GroceryMeat, Seafood & EggsPort Clyde
Sardines in Spring Water 375 Oz (Case of 10)

Port Clyde Sardines in Spring Water 3.75 Oz (Case of 10)

by Port Clyde

Does it taste kind of bitter or fresh? I never tasted one but I've been curious about trying them.
Start your review of Port Clyde Sardines in Spring Water 3.75 Oz (Case of 10)!
How would you rate this product?
Eichelle R.
I grew up eating sardines with my dad, he would spread it on crackers and I have to admit it was good! To be honest one of my best childhood memories with him is sitting down eating sardines with daddy.
Brett H.
Leitchfield , KY
When I was little my Dad would always whip open a can of sardines and pay a dollar if I would eat it. I never told him but I've always liked eating them with crackers. I've always eaten this brand but I can't compare them to any other because I've only had Port Slyde's.
Charisse C.
Henrico, VA
I grew up eating and my family eating these with crackers. They are always fresh!
Reham M.
Sayda zainab , Cairo
Its good and has good quality .. i didnot like it in the begining but it cool for those who like to try new things