BY POPSOCKETS LLC #2 in Cell Phone Accessories

• I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting for it t...4 Answers
  • Is there anywhere to get these in bulk? Or anywhere to get them u...1 Answers
  • Would anyone happen to know what the other versio... Be the first to answer!
Pearl M.
Metairie, LA
I got this as a gift, and I am 100% in love with it. It helps you take better pictures, gives you more stability over your phone so it doesn't drop, and allows you to relax your hands a little bit. I absolutely recommend this to anyone that has a phone.
Blake T.
Franklin, IN
I'm obsessed with my popsocket. Once you use one you'll never be able to hold a phone without one ever again! The only thing that is a drawback of the popsocket is the price. It's a little pricey for the small product, but it's totally worth it!
Kristen S.
Perry, FL
I love my popsockets!!! What I love is the fact that I can hold my phone without worrying about dropping it! I literally held my phone over the boat in order to take a photo that I would have NEVER done without the popsocket!!! Definitely worth trying
Megan A.
Cool concept. It just isn't necessary for a phone the size of the iPhone 7. Maybe if it was a plus. I find I hardly ever use it. It's awkward to hold when texting, and that is what I bought it for. Would recommend only to large phone users.
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
Oh how many times this has saved me from dropping my phone during a selfie or talking on the phone. It easily fits between two fingers as a grip and really helps!
Michelle D.
What I like about this is that depending on the vender you can get one to match your phone case. I also like this slightly better than the iRing because it has a slimmer design and if I'm wearing pants with small pockets it can still fit easier.
Katie G.
Pottstown, PA
I love the popsocket on my phone! Easier grip then holding my phone. You can position your phone to watch by expanding the popsocket. Great for taking selfies. Also works great as a fidget by popping it in and out on your phone.
Taylor M.
Stockertown, PA
Honestly, when I ordered this thing I thought it was going to be stupid and I would never use it. But, I love it and I would never go back to not having one. I have been questioned about it a few times but nothing bad has been said!
Eri V.
Sarasota, FL
I use My phone all day long for work and thus product helps me greatly. It's cute and fun to play with but most of all it helps to hold your phone. It's also great as a kickstand for when you're watching a video
Monique C.
I absolutely love this company! Products work so well! I'm very rough with my phone and this popsocket works so good ! Stays on my phone and it's the best $10 I spend ! Definitely recommend this product !
Caitlin M.
River forest, IL
Are these really useful or just another useless accessory? Also do they work on cases?
Olivia C.
Dayton, OH
I've been wanting and looking for a Popsocket everywhere just I would like it for a cheap price how much was yours? And how is it that usefull? And how do u like it?
Victoria M.
I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting for it to arrive I had a question that I couldn't get a straight answer to, can you move a PopSocket between phone cases?
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
I see Influester has the black one for review, but I wanna know which one you purchased? I got the ocean one that says "Good Vibes".
Hilary🍑