BY POPSOCKETS LLC #2 in Cell Phone Accessories

• I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting for it t...4 Answers
  • Is there anywhere to get these in bulk? Or anywhere to get them u...1 Answers
  • Would anyone happen to know what the other versio... Be the first to answer!
Madison L.
I am in love with this product! I can easily hold my phone securly and I know I will not drop it. PopSockets really make it easier to hold your phone. It is also really to get a good picture now because I can hold my phone without shaking my hand. I highly recommend getting one!
Chelsea C.
Chattanooga, TN
This is such a smart product. I love that it folds almost flat so I can put my phone in my pocket but pops out when I need to use my phone with one hand.
LANDO R.
Merced
To be honest at first I didn’t really like the fact that it looked kinda weird, now it’s the best thing in the world. I don’t hit my face when I’m laying down I can pop it out use it in the morning while watching a show an eating. It’s probably the best thing ive boughten for my phone. Also haven’t dropped it every send i put it on
Jenn p.
boise, ID
I absolutely love this product. It is so affordable and you dont have to buy a new one if you switch cases. I use mine constantly not only for the intended purpose, but also as something to fidget and play with on my phone to keep my hands busy. They come in so many designs and colors, you can get one to match anything!
Kaylee G.
Austin, TX
I never thought id be so gung ho about a product. Im getting everyone on my christmas list one for the holidays. Talk about #giftcrush. They make cell phone use and carrying so easy, double as a cell stand and come in so many designs
Julia A.
Plattsburgh , NY
I always drop my phone in my face!!! I’m so happy they invented these cause now I don’t have to worry about it! They are very comfortable for my fingers and have such cute designs
Madison R.
Madisonville, LA
So I bought my cousins these for Christmas because they are going absolutely crazy at school collecting them . I love the product , it's cute , it's fun , it's durable , it does the job . There is so much variety as well and I could even custom my own if I wanted to. A little too pricey for my taste but it's a guilty pleasure for both me and my family .
Janel B.
Sacramento, CA
I own several pop sockets on various devices. I love how they make holding your phone easy. They are small and compact making it less noticeable on your phone when not in use. Perfect gift for everyone.
Jessica J.
Leawood, KS
Giving my mother in law one for the holidays. These items are truly a game changer when it comes to securely holding your phone. I have had one on my phone for years and now I can’t imagine using a phone without. It reassures the grip I have on my phone, which helps me drop my phone way less. I also love that it can be used as a stand to watch a video, show someone pictures, etc. another great perk is you can design them with pictures and text to give it a personalized touch. They’re inexpensive and make great gifts!
layan y.
ajman
I have the turtle design. I love popsockets because I can ensure that I'm not going to drop my phone while using it in a place I might not want to drop it (like off my loft bed)... It also makes taking selfies much easier and texting a LOT easier as it leaves your thumbs completely free. Just try one! Also buy the clip so you can clip it next to your bed, in your car, etc. It's worth it...
Caitlin M.
River forest, IL
Are these really useful or just another useless accessory? Also do they work on cases?
Olivia C.
Dayton, OH
I've been wanting and looking for a Popsocket everywhere just I would like it for a cheap price how much was yours? And how is it that usefull? And how do u like it?
Victoria M.
I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting for it to arrive I had a question that I couldn't get a straight answer to, can you move a PopSocket between phone cases?
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
I see Influester has the black one for review, but I wanna know which one you purchased? I got the ocean one that says "Good Vibes".
Hilary🍑