BY POPSOCKETS LLC #2 in Cell Phone Accessories

• Is this just for a decoration on the phone , is it useful ?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Cari ūüíč.
Davis, CA
I don't have this specific pop socket picture, because pop socket is awesome and you can create one with your own photo! They're also super inexpensive $10 or $15 for custom. I'm a constant "phone dropper on face" person...and I have yet to drop my phone! It's great for gripping your phone better when talking on it. It also creates a stand to watch movies or videos on your phone!
Maggie P.
Potomac, MD
Best thing I've ever spent 11 dollars on. I drop my phone all the time and this offers a great grip. I also love that it's removable and can be washed and placed elsewhere on your phone. I'd buy a bunch of these, but I only have one phone so I guess I only need one.
Olivia W.
I ordered this for my roommate and I. I love it - I really cannot imagine using my phone without it. My co-worker loved it and ordered one. She ended up having to get a new phone and was able to move the Popsocket from one phone to the other and she said it is just like new. It's great if you're a commuter who has ever feared their cell phone might hit the tracks!
Elena F.
I got a branded popsocket from the company I work at. I like the pop socket a lot. I wish it allowed my phone to send upright vertically (not just horizontally). I also wish it was just a bit thinner when it is pushed flat down. Makes my phone easier to hold onto / carry when I'm texting or taking a selfie. It's fun to have. I wouldn't pay more than $10 for one though.
Angela H.
Vancouver , WA
I have purchased 3 of these now! One my daughter broke, but the other two have lasted and once you get one, you will always need one. People ask me about them all the time, and I was even able to find a rose-gold Popsocket to match my iPhone! Totally recommend these!
Madison R.
Madisonville, LA
So I bought my cousins these for Christmas because they are going absolutely crazy at school collecting them . I love the product , it's cute , it's fun , it's durable , it does the job . There is so much variety as well and I could even custom my own if I wanted to. A little too pricey for my taste but it's a guilty pleasure for both me and my family .
Kira B.
I have had my Popsocket for 3 years! I love it and don't know how to hold a phone without one now! They are so cheap and last so long! They are such a handy tool! They prop your phone up, make it easier to hold and are also fun to fidget with! I would highly recommend getting one from their website! I love that I can put my own picture on it!
Katie G.
Sterling Hts, MI
My sister in law got this for me for Christmas. I love everything about it! I never drop my phone on my face anymore and my pinky is thanking me! No more indent! I tell everyone to get one, it's totally worth it. Everyone compliments it too! I love how compact it is.
Shelbe O.
I love my PopSocket and I really can't imagine how I ever used my phone without it.  I have small hands and an iPhone Plus so this little gadget makes it soooo much easier to hang on too.  The only downside I would consider is that my rose gold color got really scratched and faded quickly but that could also be just normal wear and tear.  Regardless, I will keep using it and am planning to buy more!
Megan w.
Jax Bch, FL
I LOVE MY POPSOCKET!! I have the customizable one but I couldn't find that on here as an option.( it's a picture of my cat) I never drop my phone anymore and it makes it so much easier to hold! Love it so much I don't know what I'd do without it'
Breanna W.
Is popsockets.com the only online store to buy these?
Olivia C.
Dayton, OH
I've been wanting and looking for a Popsocket everywhere just I would like it for a cheap price how much was yours? And how is it that usefull? And how do u like it?
Caitlin M.
River forest , IL
Are these really useful or just another useless accessory? Also do they work on cases?
Victoria M.
I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting for it to arrive I had a question that I couldn't get a straight answer to, can you move a PopSocket between phone cases?
Navpriya S.
East Meadow, NY
are these actully worth buying?