BY POPSOCKETS LLC #2 in Cell Phone Accessories

Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I purchased the PopSockets: Expanding Stand and Grip for Smartphones and Tablets for use on my Samsung Galaxy S7 mophie case. The case has a smooth finish, which the PopSocket adhered to easily. I was able to preposition it without damaging the case or the adhesive. The PopSocket certainly makes it more comfortable to hold my phone. The weight of the phone is much heavier with the mophie. The PopSocket allows me to balance the weight on my pointer or middle finger, rather than on my pinkie. The mophie has a tendency to heat up sometimes as it charges my phone, but this has not compromised the adhesive of the PopSocket. I can also pull the PopSocket out to use it as a stand when I am looking at my phone in landscape mode. The hamsa design is just as pictured in the PopSocket photos. I only wish I made this purchase sooner!
Allison N.
Dallas
This is the cell phone accessory I never knew I needed until I had it! Best random purchase I have ever made. I bought it right before I went on a trip and it made my phone so much easier to hold while taking pictures. Now any time I pick up my phone, I use it. Doesn’t matter if I’m texting, taking pictures, talking on the phone, or scrolling through social media. I’ve had it for 2 months so far and it has held up well. It is still completely stuck to my phone case. I will say I have a tendency to fidget with it and it can be annoying that my phone doesn’t lay flat when I set it down. Those are the only 2 really small negatives I’ve found so obviously it is outweighed by the positives. Best $10 purchase I’ve made!
PhaNyia L.
I have had this black popsocket for probably 2-3 years now. And it’s still going strong. I had originally stuck this popsocket onto a different case ... but once I got a new phone, I also got a new phone case. Instead of buying a new popsocket ... I took this popsocket off of my old case and stuck it onto this one. The stickiness of the popsocket is great. I haven’t had a problem of my popsocket falling or anything. The use of a popsocket is great. It definitely helps me with keeping a grip onto my iPhone 7 Plus .. which is quite a big phone for my hands.
Kailey G.
['Detroit', ''], MI
I love my PopSockets! I started with a plain black one and I was able to purchase a couple for a charity I care about, recently. The only downside to these is that they don’t get as compact as I would like. They’re fun to play with and provide a great way to hold the weight of your phone (and not on your pinky), I even have the car mount which has been amazing in my small car. Great product for the price. Just doesn’t smoosh small enough for my taste, but if you are going to leave it popped out almost 100% of the time, it’s perfect! I’m giving a few as stocking stuffers this year! #GiftCrush
Shelbe O.
I love my PopSocket and I really can't imagine how I ever used my phone without it.  I have small hands and an iPhone Plus so this little gadget makes it soooo much easier to hang on too.  The only downside I would consider is that my rose gold color got really scratched and faded quickly but that could also be just normal wear and tear.  Regardless, I will keep using it and am planning to buy more!
Addie B.
I love popsockets so much. I got mine to support Jenna Marbles, but I fell in love. All my family and friends called me a spokesperson because I convinced everyone I met to get one. I hate holding phones if there's not a popsocket. Both my parents love there's. There is no better phone product! I highly recommend getting one.
Cécile F.
Once you get a pop socket, there is no going back!! I pushed off getting pine for months and months ( I found them expensive and thought they would make my phone feel big) but now I am totally conviés. I have an iPhone 6 Plus, so the big one and it makes total sense! So easy to hold, show someone something on the screen without dropping the phone, phone call...I’ll buy one for every case I have!
Beth 🐼.
I love popsockets. They are come in handy making holding phones easy and taking pictures. They come in such cute designs and you can even customize your own on their site. I love Keith Urban so when I was browsing his online store I was so happy he came out with one !
Julie P.
I bought my popsocket months ago and love it! I honestly do not know if I would be able to not have one on my phone. It has saved me from dropping my phone so many times and allows my hand to relax a little more when holding my phone. I bought the metallic rose gold one, it is a pretty addition to the phone case I currently have on my phone.
Emily I.
Pop sockets are cute! They are inexpensive and have so many designs, one for everyone! They are great to hold my phone and stand it up to watch videos, also I love to spin my phone around on it for fun haha. I have the black marble one and bought my brother a camo one for Christmas! I definitely recommend when others ask me if I like it!
Caitlin M.
River forest , IL
Are these really useful or just another useless accessory? Also do they work on cases?
Olivia C.
Dayton, OH
I've been wanting and looking for a Popsocket everywhere just I would like it for a cheap price how much was yours? And how is it that usefull? And how do u like it?
Victoria M.
I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting for it to arrive I had a question that I couldn't get a straight answer to, can you move a PopSocket between phone cases?
Breanna W.
Is popsockets.com the only online store to buy these?
Navpriya S.
East Meadow, NY
are these actully worth buying?