BY POPSOCKETS LLC #2 in Cell Phone Accessories

• Does this just stick onto your phone??4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
This is such a small add-on to your phone that definitely makes a difference! I was gifted a Popsocket shortly after fixing my shattered iPhone screen. I didn’t see this product as a big deal but it really changes everything. The added grip prevents you from dropping your phone. It also acts as a stand when you want to watch videos on the phone or during video calls. Popsockets also sells a simple mount-piece that adheres to whatever surface you’d like so you can attach your phone to it. I bought it and now I have a great phone set-up in my car. Simple, sleek, and no clutter! Would definitely recommend this to others. There’s a variety of designs too so anyone can have their choice of pattern.
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
I loved it at first, I paid about 7.00 dollars I had seen a lot of people with them and they looked super handy so I bought one for my iPhone X followed directions exactly and it didn’t last a week!! Very disappointed seeing as the black base was stuck to my phone case it popped all the way out, like even out of its holder!! We tried our best to fix it but you simply couldn’t get it back in, so now I need a new case and some tip of holder just don’t want to waste money on something that’s not gonna last a week but that week was great! Sorry won’t be buying another! Well I did purchase another I paid a bit more for it but so far it’s great and super handy! The first one was $4 something and the one I have now was $9.94 I thought it was a bit pricey but since it’s made better and stuck really well and didn’t come out of the base definitely worth it! They are great to hold your phone with and also prop it up to watch tv 🙌🏼❤️
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I purchased the PopSockets: Expanding Stand and Grip for Smartphones and Tablets for use on my Samsung Galaxy S7 mophie case. The case has a smooth finish, which the PopSocket adhered to easily. I was able to preposition it without damaging the case or the adhesive. The PopSocket certainly makes it more comfortable to hold my phone. The weight of the phone is much heavier with the mophie. The PopSocket allows me to balance the weight on my pointer or middle finger, rather than on my pinkie. The mophie has a tendency to heat up sometimes as it charges my phone, but this has not compromised the adhesive of the PopSocket. I can also pull the PopSocket out to use it as a stand when I am looking at my phone in landscape mode. The hamsa design is just as pictured in the PopSocket photos. I only wish I made this purchase sooner!
Allison N.
Dallas
This is the cell phone accessory I never knew I needed until I had it! Best random purchase I have ever made. I bought it right before I went on a trip and it made my phone so much easier to hold while taking pictures. Now any time I pick up my phone, I use it. Doesn’t matter if I’m texting, taking pictures, talking on the phone, or scrolling through social media. I’ve had it for 2 months so far and it has held up well. It is still completely stuck to my phone case. I will say I have a tendency to fidget with it and it can be annoying that my phone doesn’t lay flat when I set it down. Those are the only 2 really small negatives I’ve found so obviously it is outweighed by the positives. Best $10 purchase I’ve made!
Emily B.
Woodstown, NJ
I honestly don't know how I have ever held a phone before I had a Popsocket. I was nervous about spending $10 when I first bought it because I didn't think it would change my life but it has. It is perfect for propping my my phone to watch videos, gives me the perfect hold to get the best selfie possible, and is great to play with. I have moved it from a few different phone cases and I have never had an issue with it sticking. This truly makes life so much easier!
PhaNyia L.
I have had this black popsocket for probably 2-3 years now. And it’s still going strong. I had originally stuck this popsocket onto a different case ... but once I got a new phone, I also got a new phone case. Instead of buying a new popsocket ... I took this popsocket off of my old case and stuck it onto this one. The stickiness of the popsocket is great. I haven’t had a problem of my popsocket falling or anything. The use of a popsocket is great. It definitely helps me with keeping a grip onto my iPhone 7 Plus .. which is quite a big phone for my hands.
Ambria F.
Pavo
With this product it just made everything a lot easier. When i would do school work I couldn’t hold up my phone and the book with the Popsocket I could pop it right out and sit up my phone. Then when i needed it out of the way it would go right back in. I never had to worry about my phone falling out of my had or anything, I just love it and I’m sure others would also.
Kelsey B.
This is definitely an accessory I never knew I needed! I was always skeptical because I didn’t know much about this product quite frankly. I am so glad I invested in one of these! Not only does it give you a stable hand when trying to take pictures, it also serves a a “kick stand” and helps keep your headphones untangled! They are pricey but so worth it!
Poizon I.
Arkansas
Most popsocket are all alike. The first day or two their fine,then after that they won’t stay on. Additionally, they cost the same amount as some cases. I’ve bought two so far and both are defective. I recommend these to people who only have 1 or 2 days to live. Popsocket - Stand For Most Tablets - White Marble
Sam S.
O Fallon, MO
I just got mine and put it on my phone. I have a love hate relationship with it already. I love it because it help keeps my phone in my hand since my hand is smaller than my phone. However, it is not as comfortable as I would like when I have it popped out. It just doesn't fit as well as I would like. Still a good tool for a wide phone, but wish it was a little more comfy to hold. Love my pattern too. Would definitely choose this one or one similar to it again.
Breanna W.
Is popsockets.com the only online store to buy these?
Olivia C.
Dayton, OH
I've been wanting and looking for a Popsocket everywhere just I would like it for a cheap price how much was yours? And how is it that usefull? And how do u like it?
Caitlin M.
River forest , IL
Are these really useful or just another useless accessory? Also do they work on cases?
Bre R.
Sandy Lake, PA
Does this just stick onto your phone??
Victoria M.
I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting for it to arrive I had a question that I couldn't get a straight answer to, can you move a PopSocket between phone cases?