Discover happiness with a box filled with full-sized surprises valued at over $100 for only $39.95 per month, shipping included.

Join our community of loyal subscribers who receive a box filled with amazing, curated surprises every month. With two options, you get to discover innovative brands and full-sized products across fashion, beauty, home, and more — from a little to a lot!

How it works:

Pick a plan - Select from the subscription plans below

Discover - Unwrap your box of full-size surprises.

Love - Share your new favorite must haves with your friends!

I want to share with you my thoughts on this product,the main thing is that it is focused on natural products and does not contain chemicals.It is very good I want to share with you my thoughts on this product,the main thing is that it is focused on natural products and does not contain chemicals.It is very good. I am a very frequent consumer, I have been using it for a long time and it is quite a quality product at an acceptable price?? I want to share with you my thoughts on this product,the main thing is that it is focused on natural products and does not contain chemicals.It is very good I want to share with you my thoughts on this product,the main thing is that it is focused on natural products and does not contain chemicals.It is very good. I am a very frequent consumer, I have been using it for a long time and it is quite a quality product at an acceptable price?
I need one how can I get one?
Start your review of POPSUGAR Must Have Box!
Overland Park, KS
I love Popsugar subscription box. I think it is a high end box that has curated some quality products that are different than other lifestyle boxes I receive. I had a subscription when they were monthly and really enjoyed it but when they went quarterly the quality jumped up considerably. I usually liked most if not all the items. Plus, the products were highly giftable. However, I believe they were bought out in the last several months and I noticed the spring box was later than usual. Based on the spoilers for the spring box, I chose to cancel my membership. The curation didn’t seem nearly as high of quality as past boxes. I couldn’t justify the cost not liking a majority of the products. I’m hoping this was a fluke and the summer box will be an improvement so I can become a happy member again!
Clive, IA
I’ve been subscribed to the must-have box for over five years but unsubscribed because the price and model-change of their membership is no longer worth it. For $50, the box was ok, it had a few good housewares items and sometimes a good hat or scarf, which kind of made up for the fact that the other items were things like mini bags of popcorn, chips, or samples of Ms. Meyer’s cleaning products (don’t get me wrong, I love Ms. Meyers, just don’t need to be paying $50 to get a mini-product of it). Now that the box is nearly $100, there is no way that it is worth it. The products are still cheap and not things that you would choose to have in my box.
I have received a couple of the seasonal boxes from this company, but I have never been a yearly subscriber. I think they generally have pretty good seasonal boxes, but I like the option of being able to pick and choose the ones I really like. If I had a lot of spending money I wouldn’t mind being a yearly subscriber, but I don’t think that it would be very cost-effective for me. I find that I’ll only like one or two items in some of the seasonal boxes. If Popsugar is your aesthetic, this would be a good value.
The box selection is a hit and a miss for me, but the boxes where I enjoyed the curation are a real treat. The product quality has been very high. There’s a good mix of beauty and home items. Everything comes individually packaged, so it’s easy to gift things as well. The costumer service seems to be good, it was very easy for me to cancel.
Vicksburg, MS
Love this box and would highly recommend signing up for it if you want to pay $75.00 for a box that is well worth it. I got everything from carrot juice body cleanser to striped socks for Halloween, new sunglasses and just about anything beautiful. Their products they send are top brands.   POPSUGAR Must Have Box
Chicago
I like the pop sugar box and I was getting it for a few years but the price went up and I don’t think it’s worth the value of like with a box compared to the fab fit fun box which is cheaper and about the same price as what you get and with better selection the pop sugar box sometimes adds things that aren’t the best for everyone
Hawthorne , NJ
Popsugar is definitely a “classy lady” sub in my book. I order their boxes infrequently based off of spoilers, and the boxes seem to always contain items I don’t necessarily feel excited about but will use to death. They include prestige makeup brands that I would never purchase for myself and fun snacks and home goods.
Bellevue, OH
I have continued to look as this box every season. The price is more expensive rather than other large seasonal boxes. It was very tempting. I think I'm a sucka for add ons and free gifts. They had offered an extra box for half price. But In passed on the entire offer. Products are very nice but randomly selected.
Friendship, WI
Love Popsugar! I have been a loyal customer for years. The price is way worth it for the items you receive. Even if you get something you don’t necessarily love, the items are great for gifting! I love that the items are things I would not normally purchase for myself either because I don’t know about it or wouldn’t spend that type of money on myself. Recommend looking at reviews so you can see the past items if you’re interested!
Wahiawa, HI
This is a must have box i highly recommend this box they choose the right stuff for you and youre skin tone!! this is one of the best boxes i have ever recieved and the beauty supplies work really well on my cmplatoin i highly reccoment this box for people who are in a rush to find new affordable makeup products
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lewisham
il y a 2 mois
Teodora A. • il y a un mois
I think it’s miss everyone think different