Pork Chomps Premium Rawhide-Free Dog Treats

by Pork Chomps

Offer your dog delicious flavor and satisfying texture with these treats. These Premium Pork Chomps Pork Skin Mini Twist Dog Treats are a delicious treat in mini-twist shapes that are fun to chew. The flavors of pig skin and real chicken are sure to satisfy your loyal companion's cravings. Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Pig Skin Package Weight: 12 count Ingredients: Pig Skin, Chicken, Salt, Sugar and Potassium Sorbate (a Preservative) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 8.0% Crude Fat (min) 2.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 13.0%

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pork Chomps Premium Rawhide-Free Dog Treats!
10 months agoTempleton , MA
Our dogs Love these! We have a 9 Month old and 6 Month old German Shepherd Dogs and do not feed rawhide. Theses are rawhide free , don’t stain or stink . Last a fair amount of time and are priced well and easy to find . We get ours at big lots or order online.
a year agost louis, MO
I was looking for an alternative to rawhide that wouldn’t break the bank but would also last my pups more than 30 seconds. These are great! My dogs get so excited for them and they last a few hours, in my experience.
a year agoToms River, NJ
Pork Chomps Premium Rawhide-Free Dog Treats uploaded by Deborah T.
These are the best alternative to chemically treated rawhide from other countries. My dog enjoy them just the same and help keep their teeth clean. These are great for a long day when they are stuck inside because of weather or we are gone for an event all day. Good for all size dogs.
2 years ago
My dog absolutely loves These! It makes me happy they aren't made with rawhide! She does tend to eat these pretty fast, but she loves them and that's what matters! We will be buying these again!
3 years agoIowa City, IA
I buy these for my puppy. He loves them. They were recommended by a vet friend because rawhide could get stuck in his throat. So these are perfect. He hides them so he can get another. And thy are non-staining!
8 months agoAnkeny, IA
Only treats I give my pup! She has a sensitive tummy and this is the only treat that’s okay! She is a Siberian Husky. One year. She gets excited when she hears the bag open.
2 years agoWilliamsburg, VA
My Corgi mix is a power chewer and absolutely loves these! The are hard enough to provide her with a little bit of a challenge and she gets so excited when she hears the words "pork chomp"! And of course I love that they are made without rawhide. I've been telling all my dog owning friends about these magical chews
a year agoWest Falls, NY
I absolutely love that these are non rawhide and are actually digestible for your dog. My dog absolutely loves these and unlike a lot of treats and chews, my rott can usually devour something in 10 seconds. With these they at least give me that extra minute or two (every minute counts). They are fair priced and sold at a majority pet stores as well as Tractor Supply.
5 years agoHurricane, WV
My dog does not like this treats. When I give them to her she just carries them into the room and leaves them on the floor. Not sure why she doesn't like them, maybe because it takes some effort to enjoy them!
2 years ago
These are perfect for a teething puppy. My 2 months old pit bull loves these & the bigger ones. They aren't pricey. These keep him occupied to where he isn't chewing up the house trying to soothe his hurting mouth. I would recommend these to other dog owners!