Portable Sound Soother

by none

Project Nursery's Portable Sound Soother is great for on-the-go or around the home. It's easy to take it with you clip it to your nappy bag or stroller and soothe Baby to sleep with lullabies and natural sounds.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Portable Sound Soother!
Jean-Mari S.
Chapin, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
This has become an every day tool for me to manipulate my baby's sleep schedule. I didn't think I needed it because we were doing just fine... But I inadvertently got her so used to hearing the ocean sound when she's tired, that now any time I play it she thinks it's bed time! Knowing that, I was able to move up her bed time to earlier so I'm not stuck waiting for her to get tired at 2am (which used to be okay with me). It's an incredibly useful product and feels sturdy too. It has preset times to be turned on for you to choose from, multiple sounds and songs, and the clip is nice as well. I did have to subtract a star for a few minor reasons. The first one is that, while it's nice to have the glow in the dark ring behind the buttons, it's not really helping to read them at night. The icons are way too small to see. Another complaint is that the buttons make a loud "click" when you push them, which has actually woken my baby out of her sleepy stupor. I also wish there was maybe one or two more lullabies, even if we mostly just use the waves setting. Overall I'm super happy the hubby randomly came home with this one day. I'll continue to use it and keep it for when we have the next baby as well.

Looking for your answer?