Pork Chomps Ribz Dog Chews: 10 Count

by Pork Chomps

Pork Chomps Ribz Dog Chews provide the amazing, salivatign taste of real ribs, but without the fat or risk of splinters! Pork skin is slow-roasted before being pressed into a satisfying rib shape. - Roasted pork skin with natural rib flavor - Long-lasting to satisfy your dog's intense chewing urges - Safer than rawhide, with less fat than pig ears Ingredients: Pig skin, dextrose Guaranteed Analysis: - Crude Protein (Min)……93.0% - Crude Fat (Min)……3.5% - Crude Fiber (Max) ……0.04% - Moisture(Max)……13.0% Pork Chomps Pork Chomps Ribz Dog Chews: 10 Count #DT016 - Meaty Dog Treats

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pork Chomps Ribz Dog Chews: 10 Count!
2 years agoDaniel Island, SC
These are the best investment we have ever made in bones for our pup. I love that they are easily digestible and she goes crazy every time I get her a new one! Fortunately, they last a long time too!! I recommend this to all of my friends who have dogs who like to chew!
8 months agoHarned, KY
Pork Chomps Ribz Dog Chews: 10 Count uploaded by Jaimie B.
My boys Cal & Roy love Pork Chomps chews! I love that they are rawhide free! I would highly recommend any pork Chomp product for your dog/s. Pork Chomps Ribz Dog Chews: 10 Count
10 months agoTempleton , MA
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Our two German Shepherds love these! They last a long time and are rawhide free so we don’t mind giving them to the dogs. They don’t stain or smell when they are chewing. They are easy to find and reasonably priced.
a year agoBig Rock , VA
First and foremost I am a dog mom. I would never give my babies something I didn’t trust. These are the perfect alternative to raw hide. I purchase these bi weekly for my babies and they love them.
2 years agoDouglasville, Ga
Never had a bad experience with this brand or any of the treats . We’ve tried them all . The sweet potato ones are their favorite but I’ll buy whatever I can find. Pet supermarket has the best variety .
7 months agoRogers
My Lab Ellie love the ribs. It takes her a few hours to get thru one. She loves them. We keep them in our pantry so she can always have them. Ellie is about 100 pounds.
10 months agoBell Gardens, CA
These are definitely a must for my dog! I have a 55lb pit bull that has extra energy to burn. These are highly digestible and a much safer alternative to rawhide. One of these usually keeps my dog busy for about three hours. If your dog isn’t a power chewer this might last a day or two. It a win in our house! Its worth trying it out!
2 years ago
I have an 85 pound pit bull who enjoys chewing on bones and toys (whose dog doesn't??) and I found these to be one of his favorite chews to nibble (I really mean devour) on! I love Pork Chomps brand due to them being rawhide free. I consistently buy these off of Chewy because that's where the price is the cheapest. The only downside is these honestly don't smell the nicest, but my dog loves it and it keeps him busy!
7 months agoatlanta
These smell strong and your dog will love it!! My French bulldog goes crazy over these bones. They keep him busy for hours.
7 months agoEast Granby
Our dog trainer recommended these for our dog. Our dog loved these! Gets one a week to chew.