Skin CareFacial SkincareClinique
Pore Refining Solutions Instant Perfector

Pore Refining Solutions Instant Perfector

Shop Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Instant Perfector. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

does this work well for oily skin and acne prone skin ?
Does someone has it? Is it good for dry skin? ?
What time would be the best for reducing redness while minimising pores?
Start your review of Pore Refining Solutions Instant Perfector!
How would you rate this product?
Catherine W.
San Antonio, TX
Pore Refining Solutions Instant Perfector uploaded by Catherine W.
If you suffer from LFP- large freaking pores- I cannot recommend using these under your make up. I use it before primer and my pores have NEVER LOOKED BETTER!!! They basically vanish. I use the Laura Mercier powder to set and no matter what foundation I use my pores are non existent. You can see how worn my other one is!!
Sheri M.
Titusville, FL
Pore Refining Solutions Instant Perfector uploaded by Sheri M.
I have finally found my perfect primer!! It really does hide pores and I hope it helps reduce them after time as it says. It's a nice thick formula but somehow feels soft and weightless on my skin. It made my skin look so good that I skipped my foundation and went with powder. I highly suggest this primer to anyone that has oily porous skin. It even hides the little blackheads on my nose that won't budge lol. 10/10 will buy again Pore Refining Solutions Instant Perfector
candace J.
I love this product it makes your face feel and look perfect and it blurs any blimishes and large pores
Jacqulyn L.
Stollings, WV
It was decent. I feel like it was too siliconey to be effective. It filled pores beautifully but when makeup was applied over it your makeup wanted to slip and slide all over your face and it was kind of aggravating.
Kylee A.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love this product!! There is huge difference when u apply it, also really helps with oily skin! Diffentely worth a try.
Fedora L.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Purchased at: Macy's
've heard all the rage about this product from bloggers so I decided to give it a try and i'm so glad i did.
magical B.
Clinique pore refining really helps minimize the size of your pores but you have to be consistent, and and also clean your face to effectively have the product work don’t use any oil while doing this because it will clog your pores and take longer to close them.
Christine L.
Gibbstown, NJ
Purchased at: Macy's
I have tried Clinique's pore refining solutions instant Perfector and it reminds me of L'OREAL'S youthcode pore minimizer just double the price. Don't get me wrong, I love the concept and love how smooth it makes my skin but I feel like it's the same product just packaged differently. Also, for how much product you actually have to use, they should have a larger bottle!
Ceji C.
Atlanta
Best product, would like to find this closer to home. Would definitely recommend to all my friends and family
Riley J.
Blue Springs, MO
I have big pores but you can’t tell when I wear this!!! It’s super easy to apply and also looks natural. I can’t go a day without wearing this now. I haven’t found a pore minimizer quit as good yet!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kirby S.
CA
il y a 2 ans
Shannon S. il y a un an
I would not even waste your money. I posted a review on this, it is basically the same ingredients in face primers. Yes it does blur your pores a little bit but I looked at the ingredients and they are the same almost identical ingredients as in the face primer should I use. Hard Candy Sheer Envy, OM SHE Aromatherapy Pure Magic Primer, an Aussie product that's a light tint to it. The pore minimizer in light invisible is very similar to the OM she aromatherapy pure magic primer. You are paying $22 for about .05 oz of the Clinique pore refining Solutions when you can pay $8 for over an ounce of hard candy Sheer Envy face primer. I purchased in invisible bright and it is almost identical to the Garnier 5 Second Blur that was around a while back. Same price dude I do not recommend wasting your money on this.