BY POPSOCKETS LLC #2 in Cell Phone Accessories

• Is this just for a decoration on the phone , is it useful ?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kallie K.
Douglas
I am so over absessed with these I am getting another one today and I love it I so g have this one yet and hope to get it but i definitely recommend this to anyone who likes watching Netflix or making musically's or being on the phone and make it easier to hold
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
Oh how many times this has saved me from dropping my phone during a selfie or talking on the phone. It easily fits between two fingers as a grip and really helps!
Devin F.
Cedar Lake, IN
This is the silliest buzzed purchase I have ever made, but I love it so far! If you have a large phone(I have the 7 plus) you'll prob need to put it in the lower third of the phone and not in the middle if you have smaller hands. Definitely buy a real one as well, if you want it to last and not leave sticky crap on your phone/case if you remove it. (If it's real there's a limited warranty). When buying on Amazon, make sure it says "sold and shipped by amazon",or "sold and shipped by popsockets" to ensure you get an authentic popsocket. I will definitely be buying more and maybe making one of the custom ones! Never going to drop my phone on my face while night scrolling again!! PopSockets
Audrey K.
St Thomas, ON
Thanks to influenster and ebates I have the chance to try a popockets. I am loving it...makes holding phone to take a photo or video so much easier. Gives the phone a stand when sitting at my desk. I love it.. I am fidgeting with it while holding phone lol
Tina G.
The best you can buy for your phone. The popsocket helps me take my picture by giving me grip. I was so surprised how well it works. It's so affordable too. I got mine at Amazon for 7$. I have recommended this product to all my friends and selfie lovers.
Ashlyn B.
tulsa, OK
I recently bought an iPhone 7 plus because of the amazing camera quality but there's one issue! My hands are tiny so I have a hard time holding it. But that's why I bought a PopSocket! These things are amazing! You can stick it directly to your phone or to a case and it will not pop off. It's easy to hold onto, it collapses nearly completely flush to your phone for easy pocket use, and it really helps you grip your phone better. Customizable and easy install. Would recommend 100%!
Magen H.
Sedalia, MO
These little things are awesome I just wish they were cheaper! I had a key ring type one which was perfect until it fell off ☺️
Elishea G.
edinburgh
Pop sockets are really handy and in fashion in 2018. They are really cheap and you can get them at a lot of cheap shops. Makes holding a big phone a lot easier and secure
Suzanne M.
London, ON
I was recommended by a friend to purchase one and I did, I love the variety of designs you can choose from and how easy it is to apply. Makes it easier to manage your phone by making it stand and easier to hold.
Katty S.
I recently bought a phone hand holder and I didn't regret it. Beside loving the design - and there's a huge variety - it really is helpful. Sometimes I can be clumsy because I can't hold my phone correctly but this helped me avoid dropping it on the floor. This isn't necessary to use all day long but at least when in bed it's really useful.
Breanna W.
Is popsockets.com the only online store to buy these?
Olivia C.
Dayton, OH
I've been wanting and looking for a Popsocket everywhere just I would like it for a cheap price how much was yours? And how is it that usefull? And how do u like it?
Caitlin M.
River forest , IL
Are these really useful or just another useless accessory? Also do they work on cases?
Victoria M.
I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting for it to arrive I had a question that I couldn't get a straight answer to, can you move a PopSocket between phone cases?
Navpriya S.
East Meadow, NY
are these actully worth buying?