Popular Woodworking

1 Year, 7 issues - Popular Woodworking Magazine is 'America's best project magazine' for beginning and intermediate hobbyists. Each issue provides a dozen or more projects that include clear instructions, exploded drawings, photos, and diagrams. Each issue of Popular Woodworking Magazine includes technique articles, shop tips, new product reviews, and full-size Pull-Out plans. see more...

Ashleigh P.
Mobile, AL
Where wood I be without this magazine? I do knot even want to begin to wonder. Sorry if that sounded sappy. Anyway, I'm going to go out on a limb and say this this magazine is the fir real best. This magazine is quite poplar. It's good to read when you're feeling a little board. If you're looking for a magazine to spruce up your life, yew really can't go wrong with this one.
Heather W.
Herriman , UT
Great magazine for the woodworker. A lot of the projects featured are of the finer skilled variety, so this is more appealing to the more advanced woodworker. It's fantastic for inspiration and guidance.
Andrea B.
La Vista, NE
Can't help but stop and flip through this one every time I see it in the check out line. Beautiful projects and pretty decent instructions that are easy to follow of you have the basic principles down.
May K.
San Rafael, CA
This is a high quality magazine for woodworking. I got this subscription for my dad as he loves to make things and he loves it and has been saving every issue bc its full of great ideas, techniques and projects.
Deborah B.
Rockford, OH
Great magazine! My husband and I frequently buy issues and sit down and dream a little dream together! Came in handy when he was wanting ideas when our house was built. Love it! Recommend it!
Klein T.
Great magazine for wood working and it really give a lot of ideas about wood working. Its good to read something that gives informations about things.
Rebecca A.
My husband and I love this magazine! Great articles and tips. We really enjoy some of the woodworking patterns on how to make new things.
Daniella S.
My grandma has these books along with a million other lol she gave to my bf to help make my makeup vanity .. Must say came in hand.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Popular woodworking is a great magazine for anyone into working with word to make projects or to do things around the house
Ashley W.
Great articles and a great tool for inspiration and knowledge. Fun craft ideas are always at your fingertips with this one.
Nikki T.
Cabin Creek , WV
Is this boring?
Daniella S.
What have you worked on using this book?