Popular Photography & Imaging uploaded by James T.Popular Photography & Imaging uploaded by Tracey L.

BY NONE

1 Year, 12 issues - Photo enthusiasts at all levels will find exciting, helpful articles on equipment and photo composition in every issue of Popular Photography Magazine. Beginners and professionals alike will improve their art by learning new ways to seek and capture exciting photographs. Popular Photography Magazine brings you examples of photography that will inspire and enlighten you. see more...

Popular Photography & Imaging
  • "Having gotten my degree in photography before digital had made it's entrance into the scene this magazine has helped me to catch up on the current happenings with cameras and where photography is doing in 2014. this is a great magazine for any photo enthusiast. " in 2 reviews
Sarah S.
Lakeside, CA
I got a chance to get this subscription free, and I'm really glad I did! I'm just starting to get into photography, and this magazine explains things well enough for me to understand, even though I'm an amateur. The photos and people's ambitions are showcased, and their talent is amazing. Great magazine!
Nicole K.
Boise, ID
I like looking through Popular Photography every so often. There are sometimes interesting articles. I don't subscribe because there are just WAY too many ads! Most of the magazine is advertisements and it just isn't worth it to me to subscribe. Better off getting it at the library.
Sara A.
Fall River, MA
Talesha R.
Jacksonville, FL
I am a professional photographer and love this magazine, it always keeps me up to date with new equipment and photography is something that always changes so it keeps you up to date with trends as well as tips and advice on different products
Kaci K.
I love this magazine! I am a hobby photographer and have taken no professional schooling. This magazine gives you techniques, photo ideas, and reviews on equipment. A must for all enthusiasts!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
My husband the photo enthusiast loves this magazine and says it gives him many new ideas for shooting pictures. 12 issues in a year. Informative and good content!!
Savanna H.
Mantachie, MS
This is a great magazine that has lots of info about photography. I have learned a lot from this magazine and I enjoy looking at the photography.
Jacqueline L.
Very well put together magazine. Lots of beautiful images and great advice inside. Also shows off the newest products and pricing.
Abby C.
I love looking through this magazine to learn tips and tricks. I am very new to photography, so this help me learn as I go.
Jen M.
This magazine is tops in the photography industry. There are tons of tips and great articles. I look forward to each issue.