BY ACURE

Pore Minimizing Red Clay Mask 1.75 oz Liquid All Skin Types Moroccan Red Clay is rich in nutrients and helps draw out impurities while argan stem cells hydrate and tone. A perfect mask for a brighter more glowing complexion. Directions 1-2 times a... see more...

Jasmin M.
I got this product in a Whole Foods beauty bag and I like it. The smell is a little earthy but I don’t mind it. It’s beet red so I made sure not to get it on clothing or towels. Texture is slightly grainy which offers very mild exfoliation. And it seems to lather a bit when I apply. It doesn’t get dry or tight like many clay masks. And it foams like a cleanser when rinsing off. Afterwards my skin is brighter, smoother, and hydrated-I’d repurchase.
Natalie R.
Nampa, ID
I received this product as a sample a while ago. I tried it on and looked like a tomato! Such a fun product. Yet I don't think I saw any big difference on my skin. It did make my skin a bit soft after taking it off. Try not to leave it on too long (says to leave it for 15mins) because it can stain your face!
Nikki S.
This face mask gets the job done! Be prepared to look like a sun ripened tomato. 😂 I’d advise rinsing with cool or luke warm water or your face will be red. As far as minimizing pores and clearing up skin, the face mask truly does work and leaves your skin feeling soft! I love that they’re cruelty free and non toxic.
Laura B.
First off this is my favorite drugstore organic line. I have loved everything I’ve purchased from them including this mask. Over time I can see a difference in my skin using it and with its red color it looks like you have blood smeared all over your face. Great way to spook someone in your house.
Devin J.
Wilmore, KY
Let me tell you, there's nothing more relaxing at the end of a hard day than slapping on a face mask and drinking hot tea. My acne-prone, sensitive skin is not at all irritated by this product and looks glowing afterwards. It is a staple in my fight against adult acne and acne scars.
Olivia C.
This mask feels soothing on the skin and does seem to brighten. I haven’t noticed any huge effects or lasting results of using this though. It’s also pretty pricey for the size. If you like clay masks, I’d stick with bentonite clay which is less expensive and works better for me.
Kelsey S.
Chicago
I noticed no difference in my skin after using this mask. If I’m going to take the time & effort to do a clay mask (they’re messy!) I really want some great results! And this just didn’t do it for me.
Alisha G.
Knob Noster
I really like this brand. This was the first thing of theirs I had tried and I was happy with it. I use a different mask everyday. So this is a great affordable option.
Jillian M.
Well, this is more orange than red. The smell is very unpleasant. However, it does make my pores loom tighter. I’m just not sure I would purchase again because of the smell.
Ashley T.
Blacksburg, VA
I’m torn. It’s veryyyy natural feeling, but stained my shower the red clay color. I don’t know if it’s anything special, so I think I lean towards something less red