Pork Chomps Pressed bone Dog Treats 1pk

by Pork Chomps

Pork Chomps Pressed bone Dog Treats 1pk

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pork Chomps Pressed bone Dog Treats 1pk!
How would you rate this product?
a year ago
Highly recommend this product as it’s rawhide free which is good for your dogs to digest (or at least better) my dog is picky in his bones and loves the taste of these that I’ve bought him 3 and he’s still loving them! Calms him down so well for being a retriever in an 800 sq ft area .
3 years ago
My dog loves these bones!They come in a smaller size as well with two bones.Dollar general sells them really cheap and they last a long time.They smell good as well.
2 years agoOmaha, NE
My dog loves this product SO much! He's a highly advanced chewer and goes through bones in a matter of minutes. I always have to watch him carefully, lest he become overzealous and choke. He's been at this bone for 30 minutes now and has barely managed to mangle one of the ends! So very pleased. Heck of a value at a great price, since they were on PetPerks at Petsmart.
3 years agoMillville, NJ
Our dog loves these bones! She gets through them pretty quick, but I can't hold that against the bone because she is a pig! We give these to her as a treat every time she gets groomed and she loves them. They don't smell, or leave anything behind when she chews on them.
4 years agoAnoka, MN
My dog loves these things she gets them for a treat at night and sometimes tries to sneak them out of the bag it is so adorable and these are a definitely must for her
a year agoApache Junction
This isn't the one I get, but my pooch loves the chew bone. I'm so glad it's not rawhide. This keeps him busy for at least three hours. Best thing ever.
4 years agoFort Worth , TX
If you want to keep them distracted then this is the answer for you they love it last as well