BY POPSOCKETS LLC #2 in Cell Phone Accessories

• I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting for it t...4 Answers
  • Is there anywhere to get these in bulk? Or anywhere to get them u...1 Answers
  • Would anyone happen to know what the other versio... Be the first to answer!
Kallie K.
Douglas
I am so over absessed with these I am getting another one today and I love it I so g have this one yet and hope to get it but i definitely recommend this to anyone who likes watching Netflix or making musically's or being on the phone and make it easier to hold
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
Oh how many times this has saved me from dropping my phone during a selfie or talking on the phone. It easily fits between two fingers as a grip and really helps!
Devin F.
Cedar Lake, IN
This is the silliest buzzed purchase I have ever made, but I love it so far! If you have a large phone(I have the 7 plus) you'll prob need to put it in the lower third of the phone and not in the middle if you have smaller hands. Definitely buy a real one as well, if you want it to last and not leave sticky crap on your phone/case if you remove it. (If it's real there's a limited warranty). When buying on Amazon, make sure it says "sold and shipped by amazon",or "sold and shipped by popsockets" to ensure you get an authentic popsocket. I will definitely be buying more and maybe making one of the custom ones! Never going to drop my phone on my face while night scrolling again!! PopSockets
Audrey K.
St Thomas, ON
Thanks to influenster and ebates I have the chance to try a popockets. I am loving it...makes holding phone to take a photo or video so much easier. Gives the phone a stand when sitting at my desk. I love it.. I am fidgeting with it while holding phone lol
Tina G.
The best you can buy for your phone. The popsocket helps me take my picture by giving me grip. I was so surprised how well it works. It's so affordable too. I got mine at Amazon for 7$. I have recommended this product to all my friends and selfie lovers.
Ashlyn B.
Tulsa, OK
I recently bought an iPhone 7 plus because of the amazing camera quality but there's one issue! My hands are tiny so I have a hard time holding it. But that's why I bought a PopSocket! These things are amazing! You can stick it directly to your phone or to a case and it will not pop off. It's easy to hold onto, it collapses nearly completely flush to your phone for easy pocket use, and it really helps you grip your phone better. Customizable and easy install. Would recommend 100%!
Madison L.
I am in love with this product! I can easily hold my phone securly and I know I will not drop it. PopSockets really make it easier to hold your phone. It is also really to get a good picture now because I can hold my phone without shaking my hand. I highly recommend getting one!
Taylor F.
pompano beach
This is so great. It comes in many colors and patterns. When I am in class I tend to fidget a lot and we are not allowed a fidget spinner. It’s very easy to apply you just stick it on your phone. It is not reusable which is the only down. I do recommend it through if you watch movies or you need to wrap your headphones around.
Jessie P.
Moncton
I got the popsockets for a wild now and i love this little things so munch. It look like is not necessary but it is. Is very cheap. If you are someone how always drop there phones this helps a lot!!!!
Berenice B.
South El Monte
Popsockets are really cool to start with I have one that says STAR WARS COFFEE I think it is really cute and convenite. It really does hold your phones because I once almost dropped my phone but since I was using the popsocket it didn't fall
Caitlin M.
River forest, IL
Are these really useful or just another useless accessory? Also do they work on cases?
Olivia C.
Dayton, OH
I've been wanting and looking for a Popsocket everywhere just I would like it for a cheap price how much was yours? And how is it that usefull? And how do u like it?
Victoria M.
I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting for it to arrive I had a question that I couldn't get a straight answer to, can you move a PopSocket between phone cases?
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
I see Influester has the black one for review, but I wanna know which one you purchased? I got the ocean one that says "Good Vibes".
Hilary🍑