BY POPSOCKETS LLC #2 in Cell Phone Accessories

• I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting for it t...4 Answers
  • Is there anywhere to get these in bulk? Or anywhere to get them u...1 Answers
  • Would anyone happen to know what the other versio... Be the first to answer!
Angela H.
Vancouver, WA
I have purchased 3 of these now! One my daughter broke, but the other two have lasted and once you get one, you will always need one. People ask me about them all the time, and I was even able to find a rose-gold Popsocket to match my iPhone! Totally recommend these!
Elena F.
I got a branded popsocket from the company I work at. I like the pop socket a lot. I wish it allowed my phone to send upright vertically (not just horizontally). I also wish it was just a bit thinner when it is pushed flat down. Makes my phone easier to hold onto / carry when I'm texting or taking a selfie. It's fun to have. I wouldn't pay more than $10 for one though.
Katie G.
Sterling Hts, MI
My sister in law got this for me for Christmas. I love everything about it! I never drop my phone on my face anymore and my pinky is thanking me! No more indent! I tell everyone to get one, it's totally worth it. Everyone compliments it too! I love how compact it is.
Megan w.
Jax Bch, FL
I LOVE MY POPSOCKET!! I have the customizable one but I couldn't find that on here as an option.( it's a picture of my cat) I never drop my phone anymore and it makes it so much easier to hold! Love it so much I don't know what I'd do without it'
Devonne S.
Austin, TX
I love these things ever seen a lot of people with these with its own these are great for getting your hand a more relaxed feeling. You can also Custom Design the print of the popsocket they're just fun to play with I love these
Michelle F.
I love popsockets. I have this one on my phone now. It is very convenient and it hold my phone. I never drop my phone because of this. I have already cracked my phone because I have dropped it because I don't have a good grip.
Kallie K.
Douglas
I am so over absessed with these I am getting another one today and I love it I so g have this one yet and hope to get it but i definitely recommend this to anyone who likes watching Netflix or making musically's or being on the phone and make it easier to hold
Liz X.
Newton, MA
I got one of these from my friend on my birthday and mine has a wolf on it. It is not only adorable and super duper cute but it is also extremely helpful. When I'm on a run or just walking around, this makes me think my phone is more secure and I feel much better about keeping my phone safe with this.
Gisselle R.
I absolutely love these popsockets not only do they help you on grip they help you in not falling and also in musical.lys this is supper affordable totally recommend you guys to buy this I give this product a 10/10
Brittney J.
Mobile, AL
This little gadget is a game changer!!!!!! My phone is big so this helps hold on to it! If your a selfie taken person, you should definitely look into getting one! If your clumsy and drop your phone a lot... this may be for you lol
Caitlin M.
River forest, IL
Are these really useful or just another useless accessory? Also do they work on cases?
Olivia C.
Dayton, OH
I've been wanting and looking for a Popsocket everywhere just I would like it for a cheap price how much was yours? And how is it that usefull? And how do u like it?
Victoria M.
I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting for it to arrive I had a question that I couldn't get a straight answer to, can you move a PopSocket between phone cases?
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
I see Influester has the black one for review, but I wanna know which one you purchased? I got the ocean one that says "Good Vibes".
Hilary🍑