Pore Filler Mini

que tal funciona el producto? aun no lo pruebo
Start your review of Pore Filler Mini!
Ekaterina V.
Martinsburg, WV
Pore Filler Mini uploaded by Ekaterina V.
I love NYX and their eyebrow and Lip Lingerie products have been Holy Grail for me! This primer is another staple product 💕 it has all that an excellent primer needs to have: it's sticky, it makes a foundation last longer, it makes my skin softer and smoother. The price is great, too! 😍
Mary J.
Pore Filler Mini uploaded by Mary J.
This is the only primer I use except for the tatcha silk canvas. It makes my makeup look flawless! It can be worn alone if you choose not to go full makeup that day as well. It doesn’t clog pores or cause breakouts. It completely covers any flaws in your skin and makes my complexion crystal clear. I highly recommend!
Luz R.
Brownsville, TX
Pore Filler Mini uploaded by Luz R.
It is pretty decent product for how my skin is. Got it complimentary from NYX for the anniversary I believe. I have oily skin and it does it’s job of prepping my skin before my foundation. It leaves my skin feeling very matte but feel like it comes out from the tube a bit clumpy and it has a weird texture. Overall it has not been my favorite primer but has been okay for me.
Aneesah A.
Pore Filler Mini uploaded by Aneesah A.
This is my favorite primer because it done it job neatly. Highly recommend this product.
Danielle C.
Rochester, NY
I like this pore fuller by NYX. I just wish it came better detailed directions on how to use it. It’s way too pricey to be such a small package. It’s still does it’s job. I paid 9.99 at Walmart for this. But I was happy enough to see it in Walmart.
Hope W.
Pore Filler Mini uploaded by Hope W.
It really does fill my pores. I love this stuff i don’t really wear foundation but when i do i use this. It doesn’t make my skin feel gross or anything. I love this product and the whole nyx brand!
Ausra D.
Surprise, AZ
1,084 reviews
Super affordable makeup primer. Glides on smoothly and you don’t need a lot of product. It really minimizes my pores and makes my make up last almost all day.
Amanda F.
caldwell
I have large pores and this makes a world of difference!! Blurs and fills pores without causing breakouts!
Bridget W.
Ive never tried anything like this before so it was super cool to see how air brushed my face looked wearing any makeup after using this. The only way to improve this product would be size. It was affordable and its easy to apply and use; feels silky when you wear it. I will be purchasing more.
Kristen B.
Birch River, WV
Pore Filler Mini uploaded by Kristen B.
Nyx Pore Filler is a holy grail primer for those with large pores. This is the best pore primer on the market in my opinion. I received a sample of this from Ulta and I was hooked. It is a silicone primer which gives a smooth base for your foundation. A little bit goes a long way.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...