Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksSnack FoodsPÖRQ
PORQ Black Pepper & Sea Salt Pork Rinds

PORQ Black Pepper & Sea Salt Pork Rinds

by PÖRQ

#2 in Pork Rinds

Inspired by the flavors from top kitchens, P…RQ pairs salty, delicious taste with the unique, airy crispness of pork rinds. Enjoy a variety of epic flavors and crunchy "chip-like" texture straight from the bag while maintaining a holistic approach to your health and wellness. Surprised to hear that pork rinds can be on-diet? Just wait until you try them as a substitute for breading or panko crumbs on coconut oil- or avocado oil-fried chicken. With our simple ingredient list, the real goodness of PORQ is that itÕs a better-for-you snack that satisfies your hunger and your craving for bold flavor. The next time you crave crunchy snack, pass on the potato chips and pretzels. Reach for the naturally carb-free, light and crispy nourishment of P…RQ.

• Made with premium rinds, PORQ is for those who love pork snacks and layers of flavor.
  • Hickory smoke flavor, combined with the spicy bite of black pepper and satisfying crunch of sea salt all in a light, crispy pork rind.
  • Our artisanal fried pork skins are a satisfying source of protein that are gluten free, have 0 carbs, and 0g of trans fat per serving.
  • With 40% less sodium than other leading brands and 8 or more grams of protein per half-cup serving, this airy yet filling low-carb snack is an easy choice.
  • For even more PORQ goodness, try our Smoky BBQ & Zesty Chipotle and Fine Herbs & Vinaigrette flavors.
  • PORQ is a great anytime snack you can feel good about on the go, on the couch, on the way home from a workout, or on your way to wellness.
  • The savory flavor of PORQ Smoky Black Pepper and Sea Salt adds a bold twist to any sauce or dip Ð a new substitute for tortilla or corn chips.
  • Snack wisely without giving up the tender and satisfying crackling puffs and excellent artisanal taste you love.

How good are these and which one is the best flavor ??? I’d love to try these !?
Start your review of PORQ Black Pepper & Sea Salt Pork Rinds!
Katrina H.
PORQ Black Pepper & Sea Salt Pork Rinds uploaded by Katrina H.
*I received these snacks from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion and review* These were the last flavor of pork rinds I tried from my Porq Voxbox, and they surprisingly ended up being my favorite. I do not like spicy foods, even pepper a lot of times tastes too spicy to me, and I expected to not enjoy this snack due to the flavor. However, the smoky flavor helps to balance out the pepper flavor, and the smoky flavor is SO GOOD you want to keep eating them. I do not think I have ever tried a snack that said it was smoky that had a literal smoke flavor. You can still taste the pepper, which for me means that I can't eat a lot of the snack at one time, but I still love the smoke and pepper flavor combo. Another aspect I loved is how light and airy these are, and the fact you couldn't find one weird, burnt up one out of the bunch. The whole bag was baked to perfection. These being gluten free is also a major plus as they'd be a pretty healthy snack. Overall, I would possibly purchase this flavor again if I was looking for a little snacking with a big crunch. These would actually be a perfect BBQ snack!
Victoria W.
Abilene, TX
PORQ Black Pepper & Sea Salt Pork Rinds uploaded by Victoria W.
It taste like camping and I love camping, a flavor easy to handle, not water needed, very smoky and peppery also remind me to summer sausage 😍👌
Andrel J.
Dumfries, VA
PORQ Black Pepper & Sea Salt Pork Rinds uploaded by Andrel J.
These ones are hitting!!! I put one in my mouth and the smokiness had my taste buds dancing! I would recommend these to everyone! The fact they are no carbs , gluten free and LESS SODIUM yes did this!!!!
Kelsey C.
Bridgeton, NJ
PORQ Black Pepper & Sea Salt Pork Rinds uploaded by Kelsey C.
The black pepper flavor is very strong. We are trying these for the very first time and they aren't bad. I'd improve these by having more flavors available. We really enjoyed having the opportunity to try these.
Nik H.
Tampa, FL
PORQ Black Pepper & Sea Salt Pork Rinds uploaded by Nik H.
These are pretty standard tasting pork rinds. I’d choose these if they were the least expensive. The bbq flavor was my favorite. The flavor was salt and pepper so it wasn’t anything thrilling. I would probably recommend them because they are keto and it gives a variety
Alicia H.
1,427 reviews
PORQ Black Pepper & Sea Salt Pork Rinds uploaded by Alicia H.
PORQ Black Pepper & Sea Salt Pork Rinds uploaded by Alicia H.
I was excited when I learned that I would be receiving these because we love trying different foods and snacks in this household. I will admit, pork rinds are not typically on our shopping list, but we were very excited to try these. I actually never knew they made artisanal pork rinds! The first flavor I tried were these Smoky Black Pepper and Sea Salt Pork Rinds. They come in a black and purple 2 oz bag. They have 0g total carbs per servings, are gluten free, have 40% less sodium than the leading brand, and are 80 calories per 1/2 oz serving (with about 4 servings per bag). They looked lightly spiced and smelled very peppery and a little smoky. The pork rind itself is light, slightly airy and crunchy. The spices are definitely prominent in these and there is a strong smoky, peppery flavor. For me, personally, I think the spice ratio is a little off on this flavor. The smoky pepper flavor is a bit overbearing for me, although they are good. The pepper flavor is just a bit much for me. I think it needs to be toned down a bit for a more subtle, simple pork rind. Overall, I think these are good. This is just a very strong flavor. If you like these flavors, this may be for you! We have been eating these but find that we can't eat many of them at a time because of the strong flavor. I don't know that I would repurchase them, but I would reccommend them if this flavor appeals to you personally!
America R.
PORQ Black Pepper & Sea Salt Pork Rinds uploaded by America R.
my husband's thought "its different" they are gluten free so if you've tried pork rinds they have a slightly different taste. these weren't too bad but not to my liking.
Karen H.
Newport Coast, CA
PORQ Black Pepper & Sea Salt Pork Rinds uploaded by Karen H.
I received these PÖRQ snacks in a VoxBox from Influenster…and I’m so happy that I did! They are delicious! They are light, crunchy, and the flavor is great. Kinda spicy, but not too overpowering. For such a light snack, they really pack a lot of flavor. I would definitely purchase these in the future. Highly recommend. Thank you, Influenster, for letting me be a part of this VoxBox test. #Influenster #voxbox #PÖRQsnacks
Viktoriia G.
Hst Newcastle, DE
PORQ Black Pepper & Sea Salt Pork Rinds uploaded by Viktoriia G.
I love this flavor, it’s pretty intense but a bit salty for me. Definitely in love with pork skins instead of regular potatoes.
Hunter F.
Chattanooga, TN
PORQ Black Pepper & Sea Salt Pork Rinds uploaded by Hunter F.
The PÖRQ Smoky Black Pepper and Sea Salt Snacks are a great, simple flavor combination for any pork rind lover. They are light and airy in texture with a perfect crunch. The black pepper and salt compliment the meaty pork flavor. The ingredients are very straightforward with no unnecessary additives. I'm not normally someone who snacks on pork rinds but I would purchase these again and recommend them to a friend.