BY NONE

1 Year, 7 issues - Popular Woodworking Magazine is 'America's best project magazine' for beginning and intermediate hobbyists. Each issue provides a dozen or more projects that include clear instructions, exploded drawings, photos, and diagrams. Each issue of Popular Woodworking Magazine includes technique articles, shop tips, new product reviews, and full-size Pull-Out plans. see more...

Andrea B.
La Vista, NE
Can't help but stop and flip through this one every time I see it in the check out line. Beautiful projects and pretty decent instructions that are easy to follow of you have the basic principles down.
Jacob R.
Indianapolis, IN
This is one of my favorite woodworking magazines. It has a nice layout and I've had a lot of inspiration for projects.
Stephanie C.
Corsicana, TX
Awesome magazine for woodworking and learning how to do some projects. I like it.
Amanda G.
Liberty, KY
Oh, my. I used to love this magaizine. I forgot all about it. Now I want to go out and buy one.
Lisa S.
memphis, TN
I love this! Whenever I need ideas I look in it. They also have tons of wonderful ideas.
Kera E.
Phoenix, AZ
Bookworm Expert
I found this really interesting. If you're one of us who likes to work with their hands its for you.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
May K.
San Rafael, CA
This is a high quality magazine for woodworking. I got this subscription for my dad as he loves to make things and he loves it and has been saving every issue bc its full of great ideas, techniques and projects.
Ashley W.
Great articles and a great tool for inspiration and knowledge. Fun craft ideas are always at your fingertips with this one.
Ashleigh P.
Mobile, AL
Where wood I be without this magazine? I do knot even want to begin to wonder. Sorry if that sounded sappy. Anyway, I'm going to go out on a limb and say this this magazine is the fir real best. This magazine is quite poplar. It's good to read when you're feeling a little board. If you're looking for a magazine to spruce up your life, yew really can't go wrong with this one.
Nikki T.
Cabin Creek , WV
Is this boring?
Daniella S.
What have you worked on using this book?