BY POPSUGAR #12 in Subscription Boxes

Discover happiness with a box filled with full-sized surprises valued at over $100 for only $39.95 per month, shipping included.

Join our community of loyal subscribers who receive a box filled with amazing, curated surprises every month. With two options, you get to discover innovative brands and full-sized products across fashion, beauty, home, and more — from a little to a lot!

How it works:

Pick a plan - Select from the subscription plans below

Discover - Unwrap your box of full-size surprises.

Love - Share your new favorite must haves with your friends!

Jillian M.
Review for: Must Have more...
Well, PSMH has gone downhill recently. You used to be able to get AMAZING Black Friday deals on subscriptions. $120 for a whole year. No more. And now they’re going to a quarterly box instead of monthly. It doesn’t bode well for them. The monthly box was worth it for the price. If you didn’t like something in it, it was easily giftable. Good variety and good quality items. The Limited Edition boxes....well....those are a huge risk. I bought a LE resort box a few years back. What a mess. The products were OKAY with INSANELY inflated retail values. $150 for a set of bracelets made with elastic? I don’t think so. I swore off buying their LE boxes forever. Now, with the quarterly sub, I’ll never reactivate my sub again. There are other quarterly sub boxes with higher retail values, better variety of items for $25 less a quarter than what PSMH is charging for their box.
Jennifer C.
Tewksbury, MA
Review for: Must Have more...
This monthly subscription was more on the high end spectrum, and not really because of the products they included in the box, but more so because of the monthly price tag! If you added up the overall value box and compare to what you’re paying for it, there wasn’t a huge savings compared to what I was getting from other subscriptions. If you’re the type of person that like variety, then this box might be up your alley - the must have box always included a little of everything - makeup, skincare, hair products, samples, full size, home decor, clothing, jewelry, and even food! At the end of the day, that just wasn’t what I was looking for in a subscription. I was pretty precise in what I wanted / looking for, and this wasn’t it. So it’s not a bad box by any means - you’re sure to get a variety of products, therefore lots of opportunity to be surprised, but if you’re looking for a strictly beauty box, this isn’t it!
Brittani R.
Review for: Other more...
Let's just talk a little able the 2017 Popsugar X Neiman Marcus box...

First- cost is $250; For this cost it better be the most luxurious, well thought out box and process that Popsugar does. Not only we're they delayed TWICE they said "we will send the box to you through EXPEDITED shipping" complete lie.
Second- delivery time, always a nightmare. It takes on the reg at least 10-12 days for my box to be delivered and, honestly, at that point I already know what is in the box, so no surprises there.
Lastly- the items; this is why it gets two stars over one. Some items were a super win while others (wth is with the expensive key chain?!) were a total miss.

All in all- just spend your $250 on something at Neimans versus this box.
Rebecca H.
Philadelphia
Review for: Must Have more...
I’ve been a PopSugar subscriber for years and I’ve hovered over the “cancel subscription” button more than once now. I used to LOVE the PopSugar box, but the quality of the products inside is so inconsistent. The combination of products doesn’t really make sense anymore and I’m lucky if there is more than one product in a box that I will actually use. However, the Limited Edition boxes are still great and full of wonderful high end products. I’m giving PS one more chance as they are now switching to a more expensive seasonal box. Hopefully this new subscription will help revitalize the PS box because it is desperately needed.
Kandi B.
It’s tailored to the season/month. You get a variety of items some more expensive than others but always get more value than what you pay monthly for it. Ive received amazing things like cute lunch boxes, jewelry containers, hats etc. whatever I don’t want for myself, I give to my friends!
Hannah Y.
Got this for my step daughter. Loved that you could send as a gift - once, for three months, six months, or more. Products are grouped into themes so if you don't like the current theme of the box you may not like the contents. But really fun variety of products that span makeup, accessories, snacks, games, home items, and more. A great gift idea!
✧・゚Sommer R.
san diego
Review for: Must Have more...
pop sugar always has the best and most interesting products available in their boxes, their products range from care to makeup to anything in between, definitely recommend checking it out
Samantha S.
Ok, I know these are pricey but they are usually really good. If I don't like or need something in the box it is nice enough to include as a gift to a friend. Everything is full size and each box has a theme (summer, fall etc.). I would recommend these if you are over beauty boxes and want to try new products that may not be out there yet or new to the market.
Sera K.
I loved my friend’s box last November, so I ordered the box myself in January. The curation, sadly was horrible and not worth the price. It was also incredibly hard to cancel for some reason and the customer service was terrible I finally managed to get it canceled after the March or April box when they sent a horrendous red plastic purse.
Karen S.
Philadelphia, PA
I LOVE THIS BOX!!!!!!  This is my second most famous box. Sometimes you can get overwhelmed with make-up samples.  This box offers more.  You get personal item such as an umbrella or a hat, as well as household items such as cookie mix with cookie cutter or a cutting board.  The value of every box is at least $200.00 or more and they tend to be items that are new.
Kara G.
New Hartford, CT
What is the price of this box?
Jennifer G.
EL PASO, TX
Is this from colour pop? And what is the price of it
Amie G.
Averill Park, NY
How is this compared to ipsy or birchbox?
Jenn M.
Glassboro, NJ
How often do these boxes arrive?
Andi H.
Gilbert, AZ
What's your favorite box in this price range? Is there something better than the must have box out there?