BY POPSOCKETS LLC #2 in Cell Phone Accessories

• I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting for it t...4 Answers
  • Is there anywhere to get these in bulk? Or anywhere to get them u...1 Answers
  • Would anyone happen to know what the other versio... Be the first to answer!
Janel B.
Sacramento, CA
I own several pop sockets on various devices. I love how they make holding your phone easy. They are small and compact making it less noticeable on your phone when not in use. Perfect gift for everyone.
Tammy L.
Elk Point , AB
I received one of these in my Spring Vibes voxbox in conjunction with Ebates Canada It is such a neat little device. It is super handy especially for taking selfies. Mine has a little piggy bank on it and money signs. #gotitfree
Jessica B.
Ladson, SC
I LOVE THIS THING! It makes it so much easier to hold my phone for texting, talking on the phone, taking pictures and selfies, it works so well and they're pretty affordable. I would definitely recommend! I also love how it doubles as a stand so I can lean my phone on a flat surface and watch things on it! I really like how I can play with it and pop it in and out when I'm feeling anxious or fidgety. Overall, it's an amazing product! PopSockets
kiran s.
euless, TX
I have two of these and I do not regret buying any one of them even a little bit. I love this pop socket thing so much because it's really helpful when you're holding a big phone and it doesn't really fit on your hand. Ever since I've had this I've dropped my phone way less than normal.
Beth G.
I love popsockets. They are come in handy making holding phones easy and taking pictures. They come in such cute designs and you can even customize your own on their site. I love Keith Urban so when I was browsing his online store I was so happy he came out with one !
Karli C.
Clanton, AL
I love my popsocket! I actually plan on buying another one for my phone because I recently bought an iPhone 8plus and the phone is much bigger than I expected. Definitely worth the money!
Connie R.
Spring Hill, FL
My popsocket is adorable and functional. All my friends now want one. Shipping was fast as well.
Devika M.
I received this complimentary from influenster! It's really awesome! I've seen celebrities use it for selfies. You stick it on the back of your phone and you instantly have a better grip! Works as a stand for your phone as well!

Ebates.ca pays you to shop at over 750 stores! Everyone loves cashback right?
I attached my popsocket that I received complimentary for testing purposes to my phone case! Gives you a great grip on your phone when your using it! ūüėä
If you sign up today at Ebates.ca you get a 5$ bonus!
Ginette R.
Toronto, ON
I received an ebates popsocket from the spring vibes vox box from Influenster. I have always wanted to try one of these as I have an iPhone 6s that I find too big for my small hands. Also find it awkward to hold securely while using and in return have a groove embedded on my finger because of how I hold it. I placed it on a spare case I had, which I'm glad I did as it really sticks securely (something I don't want stuck to my actual phone). It has forced me to hold my phone differently and my fingers no longer hurt being stretched out all the time. Also can hold it securely when wedged between your fingers! Absolutely loved this!! #ebatescanada #popsocket #svvb #gotitfree
Alexa L.
Oakville, ON
Popsockets have been seen all over social media by influencers such as Gigi Hadid, Kylie Jenner and many more! With mobile devices getting bigger and bigger, it's become harder to keep a sturdy grip on our valued possession. Just place one on the backside of your phone and instantly, you have better grip! It can also be used as a media stand or video stand when face timing friends!
Caitlin M.
River forest, IL
Are these really useful or just another useless accessory? Also do they work on cases?
Olivia C.
Dayton, OH
I've been wanting and looking for a Popsocket everywhere just I would like it for a cheap price how much was yours? And how is it that usefull? And how do u like it?
Victoria M.
I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting for it to arrive I had a question that I couldn't get a straight answer to, can you move a PopSocket between phone cases?
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
I see Influester has the black one for review, but I wanna know which one you purchased? I got the ocean one that says "Good Vibes".
I want one popsocket!!!?