BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsXpreen
Pore Vacuum, Blackhead Remover Rechargeable Pore Cleanser

Pore Vacuum, Xpreen Blackhead Remover Rechargeable Pore Cleanser

by Xpreen

XPREEN Blackhead Remover Rechargeable Blue Light Pore Vacuum The blackhead remover is easy to deep cleansing pores, remove blackheads, dead skin cells, dirt, facial oil and tighten pores, help to keep your skin gentle, more young and full of vitality. Do you wanna to be much more charming? Get one, miracles will appear obviously after several days usage. How to use? 1. Clean your face, use the blackhead educe liquid or facial steamer to open the pore. 2. Insert the isolation pads into the slot at the top of the cleaner, select the proper probe and install on the nozzle. 3. Short press the control button to open. The default is the Soft level. 4. Short press the control button in turns to choose the level. Test the suction with your forearm before use. 5. Hold the probe close to your face to remove blackheads, slowly move. Do not stay in one place for too long to avoid injury, and do not press it hardly or pull vertically. 6. After clean, short press to shut down the system. 7. Remove the probe, wipe the dirt off with cotton swab, and wash it clean, then dry with a towel or naturally. Please avoid to wash or immerse the body in water. 8. After clean, long press to open or shut down the blue light, and irradiate the blackhead for 3-5 minutes. The coloured lights go out 5 minutes later. Then use skin care products like facial mask, cream, etc. Product Parameter: Product Dimension: 165*40*40mm Product Weight: 129g (170g count accessories in) Package Dimension: 190*136*58mm Gross Weight: 370g (count package in) Package Contents: 1 * Blackhead Remover 1 * Big Round Probe 1 * Small Round Probe 1 * Oval Probe 1 * Skin Exfoliation Probe 1 * Pack of Isolation Pads 1 * Charging Cable 1 * Stainless Steel Blackhead Removal Needle 1 * User Manual"

Blackhead remover - Designed with imported air pump and strong suction. It easily cleans up the blackhead, acnes, brighten and rejuvenate your face, then reduce fine lines.; Adjustable blackhead vacuum - Equipped with three suction gears to adjust - Soft, Normal, Strong, thus the pore cleanser is suitable for multiple skin types.; Multi-function pore cleaner - Four probes make it deep cleansing pores, remove blackheads, dead skin cells, dirt, oil and reduce fine lines, tighten pores.; Blue Light treatment - Designed with blue light treatment, the blue light contributes to shrinking the enlarged pores, and removing acne.; Durable battery - Quick charge with the high-capacity lithium battery. Once fully charged, you could use for 3 weeks. (Counted as twice usage per week and 5 minutes for once)

Pore Vacuum, Xpreen Blackhead Remover Rechargeable Pore Cleanser - I have seen this everywhere! Does it really work? Has anyone had long term skin problems after using? Does it dry out your skin or make for more zits somehow?
Does this really work?
Does it make your face more clearer?
Start your review of Pore Vacuum, Xpreen Blackhead Remover Rechargeable Pore Cleanser!
katie L.
Livonia, NY
Pore Vacuum, Xpreen Blackhead Remover Rechargeable Pore Cleanser uploaded by katie L.
This product didn’t suck out any of my blackheads just whiteheads that where on the surface. I also used it on the lowest setting and didn’t leave it on one spot for Long but I’m left with bruises
Emma D.
cumming
Purchased at: Macy's
This product is amazing!!! It cleans your pores so well and leaves them looking amazing. I love the packaging so much. I highly recommend this product to people who have really clogged pores!!! Love this product❤️❤️
Verna A.
Somerset ky
Purchased at: Sephora
I got one of these an ive started using this for about a week now an it has done a miracle on my nose. Thats where i break out so bad an now my foundation goes on so much better an it doesnt cake on there an crack my foundation during the day i love it.
Hector D.
monroe
I haven’t tried this product but I would really want to get it because there’s good reviews about it and many people have told me that it’s really good I’ve always wanted to try it out.
Darlene O.
Rifle, CO
I don’t like the way it suctions. It leaves my face bruised up. I rather use a different tool for pores and black heads.
Brenda K.
Newbern, TN
This could be a great product if you don’t have thin skin. I used it around my nose and it bruised me. It is not painful and you will not feel and discomfort . The blackheads was removing the blackheads but leaving bruises everywhere
Victoria A.
Bayonne, NJ
This product is incredible! It's a rechargeable suction vacuum for pores, and it cleans out blackheads, whiteheads, and oil when used right after the shower when your pores are open from the steam. It has made my skin look SO AMAZING with daily use and controls the oil in my combination skin. Even my makeup looks way better now. This is absolutely worth the $25-30 price. It will change your skin!
Erin K.
Little Rock, AR
Pore Vacuum, Xpreen Blackhead Remover Rechargeable Pore Cleanser uploaded by Erin K.
Can’t live without this. It’s the only thing I’ve ever found that has helped with my blackheads.
Teghan B.
This is the best thing ever. It sucked all the black and white heads out really quick
jihane E.
Vraiment j'ai rien à dire c'est top du top facile  à utiliser  n'hésiter pas à l'acheter vraiment se n'ai pas une Perte d'argent
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica K.