Clinique

Pore Refining Solutions...
463 Reviews
5 / 5
My favorite product. I use it at least once a week. I love the way my skin feels afterwards and how it glows. I have my mom and my 12 yo granddaughter using it as well.
5 / 5
I have been using this brand since I was 16. After 30+ years, it’s still working for me. I love the different varieties I get to choose from.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I’ve been using this face mask for awhile, but only on my nose, it’s too hard and make the rest of my skin too tight. I recommend you apply on dry skin then remove it with warm water using a baby cloth. It does keep my nose skin nice and clean each time.
5 / 5
I've used clinic products ever since I was a teenager and they've always worked so wonderful for my skin my I have big pores naturally and this mask really reduces my pores where it makes my skin just look a whole lot smoother and prettier
5 / 5
Really does feel like you are pulling out all the impurities. This is not too hard on the skin. It isn’t expensive. It works great. You will feel a difference after.
5 / 5
This is a really nice charcoal mask. It really does what it says. It absorbs up the oils on your face and you can feel your skin tight once it dries. I also love how it’s fragrance free. If you are willing to spend a good amount of money on a face mask then I recommend trying this. I just wish it cost a little bit less.
5 / 5
Absolutely love this charcoal pore refining mask! The packaging is clean and simple, like all Clinique products, and the formula is amazing!! I've been using it for a while now, 2-3 times a week and have noticed a huge difference in the appearance of my skin! Talk about a glow up! I would highly recommend to anyone with sensitive skin 💚
5 / 5
This charcoal poor refining mud mask is one of my favorite, go to masks when my face is having a breakout. Comes out as a gray thickish cream. It seems to dry pretty fast but I leave it on as long as I can. Once I wash it off my face feels so clean and I follow up with an eye and face cream! I definitely recommend!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Masque très efficace contre les peaux grasses et ayant la peau dilaté. Ce masque resserre vos pores et la purifie, il est magique. Bien évidement à utiliser entre 1/2 fois par semaine. Application assez simple et assez agréable.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I wasn’t really a fan, my skin was left very dry and uncomfortable. I’ve used other charcoal/clay masks and gotten better results. A little pricey for not delivering the results I expected on my skin, but it’s ok, I have other options that do work for me. [product:pore-refining-solutions-charcoal-mask]