BY POPSOCKETS LLC #1 in Cell Phone Accessories

• Do you have one for your phone?3 Answers
  • I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting ...4 Answers
Brittanie W.
Glendale, WI
Not sure why these even exist. I don't like them and think they are a bit ideas. They don't stick to my phone case and I don't even use it half the time.
Megan A.
Cool concept. It just isn't necessary for a phone the size of the iPhone 7. Maybe if it was a plus. I find I hardly ever use it. It's awkward to hold when texting, and that is what I bought it for. Would recommend only to large phone users.
Duaa J.
al hasa, الرميلة
The picture shown in this item description is the actual pop socket item with the logo on the base of the item. Instead, what I received was a cheap Chinese version of this item. You should be ashamed of advertising falsely and above that you should be held accountable legally. If I could give you 0 stars I would. Shame on you.PopSockets
Alexxandria H.
I bought a plaid red and black checkered pop socket from target for 5 or 10$ cant remember how much exactly. But it was an absolute disappointment. It wouldnt even stick to my phone case. And it was clean before i put it on. And my husband got one for his phone as well and the black part completely just ripped off. It is seriously just a waste of money for these.
Poizon I.
Arkansas
Most popsocket are all alike. The first day or two their fine,then after that they won’t stay on. Additionally, they cost the same amount as some cases. I’ve bought two so far and both are defective. I recommend these to people who only have 1 or 2 days to live. Popsocket - Stand For Most Tablets - White Marble
kristel t.
Irving, TX
I got the Turtle Love popsocket. I was excited that you can transfer it anywhere. However, mine did not last after my first transfer. It did not meet my expectation since it is not movable at all. Left a sticky residue at the back of my case. For 10 bucks, not worth for me.
Sakshi d.
I haven't really had one but I'd really like one. My phone falls on my face like all the time and I'm tired of it.
Charl L.
I purchased one yesterday and I love it. It's so handy when you're watching something or taking a selfie. They're inexpensive and you can get different designs. The only down side is that it doesn't work well with my phone case
Nina Y.
Haysi
I’m not a huge fan of the ever popular pop socket. While they are a more convient way to hold your phone it is much more bulky to stow away in your pocket with this thing on the back. It does collapse for some space saving but not enough for me. I sold mine.
Logan G.
Augusta
An overpriced fad, similar to fidget spinner. However, they’re nearly impossible to find for less than $10. They serve their purpose of propping the phone up and giving you a knob to hold on, but lack overall usefulness that could justify the price. $5 would be more reasonable.
Thidarat K.
Oxford
I got one but haven’t put it on yet. Does it really helps ?
Breanna W.
Is popsockets.com the only online store to buy these?
Kaytlyn H.
Are these really useful?
Olivia C.
Dayton, OH
I've been wanting and looking for a Popsocket everywhere just I would like it for a cheap price how much was yours? And how is it that usefull? And how do u like it?
Caitlin M.
River forest , IL
Are these really useful or just another useless accessory? Also do they work on cases?