Porcelana Skin Lightening Night Cream uploaded by Darianna M.

BY PORCELANA

For balanced skin tone. Fades dark spots. Evens skin tone Do you know why Porcelana® is known for Balancing Skin Tone? For over 40 years, its innovative blend of the highest quality ingredients has delivered proven results for fading blemishes and discolored skin. Take the advice of generations of women who have trusted Porcelena® to give them the look of flawless skin. Put Porcelana® Night to work tonight to even your skin tone while you sleep. Fortified with Hydroquinone, the most effective lightening ingredient, this formulation is ideal treatment for fading dark spots, blemishes, and discolorations caused by sun exposure, acne, pregnancy or oral contraceptives. Avocado extr. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Darianna M.
Ponce
I do not recommend this to anyone. It BURNED my SKIN. I used it for acne scaring. It was extremely harsh. I don't have sensitive skin. I used it exactly has it said and it still burned me. The first night I used it it was fine till the next morning it was a little red but I read lots of reviews saying that it was normal if your skin got a little red so I applied it the second night and when I woke up in the morning it was super itchy and painful my face is really burnet it doesn't feel like skin anymore.😭😭😭
Sasha L.
warner robins, GA
It works but it has taken a while, but slowly by slowly I know this product is good for acne scars. I have dark spots on my cheeks so every night I put some on my cheeks. It’s a little hard to rub in but if you need skin lightener, I would recommend.
Renn J.
I purchased this product from Amazon. Overall, I'm very happy with this product. It takes time, you won't see results overnight or maybe even a week but 2-3 wks. into it I started noticing my dark spots on my nose were fading from brown to the normal color of my skin. Would buy again. Since it's only a small portion of my nose that needs the cream, the jar is lasting forever.
Kaylie T.
Norman
I have terrible dark spots on my cheeks and never knew how to get rid of them. I searched a round on Pinterest and came across Porcelana. It has helped brighten up my dark spots in such a short amount of time.
Jailene L.
At first I did not think this cream would work but surprisingly it worked extremely great. I had a couple dark spots due to acne and after one night of using it I notice a dramatic change. Just after the 4th day my dark spots were unnoticed.
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
Really good I've been using this for almost 3 weeks now and I can definitely see a difference in my face! My acne scars are disappearing! And my dark spots as well, very affordable I bought it at Walmart !
Chasity C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I was very skeptical of this product because of mixed reviews. I had a bad case of MRSA on my chest a few years back that left me embarrassing dark spots. I have been using this less than 2 weeks and they are almost gone. I am almost in tears happy because these were severe marks. It is almost like I never had them. I paid $8 at walgreens and it was worth every penny to feel better about myself. I HIGHLY recommend.
Zikiu A.
tampa
Es una crema para aclarar zonas oscuras en la piel, generalmente se usa en la cara a causa de manchas comunes en las mujeres. A mi me funcionó excelente, después de probar muchas cremas y mucho mas costosa que esta, resulto ser la mejor, aplicando todas las noches, haciendo una capa suficiente para cubrir toda la zona oscura, por 4 semanas, sin descanso, al fin todo aclaro.. La mejor!! Porcelana Skin Lightening Night Cream
Chelsea G.
Ewa Beach, HI
Honestly this product isn't all that bad, one thing I have to say I don't really like is the texture of the product on my skin. I find that when I am rubbing it onto my skin it takes awhile for it to be absorbed completely into my skin & I have to keep rubbing it around then it just gets to other places on my face & I don't like that. It's not very moisturizing to my face & I've noticed a slight difference but not a big one
Samantha M.
Des Plaines, IL
LOVE this night cream! It's super cheap and a total steal. Leaves face soft and moisturized until morning, thick and luxurious formula, smells wonderful. Noticeably evens skin tone and eliminates dark spots. I don't think I'll ever use another night cream again
Patricia R.
Inglewood, CA
Does this cream actually work?
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
How do you all like it?
Larayne f.
Summerville, SC
Would this be ok for sensitive skin?
Dawn M.
Has anyone of a deeper skin tone try this? Did you see a big difference in the lightening of your skin ? I don't want my skin lighter just my acne marks
Jada H.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone tried this ? Does is really fade your dark spots I have tried everything & nothing seems to work , I just hope it doesn't make my face oily