Popsockets Multi-Surface Mount

by Popsockets

Your PopSocket will snap easily into and out of your PopClip to enable hands-free viewing.

What’s to the best place to put Popsockets Multi-Surface Mount in your car with a lack of flat surfaces being that it sits straight up😩?
Does this hold the phone well. Sometimes I do make sharp turns and I don’t want my phone to be flying around in my car because the stand isn’t made well
Start your review of Popsockets Multi-Surface Mount!
Adasia H.
Bulls Gap, TN
Popsockets Multi-Surface Mount uploaded by Adasia H.
I love pop sockets for a better one handed grip on my phone and also to easily mount them in the car! Mine has been mounted for a while now and doesn’t budge.
Jayde B.
Arlington, VA
Not very useful. My phone just spins around on it. Couldn’t get it to stay upright at all.
Grace G.
Sylmar, CA
I had this product on my previous vehicle. It never came off! I was worried that the heat would make it loose grip but wow this thing is strong! I definitely would recommend to anyone interested in purchasing this product.
Aubree G.
This is the easiest and smallest way to mount your phone in the car. I absolutely love it, if you already have a pop socket you might as well get this!
Ashlie B.
I love this as a car mount. Takes up very little space, yet, has a very strong hold so it won’t fall off. However, it does make it hard to remove. It took so long to get the residue off when I removed one from my last vehicle. It does come off with goo gone though. Very handy, & a must have for me.
Tammy D.
Boyd, TX
Popsockets Multi-Surface Mount uploaded by Tammy D.
This thing is a life saver, no more worries about trying to keep up with your phone while in your car especially if your like me and like to listen to your music while driving! Just stick it and slide your phone in and go! And this thing is allot more affordable than the more expensive phone holders for your car. I highly recommend this product! Popsockets Multi-Surface Mount
Brandie B.
Bothell, WA
These are great for putting in your car and placing it at a more convenient location. The clip is secure but can easily be removed, just takes a certain maneuver. Downside is that certain types of popsockets are too big, like gemstone or lipgloss types. My popsocket is a regular flat one so I have no issues.
Shakeitha H.
Largo, FL
Popsockets Multi-Surface Mount uploaded by Shakeitha H.
On the packaging it said that it was universal for all car vents, but it’s far from that. I figured it would have a little bit of leverage to rotate or move but it’s only one angle at all times. I still use it for road trips when I need directions but definitely not my favorite mount for a phone.
Laura O.
Canterbury, NH
Purchased at: Walmart
I have teenagers, and they have had Popsockets on their phones since they first came out. I finally got one for my phone a little over a year ago, and I got the Popsocket Mount for my car at the same time. I was disappointed when I realized that it is not as easy to use as they make it look. If your Popsocket is not at exactly at the right angle, or if it is pushed out to far, the phone will fall, even if you push it into the mount. It is not very sturdy feeling, I have a large phone, and it never feels completely secure in the Mount. Now that I've had it for awhile, I've gotten better at putting the phone in without it falling, but if I had realized it was so flimsy, I would have bought a different kind of mount for the car.
Sarah B.
Ltl Suamico, WI
I liked having this mount for my car, it made using navigation apps so much easier. The only downside to using this over a magnetic one, is that I had trouble with the pop sockets peeling off my case, which is no fault of the mount.