BY POPSOCKETS LLC #2 in Cell Phone Accessories

• I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting ...4 Answers
  • Pop socket or no pop socket? PopSockets3 Answers
Nicole M.
Barrie , ON
I love my pop socket! It’s perfect for keeping my phone stead for photos or just secure in general.

It’s super reliable and sterdy- the sticky substance that used to adhere the product to your phone is superrrr tough, but can easily be removed and moved around to different aspects of your phone.

I love the designs that they have to chose from, I got a white marble design that I adore!
Amy N.
Sparks, NV
I love pop sockets. I used to have one on like every phone case. It’s just an accessory for easier use. It’s good for holding ur phone if you’re a butter fingers like me, or just for standing your phone up. You can buy them in a lot of stores or online for like $10. I would recommend.
Alicia E.
Paramount, CA
Such a handy tool I never thought I needed. I got one at work as a gift for employee of the month (lol) and I so appreciate it. I even kept it after switching phones because I love it so much.
Erika A.
Love these. I purchased a couple for my different cellphone cases. They come in handy. My husband would say there ridiculous but one day he said I need one cuz it hurts my hand holding with one of those I can put my cel down lol so now he has one. Since there are so many designs available.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
I love my pop socket so much! It not only helps me have a better grip on the phone so that I don’t drop it, it also helps me handle the phone better when I’m trying to take a selfie. It sticks very well to the phone so I don’t have to worry about it coming off. And it just makes the phone more useful overall, so I definitely recommend it matter what phone you have.
Danielle B.
Warwick, RI
I have a big phone && little hands so this is a god sent! I got the car holder too which is really convenient!!
Jasmine G.
Dover
I recently just got my popsocket and i absolutely love it !! It’s comfortable to hold and doesn’t feel like an annoying phone accessory. I recommend getting the stand for the popsocket for the car because it make using your phone for music and gps a lot easier and it’s cheaper then to buy a phone stand for the car.
Jaziya M.
Mississippi
I absolutely love popsockets!! I am always on Netflix and Youtube but my hand get tired from holding my phone for and hour and thirty  minutes to watch a movie. But with my popsocket I am able to grip my phone comfortably and place it where it is stable and watch movies all day without hand cramps.
Serena J.
Leduc
OMG!! I love the popsockets, would never use my phone without it again. I dropped my phone, like 5 times a day. But now with a popsocket I never dropped my phone. It sticks to your phone really good. Would recommend to anyone who drops her phone all the time.
Harlee E.
Bernville
I currently have a popsocket attached to every different phone case I own. They are so versatile and easy to change out the patterns. I couldn't believe it took this long for such a simple life changing product to be manufactured.
Breanna W.
Is popsockets.com the only online store to buy these?
Olivia C.
Dayton, OH
I've been wanting and looking for a Popsocket everywhere just I would like it for a cheap price how much was yours? And how is it that usefull? And how do u like it?
Caitlin M.
River forest , IL
Are these really useful or just another useless accessory? Also do they work on cases?
Bre R.
Sandy Lake, PA
Does this just stick onto your phone??
Victoria M.
I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting for it to arrive I had a question that I couldn't get a straight answer to, can you move a PopSocket between phone cases?