Pork Chomps Twist Dog Treat

by Pork Chomps

Keep your dog active and entertained by offering him or her one of these tasty and chewable dog treats. Wrapped in mouthwatering chicken meat and offering the enticing texture of pig skin, each of these twisted dog morsels indulges your dog's cravings. Your pooch can gnaw and chew to his or her heart's content in a nondestructive way when you offer these Pork Chomps Real Chicken Wrapped Twist Dog Treats. Made from pig skin that's twisted into a fun shape and wrapped in mouthwatering chicken, the treats indulge both your canine's desire to chew and his or her craving for meat. Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Pig Skin Package Weight: 4 count Ingredients: Pig Skin, Chicken, Dextrose Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 75.0% Crude Fat (min) 2.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 13.0%

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pork Chomps Twist Dog Treat!
How would you rate this product?
4 years agoPeyton, CO
Our dogs love these, and they're breath doesn't smell as bad as some other dog treats we buy afterwords. These treats are great for my lab in particular, he is high strung but when he's eating one of these, he calms down a lot and is able to focus on just eating this treat.
4 years ago
My dogs were not really crazy about this product. Mostly they'd bury it and then we'd find it a couple months later when we would garden.
4 years agoCambridge, ON
1992 reviews
My son has a Husky and he would probably love these Pork Chomps Twist I can see him now he'll probably eat the whole bag in a few minutes