BY POPSOCKETS LLC #2 in Cell Phone Accessories

• I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting for it t...4 Answers
  • Is there anywhere to get these in bulk? Or anywhere to get them u...1 Answers
  • Would anyone happen to know what the other versio... Be the first to answer!
Brittanie W.
Glendale, WI
Not sure why these even exist. I don't like them and think they are a bit ideas. They don't stick to my phone case and I don't even use it half the time.
Megan A.
Cool concept. It just isn't necessary for a phone the size of the iPhone 7. Maybe if it was a plus. I find I hardly ever use it. It's awkward to hold when texting, and that is what I bought it for. Would recommend only to large phone users.
kristel t.
Irving, TX
I got the Turtle Love popsocket. I was excited that you can transfer it anywhere. However, mine did not last after my first transfer. It did not meet my expectation since it is not movable at all. Left a sticky residue at the back of my case. For 10 bucks, not worth for me.
t a n y a d.
Merced, CA
Popsockets are such a great gift. I gifted one to my sister. Its great but it leaves the back of the phone all sticky. For it’s price I guess that’s what one gets.
Charl L.
I purchased one yesterday and I love it. It's so handy when you're watching something or taking a selfie. They're inexpensive and you can get different designs. The only down side is that it doesn't work well with my phone case
Nina Y.
Haysi
I’m not a huge fan of the ever popular pop socket. While they are a more convient way to hold your phone it is much more bulky to stow away in your pocket with this thing on the back. It does collapse for some space saving but not enough for me. I sold mine.
Logan G.
Augusta
An overpriced fad, similar to fidget spinner. However, they’re nearly impossible to find for less than $10. They serve their purpose of propping the phone up and giving you a knob to hold on, but lack overall usefulness that could justify the price. $5 would be more reasonable.
Laura M.
Belle River , ON
I do like the idea of this product! It is very handy as a "handle" of sorts when you're trying to awkwardly carry groceries, a baby, and your phone into the house. It's also a great way to securely hold your phone while taking selfies!
One big improvement I think it needs though, is a grippy material where the image goes! When I lay my phone on it's back it easily slides around and makes for very sloppy on the table texting (or checking the time, weather, etc. without picking up your phone).
Liam M.
Halifax
Very fun and helpful, it’s a very sleek design and not noticeable until you pop it out fits very nice in the hand and is nice when you need to have a phone stand. The stickiness went away on the first one but the second one has lasted very long so I️ think this is a very good product.
Samira R.
Columbia, SC
This is great when I’m having trouble holding onto my phone. It can also be used as something to fidget with when you are bored. I’m not really able to use it to stand my phone up but that’s fine. I have a pretty heavy phone.
Caitlin M.
River forest, IL
Are these really useful or just another useless accessory? Also do they work on cases?
Olivia C.
Dayton, OH
I've been wanting and looking for a Popsocket everywhere just I would like it for a cheap price how much was yours? And how is it that usefull? And how do u like it?
Victoria M.
I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting for it to arrive I had a question that I couldn't get a straight answer to, can you move a PopSocket between phone cases?
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
I see Influester has the black one for review, but I wanna know which one you purchased? I got the ocean one that says "Good Vibes".
Hilary🍑