BY POPSOCKETS LLC #2 in Cell Phone Accessories

• Is this just for a decoration on the phone , is it useful ?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Duaa J.
alahsa
The picture shown in this item description is the actual pop socket item with the logo on the base of the item. Instead, what I received was a cheap Chinese version of this item. You should be ashamed of advertising falsely and above that you should be held accountable legally. If I could give you 0 stars I would. Shame on you.PopSockets
Brittanie W.
Glendale, WI
Not sure why these even exist. I don't like them and think they are a bit ideas. They don't stick to my phone case and I don't even use it half the time.
Megan A.
Cool concept. It just isn't necessary for a phone the size of the iPhone 7. Maybe if it was a plus. I find I hardly ever use it. It's awkward to hold when texting, and that is what I bought it for. Would recommend only to large phone users.
Sakshi d.
I haven't really had one but I'd really like one. My phone falls on my face like all the time and I'm tired of it.
kristel t.
Irving, TX
I got the Turtle Love popsocket. I was excited that you can transfer it anywhere. However, mine did not last after my first transfer. It did not meet my expectation since it is not movable at all. Left a sticky residue at the back of my case. For 10 bucks, not worth for me.
Anya G.
Henrico, VA
It's a wonderful idea and it did make it easier to take a selfie but having this on the back of my cellphone makes me not able to carry my phone in my back pocket. It had to go.
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
These are ok, I do think they could be redsigned to better fit peoples fingers. If you have large hands, dont bother purchasing this as you will not be able to hold with your fingers.
Merel B.
Aalsmeerderbrug
I bought this when it was like a trend but now it’s over it’s not that handy anymore. When I wan’t to put my phone to the wall it’s complicated cause it stucks. I would recommend it a few month’s ago but not anymore.
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
Someone gave me a pop socket as a gift but I do not use it anymore because I am not a selfie person (that is what I would use it for). And the other uses that it has, I do not do it. They look nice and are useful but not for me.
Sarah M.
I received one for Christmas. So far i really like it, it makes it a lot easier for holding my phone, using it and taking selfies. I know they come in different colors and designs. The only thing i don’t like about it is that it’s really big and clunky and looks kinda stupid on the back of the phone.
Breanna W.
Is popsockets.com the only online store to buy these?
Olivia C.
Dayton, OH
I've been wanting and looking for a Popsocket everywhere just I would like it for a cheap price how much was yours? And how is it that usefull? And how do u like it?
Caitlin M.
River forest , IL
Are these really useful or just another useless accessory? Also do they work on cases?
Victoria M.
I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting for it to arrive I had a question that I couldn't get a straight answer to, can you move a PopSocket between phone cases?
Navpriya S.
East Meadow, NY
are these actully worth buying?