough. With Portal two, the pressure for an awesome sequel was there alright... and it was off the chart. Because lets recap a bit. The first Portal, Portal one if you want, was an amazing game. Literately given away at first by Valve because they had space to spare on their orange box, it quickly grew into one of the best and most hyped games of its time. Companion cube, The cake was a lie, GLaDOS... everyone loved the game play, the black humor, and most of all, everyone loved the characters. So when Portal two came, we, I, was extremely nervous to see what they'd made of it. Would it match the awesome expectation we made in our head? Of would it be a disaster that would ruin the franchise? Luckly for THE WORLD, it was the first one. Portal two is an AMAZING game. There is no question about it. The humor is back, and better then ever. We have more, better characters that we immediately fell in love with, and the story is superb. I think the most important thing they did was they didn't try to repeat the first game. Sure, the gameplay is almost identical and the same characters are there, but they are.. different. The overused jokes from Portal one? Sure, maybe the cake is mentioned once or twice and the Companion cube has a cameo, but that's it. They didn't try to re-use all the old jokes, because frankly, they weren't funny anymore. You can only shout "THE CAKE IS A LIE" so many times before it gets old. No, instead they made new jokes, new characters, new personalities. It feels fresh, even though you know you kinda played the game before. I feel that that is the strongest point of this game. There is a downside however. In Portal one, everything was focused on the puzzles. The possibilities to solve them.. well, they weren't endless, but there were a lot. In portal two, not so much. I feel that maybe they got carried away in the "LOOK HOW AWESOME APERTURE SCIENCE LOOKS NOW" idea. The puzzles are still there, but instead of really trying to fire out how to solve it, you're more likely to search the room for the one single panel you can place your portal on. Still, that's just a minor flaw in an awesome game. The story sucks you in.. you might not even notice that little flaw I just talked about. And then I didn't even talk about the "steam workplace" yet, in which you can make your own test chambers or test others (No replay value? There are HUNDREDS of test chambers for you too test... SCIENCE!) or the multiplayer mode, in which you have to solve puzzles together. This whole new area is about as big as the whole damn game itself. All in all, this is a great game. Personally, this is the second best game I own .. and Portal one is in first place. So how about you stop reading this and get testing. For science. You monster~
Ask a question to the Influenster community...