BY PORK CHOMPS

Peanut Butter Flavored Chew. Easier to digest than rawhide. Resealable. Made with baked pork skin. Preferred 9 to 1 over rawhide. Doesn t stain! What are dogs thinking?  Do you ever look into your dog s eyes and wonder what s going on in there?  Your dog might be wondering why you give him tasteless rawhide chew bones when there s a tasty alternative made with digestible, baked pork skin.  In independent taste tests 9 out of 10 dogs preferred Pork Chomps to rawhide.  Pork Chomps satisfies your dog s need to chew, without staining carpet or furniture.  Try Pork Chomps and your. see more...

• How many did you give your dog per week? or per day?2 Answers
Buy on PetSmart
  • "I would definitely recommend this for any dogs." in 1 review
  • "The only problem I had with them is that they do not last long with my bigger dogs, but they sure did love 'em." in 1 review
  • "I buy a variety of different raw hides and skins so I had something different for him to chew on, and gave the rest to a friend who has a small breed dog who seemed to like them ok, but even she said her dog didn't eat them as quickly as he did his regular chew treat. " in 1 review
Jill T.
Jill T.
Hartford City, IN
My dog LOVES these treats! He is very smart and if we are getting ready to leave and he is outside, he will not come in for ANYTHING, except for one of these treats! That must mean they are irresistible to him! He loves them, my only complaint is they are a little crumbly and messy.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Eldon, MO
While these are a great price, and you get quite a few of them more so than with other brands I just couldn't get my large breed dog to even eat it. He licked it for a little bit, rolled it around on the floor, moved it to the bed room by his bed and the didn't touch it for a whole day. I trashed it after about 48 hours and move on with my life. I buy a variety of different raw hides and skins so I had something different for him to chew on, and gave the rest to a friend who has a small breed dog who seemed to like them ok, but even she said her dog didn't eat them as quickly as he did his regular chew treat.
Sault S Marie, MI
My dog absolutely loved these. He would get one every few days, and he would go nuts!
I would definitely recommend this for any dogs.
Jeanine M.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
They are cheap and all three of my dogs will chew on them and eventually eat them!!!
Kasey T.
Kasey T.
Clarksville, PA
My dogs absolutely loved this treat. They tore threw them so quickly. The only problem I had with them is that they do not last long with my bigger dogs, but they sure did love 'em.
Sault S Marie, MI
How many did you give your dog per week? or per day?