Pork Chomps Premium Roasted Pork Earz Dog Treats

by Pork Chomps

Made of baked pork skin, Pork Chomps are easier to digest than rawhide. Pork Chomps Roasted Pork Earz have a naturally delicious flavor that is highly appealing to dogs. Treat your furry friend to a treat he'll love. Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Natural Primary Ingredient: Pig Skin Package Weight: 10 count Directions: Intended as a treat, not food. Recommended size is slightly larger than your pet's mouth. Feed your dog responsibly and provide plenty of fresh, clean water at all times. Ingredients: Pigskin, Sugar Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 75.0% Crude Fat (min) 2.0% Crude Fiber (min) 2.0% Moisture (min) 13.0%

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pork Chomps Premium Roasted Pork Earz Dog Treats!
4 months agoMalta, IL
Having 2 huge German Shepherds can get tricky- especially with treats. I try to keep them as busy as possible with their treats and knowing how bad rawhid is from them, I decided on these. My guys love the ears! It keeps them busy and they seem to enjoy the taste too! I find these mostly at our local TSC and I generally get the bag of the ears instead of the prewrapped individual ears due to pricing.
a year agoOdon, IN
My dog loves these treats. They are rawhide free and keeps her entertained while I try to get stuff done! It feels great to give her treats by a brand I trust. I will definitely keep buying these for her.
8 months agoHarned, KY
My boys Cal & Roy love Pork Chomps chews! I love that they are rawhide free! I would highly recommend any pork Chomp product for your dog/s.