BY POPSOCKETS LLC #2 in Cell Phone Accessories

• Does this just stick onto your phone??4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Carly E.
KANSAS CITY, KS
Love love love this great invention. Gives me good grip and saves my phone from falling and from getting broken. Saves you money on not having to buy a new phone
t a n y a d.
Merced, CA
Popsockets are such a great gift. I gifted one to my sister. Its great but it leaves the back of the phone all sticky. For it’s price I guess that’s what one gets.
Daphne W.
Willoughby , OH
These are ok, I do think they could be redsigned to better fit peoples fingers. If you have large hands, dont bother purchasing this as you will not be able to hold with your fingers.
Raquel M.
Hailey, ID
PopSockets ive really been enjoying mine. There are so many different designs to choose from. Easy to use and convenient. I purchased mine off Amazon.
zion d.
Thanks for accepting me yesterday and said that she would really appreciate it if you could send me a copy of the car and I will be there at something like that and I don't know if you want to come by and see
MacKaylah F.
Lexington, KY
i’m a typical girl, so of course i had to purchase a popsocket and i’ve fell in love. i’m on my third one (i like changing cases) but they keep my phone safe from all my clumsiness.
Jessica B.
Ladson, SC
I LOVE THIS THING! It makes it so much easier to hold my phone for texting, talking on the phone, taking pictures and selfies, it works so well and they're pretty affordable. I would definitely recommend! I also love how it doubles as a stand so I can lean my phone on a flat surface and watch things on it! I really like how I can play with it and pop it in and out when I'm feeling anxious or fidgety. Overall, it's an amazing product! PopSockets
Ashlyn B.
Tulsa, OK
I recently bought an iPhone 7 plus because of the amazing camera quality but there's one issue! My hands are tiny so I have a hard time holding it. But that's why I bought a PopSocket! These things are amazing! You can stick it directly to your phone or to a case and it will not pop off. It's easy to hold onto, it collapses nearly completely flush to your phone for easy pocket use, and it really helps you grip your phone better. Customizable and easy install. Would recommend 100%!
Lauren L.
If you’ve ever dropped your phone on your face or let it slip out of your hands, then you need a pop socket! I didn’t know I needed one until I realized how much more secure my grip on a phone was after testing it. Pop sockets are the collapsible buttons that you can stick on the back of your phone for better holding grip. It can be pulled out, compressed, and repositioned depending on its intended use. If you like to text with one hand, allow the pop socket to rest between your forefinger and middle finger. You can also use it to prop up your phone in landscape position. Since attaching it to my phone, I haven’t had any accidental drops or slips. Best of all these come in a variety of colors and can be found anywhere where phone accessories are sold.
Kailey G.
Detroit, MI
I love my PopSockets! I started with a plain black one and I was able to purchase a couple for a charity I care about, recently. The only downside to these is that they don’t get as compact as I would like. They’re fun to play with and provide a great way to hold the weight of your phone (and not on your pinky), I even have the car mount which has been amazing in my small car. Great product for the price. Just doesn’t smoosh small enough for my taste, but if you are going to leave it popped out almost 100% of the time, it’s perfect! I’m giving a few as stocking stuffers this year! #GiftCrush
Breanna W.
Is popsockets.com the only online store to buy these?
Olivia C.
Dayton, OH
I've been wanting and looking for a Popsocket everywhere just I would like it for a cheap price how much was yours? And how is it that usefull? And how do u like it?
Caitlin M.
River forest , IL
Are these really useful or just another useless accessory? Also do they work on cases?
Bre R.
Sandy Lake, PA
Does this just stick onto your phone??
Victoria M.
I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting for it to arrive I had a question that I couldn't get a straight answer to, can you move a PopSocket between phone cases?