BY POPSOCKETS LLC #2 in Cell Phone Accessories

• I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting for it t...4 Answers
  • Is there anywhere to get these in bulk? Or anywhere to get them u...1 Answers
  • Would anyone happen to know what the other versio... Be the first to answer!
Brittney J.
Mobile, AL
This little gadget is a game changer!!!!!! My phone is big so this helps hold on to it! If your a selfie taken person, you should definitely look into getting one! If your clumsy and drop your phone a lot... this may be for you lol
member-5b339
This pop socket is so cute and pretty i need this so much becuase im tired of taking pictures and having my phone fall so much And This popSocket could come in Handy for me And the decoration on it matches with my case i have on right now i I would use this everyday and never take it off!!!!
Paige D.
Johnson City, TN
I love my popsocket. It makes holding my iPhone 7 Plus waaay easier to hold. It also perfectly matches my phone, I have mine in matte black and the popsocket is also matte black. It makes texting easier, taking photos faster and I never have to worry about dropping or shattering my phone.
Haley R.
I received my popsocket today from amazon prime and I already love it! Helps me to hold onto my phone so I don't need a big bulky protective case. Gives my pinky a break from holding the bottom of my phone. For $9, will definitely purchase again and recommend to friends and family!
Gina P.
Mt Pleasant, WI
This is probably the best thing I've purchased in the past couple months. I love that I don't drop my phone on my face when I'm browsing my phone in bed. I love the stand and how it props up. Super worth the $10!
Tina G.
The best you can buy for your phone. The popsocket helps me take my picture by giving me grip. I was so surprised how well it works. It's so affordable too. I got mine at Amazon for 7$. I have recommended this product to all my friends and selfie lovers.
Annelies V.
Fair Oaks, CA
I love these guys! I have a PopSockets, that I designed myself on their website, and I love it! I now own two that I have on two different phone cases and it is great to use while using my 7 plus. The larger phone is great and using this to hold onto it is even better!
Jocelyn L.
Los Angeles, CA
I love it! Best invention ever!!! I'm usually super clumsy with my phone, but since I've added my PopSockets I haven't dropped it! Plus watching Netflix and eating dinner is easier than ever! :)
Annelies V.
Fair Oaks, CA
Mad A.
Honolulu, HI
I got my very first pop socket a few months ago from amazon and it ended up being fake and it broke really easily. But when i got this one from target i was surprised on how great the quality was and how different it was than the fake one. Would definitely recommend!
Caitlin M.
River forest, IL
Are these really useful or just another useless accessory? Also do they work on cases?
Olivia C.
Dayton, OH
I've been wanting and looking for a Popsocket everywhere just I would like it for a cheap price how much was yours? And how is it that usefull? And how do u like it?
Victoria M.
I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting for it to arrive I had a question that I couldn't get a straight answer to, can you move a PopSocket between phone cases?
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
I see Influester has the black one for review, but I wanna know which one you purchased? I got the ocean one that says "Good Vibes".
Hilary🍑