Pore Minimizing Red Clay Mask Acure Organics 1.75 oz Liquid

by ACURE

Pore Minimizing Red Clay Mask 1.75 oz Liquid All Skin Types Moroccan Red Clay is rich in nutrients and helps draw out impurities while argan stem cells hydrate and tone. A perfect mask for a brighter more glowing complexion. Directions 1-2 times a...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pore Minimizing Red Clay Mask Acure Organics 1.75 oz Liquid!
Aurora, CO
2,140 reviews
Pore Minimizing Red Clay Mask Acure Organics 1.75 oz Liquid uploaded by Adriane N.
Purchased at: CVS
I bet you know about Acure's brightening scrub! But do you know about the rejuvenating?! The repackaging is a little confusing, Moroccan red clay and rose oil will clean out your pores and transform your complexion! I seriously am in live with Acure. You cannot beat the $$ and you will save so much more money. No lie.
I use this Red Clay mask once a week and love the results. This mask really cleans out my pores and leaves my skin feeling soft. The only down side, is it leaves your face red for about 20min or so. I usually use this mask at night to help relax before bed.
I got this product in a Whole Foods beauty bag and I like it. The smell is a little earthy but I don’t mind it. It’s beet red so I made sure not to get it on clothing or towels. Texture is slightly grainy which offers very mild exfoliation. And it seems to lather a bit when I apply. It doesn’t get dry or tight like many clay masks. And it foams like a cleanser when rinsing off. Afterwards my skin is brighter, smoother, and hydrated-I’d repurchase.
Las Vegas, NV
Goes on pretty smooth and doesn't have a distinct smell. When you wash this off, just be sure not to get the product in your eyes. I made that mistake because I opened my eyes while I was rinsing. Who does that? It left my face moisturized, feeling clean, looking bright, and matte... Almost as if I already put some makeup on. My large pores were less noticeable. Totally recommend it! Oh, I'm not sure why when I scanned it, it took me to the Pore Minimizing Mask instead of the Pore Clarifying Mask. Maybe they're the same product?
Miami
This product smells, looks and feel pretty horrible. I was super excited to try it but was initially put off by the smell. I still tried it and put it on and kept it on for the suggested time. The mask doesn't dry or absorb in the skin which is a bit unusual in masks. It stays sticky and is super difficult to remove without making a red terracotta mess all over. My skin was left a bit red and dry after.
Nampa, ID
Pore Minimizing Red Clay Mask Acure Organics 1.75 oz Liquid uploaded by Natalie R.
I received this product as a sample a while ago. I tried it on and looked like a tomato! Such a fun product. Yet I don't think I saw any big difference on my skin. It did make my skin a bit soft after taking it off. Try not to leave it on too long (says to leave it for 15mins) because it can stain your face!
Sylva, NC
I love this face mask and would give it 5 stars, but one thing I dislike is the scent.. But dealing with the ingredients you'll get a funky smell. Acure is such a great brand. I do as the bottle says and leaves it on for 15 minutes and rinse. my face feels very refreshed and smooth. If you can get over the scent give this face mask a try :)
West Babylon, NY
I use this mask once a week as I got it as a gift.  You leave it on for 15 minutes then wash it off.  It doesn't irritate my skin but I also haven't noticed any significant changes in my skin either.  I also don't suffer from large pores so that may be why?  I do enjoy using it though so I would recommend.
First off this is my favorite drugstore organic line. I have loved everything I’ve purchased from them including this mask. Over time I can see a difference in my skin using it and with its red color it looks like you have blood smeared all over your face. Great way to spook someone in your house.
Phoenix, AZ
Pore Minimizing Red Clay Mask Acure Organics 1.75 oz Liquid uploaded by Maci S.
I've been slowly exploring Acure products and have been satisfied thus far. I feel like I have some big pores so I thought I'd give this a go. I bought it from Target for a really good price. It goes on smooth and feels nice. They say to keep it on for 15 minutes and rinse off. It's feels nice and soft afterwards. Even after the first time using it, I felt that my pores looked smaller. I also love that the company is humorous. The instructions say to put on a thin layer until you look like a background actor in a zombie movie. My only complaint is the smell. It's horrible, but it's due to some of the ingredients. If you can handle the smell for 15 minutes to get beautiful skin, I'd recommend it.

Looking for your answer?