BeautyFaceFace MakeupICOCO
Poreless Smooth Skin Breathable Face Makeup Pore Eraser Face Base Care Primer

Poreless Smooth Skin Breathable Face Makeup Pore Eraser Face Base Care Primer

by ICOCO

Features:100% brand new and high quality.Soft Polyester material, comfortable and safe to wear.Back cross traps design, make you look more sex and pretty.Rivets design, so lovely and beautiful.Perfect gift for your parter on Valentine's...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Poreless Smooth Skin Breathable Face Makeup Pore Eraser Face Base Care Primer!
Courtney W.
Review for: Poreless Smooth Skin Breathable Face Makeup Pore Eraser Face Base Care Primer
YOU NEED THIS . When I say this makes my foundation look so smooth and flawless and just makes my foundation stick to my face all day this is a life saver. I have no found anything that compares to how great this is. This is my go to forever ! I hope you get yours cause you won't regret it !
Melissa D.
Los Angeles, CA
It is moisturizing and feels smooth on the skin but makes it hard to set makeup. Doesn’t protect we’ll. It does hide pores and feels good. Not pricey. Must be careful when trying to get it out of the tube.

Looking for your answer?