BY NONE

1 Year, 7 issues - Popular Woodworking Magazine is 'America's best project magazine' for beginning and intermediate hobbyists. Each issue provides a dozen or more projects that include clear instructions, exploded drawings, photos, and diagrams. Each issue of Popular Woodworking Magazine includes technique articles, shop tips, new product reviews, and full-size Pull-Out plans. see more...

Ashleigh P.
Ashleigh P.
Mobile, AL
Where wood I be without this magazine? I do knot even want to begin to wonder. Sorry if that sounded sappy. Anyway, I'm going to go out on a limb and say this this magazine is the fir real best. This magazine is quite poplar. It's good to read when you're feeling a little board. If you're looking for a magazine to spruce up your life, yew really can't go wrong with this one.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Herriman , UT
Great magazine for the woodworker. A lot of the projects featured are of the finer skilled variety, so this is more appealing to the more advanced woodworker. It's fantastic for inspiration and guidance.
Deborah B.
Deborah B.
Rockford, OH
Great magazine! My husband and I frequently buy issues and sit down and dream a little dream together! Came in handy when he was wanting ideas when our house was built. Love it! Recommend it!
Klein T.
Klein T.
Great magazine for wood working and it really give a lot of ideas about wood working. Its good to read something that gives informations about things.
Gabby B.
Gabby B.
would highly recommend this item to friends or family :)
Always worth a try, but to me definitely worth the buy! Good quality, good price.
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
My husband and I love this magazine! Great articles and tips. We really enjoy some of the woodworking patterns on how to make new things.
Daniella S.
My grandma has these books along with a million other lol she gave to my bf to help make my makeup vanity .. Must say came in hand.
Tanya D.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
Bookworm Expert
Popular woodworking is a great magazine for anyone into working with word to make projects or to do things around the house
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Fremont, NC
Great idea book. Wonderful tips, tricks and instructions. Beautiful color pictures and we'll written articles
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
Bookworm Expert
Licked this up at Kmart not expensive and if your getting into diy in Furniture then this is for you
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Cabin Creek, WV
Is this boring?
Daniella S.
What have you worked on using this book?