BY POPSOCKETS LLC #2 in Cell Phone Accessories

Buy on Jet.com
Janel B.
Sacramento, CA
I own several pop sockets on various devices. I love how they make holding your phone easy. They are small and compact making it less noticeable on your phone when not in use. Perfect gift for everyone.
Tammy L.
Elk Point , AB
I received one of these in my Spring Vibes voxbox in conjunction with Ebates Canada It is such a neat little device. It is super handy especially for taking selfies. Mine has a little piggy bank on it and money signs. #gotitfree
Jessica B.
Ladson, SC
I LOVE THIS THING! It makes it so much easier to hold my phone for texting, talking on the phone, taking pictures and selfies, it works so well and they're pretty affordable. I would definitely recommend! I also love how it doubles as a stand so I can lean my phone on a flat surface and watch things on it! I really like how I can play with it and pop it in and out when I'm feeling anxious or fidgety. Overall, it's an amazing product! PopSockets
kiran s.
Euless, TX
I have two of these and I do not regret buying any one of them even a little bit. I love this pop socket thing so much because it's really helpful when you're holding a big phone and it doesn't really fit on your hand. Ever since I've had this I've dropped my phone way less than normal.
Mel 🦄.
At first I️ thought that these were ridiculous and then I️ received them as a gift and I️ might as well try it. As a clumsy person who used to drop their phone all the time, this definitely helped prevent that from happening. I️ have only ever dropped it about 2 times and the pop socket was flat.
Morgan M.
Lerona , WV
I love my popsocket!! I have so many I like to match them with my cases. They're so nifty. I have the iPhone 7 Plus and small hands so the popsocket makes it so easy to hold while texting and taking selfies
MacKaylah F.
Morehead , KY
i’m a typical girl, so of course i had to purchase a popsocket and i’ve fell in love. i’m on my third one (i like changing cases) but they keep my phone safe from all my clumsiness.
Addie B.
I love popsockets so much. I got mine to support Jenna Marbles, but I fell in love. All my family and friends called me a spokesperson because I convinced everyone I met to get one. I hate holding phones if there's not a popsocket. Both my parents love there's. There is no better phone product! I highly recommend getting one.
Beth 🐼.
I love popsockets. They are come in handy making holding phones easy and taking pictures. They come in such cute designs and you can even customize your own on their site. I love Keith Urban so when I was browsing his online store I was so happy he came out with one !
Karli C.
Clanton, AL
I love my popsocket! I actually plan on buying another one for my phone because I recently bought an iPhone 8plus and the phone is much bigger than I expected. Definitely worth the money!
Breanna W.
Is popsockets.com the only online store to buy these?
Olivia C.
Dayton, OH
I've been wanting and looking for a Popsocket everywhere just I would like it for a cheap price how much was yours? And how is it that usefull? And how do u like it?
Caitlin M.
River forest , IL
Are these really useful or just another useless accessory? Also do they work on cases?
Victoria M.
I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting for it to arrive I had a question that I couldn't get a straight answer to, can you move a PopSocket between phone cases?
Navpriya S.
East Meadow, NY
are these actully worth buying?