BY POPSOCKETS LLC #2 in Cell Phone Accessories

• I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting for it t...4 Answers
  • Is there anywhere to get these in bulk? Or anywhere to get them u...1 Answers
  • Would anyone happen to know what the other versio... Be the first to answer!
Jessica J.
Leawood, KS
Giving my mother in law one for the holidays. These items are truly a game changer when it comes to securely holding your phone. I have had one on my phone for years and now I can’t imagine using a phone without. It reassures the grip I have on my phone, which helps me drop my phone way less. I also love that it can be used as a stand to watch a video, show someone pictures, etc. another great perk is you can design them with pictures and text to give it a personalized touch. They’re inexpensive and make great gifts!
Madison R.
Madisonville, LA
So I bought my cousins these for Christmas because they are going absolutely crazy at school collecting them . I love the product , it's cute , it's fun , it's durable , it does the job . There is so much variety as well and I could even custom my own if I wanted to. A little too pricey for my taste but it's a guilty pleasure for both me and my family .
Beth G.
I love popsockets. They are come in handy making holding phones easy and taking pictures. They come in such cute designs and you can even customize your own on their site. I love Keith Urban so when I was browsing his online store I was so happy he came out with one !
LANDO R.
Merced
To be honest at first I didn’t really like the fact that it looked kinda weird, now it’s the best thing in the world. I don’t hit my face when I’m laying down I can pop it out use it in the morning while watching a show an eating. It’s probably the best thing ive boughten for my phone. Also haven’t dropped it every send i put it on
Janel B.
Sacramento, CA
I own several pop sockets on various devices. I love how they make holding your phone easy. They are small and compact making it less noticeable on your phone when not in use. Perfect gift for everyone.
Jenn p.
boise, ID
I absolutely love this product. It is so affordable and you dont have to buy a new one if you switch cases. I use mine constantly not only for the intended purpose, but also as something to fidget and play with on my phone to keep my hands busy. They come in so many designs and colors, you can get one to match anything!
Claire V.
Elkhorn, NE
I tried so hard to not give into this "trend". I thought these things were so stupid and did not want to get one. But then, curiosity got to me so I went to target and picked one up. And I am OBSESSED it makes hold your phone so much easier on your joints and it's like a built in fidget device! Only thought it that for what they are they could be a little cheaper, but definitely worth the $10
andrea m.
I really don't know how I survived before I got a PopSocket! It makes carrying around my phone super easy, I never have to worry about dropping it every again! Not only is a great way to help you hold your phone, it doubles as a phone stand! I was worried that it would only stick to one case and I would be stuck with that forever, but it moves easily from one case to the next and stays stuck. It is such a helpful tool and comes in so many cute colors and patterns, there is something for everyone!
Megan R.
I finally jumped on the popsocket craze. First let me say, the adhesive used is the best out there. I moved it aroubd 3 different times to find the right spot. Each time it was hard to take off, it just wanted to stick! It's been 3 days and it's still stuck. Doesn't move at all. It's easy to use. I love using it for scrolling through apps and texting. My husband teases me for it, but I like it. I have small hands and it fits well. Holding my phone is easier lol. I haven't dropped it yet
Taylor F.
pompano beach
This is so great. It comes in many colors and patterns. When I am in class I tend to fidget a lot and we are not allowed a fidget spinner. It’s very easy to apply you just stick it on your phone. It is not reusable which is the only down. I do recommend it through if you watch movies or you need to wrap your headphones around.
Caitlin M.
River forest, IL
Are these really useful or just another useless accessory? Also do they work on cases?
Olivia C.
Dayton, OH
I've been wanting and looking for a Popsocket everywhere just I would like it for a cheap price how much was yours? And how is it that usefull? And how do u like it?
Victoria M.
I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting for it to arrive I had a question that I couldn't get a straight answer to, can you move a PopSocket between phone cases?
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
I see Influester has the black one for review, but I wanna know which one you purchased? I got the ocean one that says "Good Vibes".
Hilary🍑