BY POPSOCKETS LLC #2 in Cell Phone Accessories

• I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting ...4 Answers
  • Pop socket or no pop socket? PopSockets3 Answers
Logan G.
Augusta
An overpriced fad, similar to fidget spinner. However, they’re nearly impossible to find for less than $10. They serve their purpose of propping the phone up and giving you a knob to hold on, but lack overall usefulness that could justify the price. $5 would be more reasonable.
Harlee E.
Bernville
I currently have a popsocket attached to every different phone case I own. They are so versatile and easy to change out the patterns. I couldn't believe it took this long for such a simple life changing product to be manufactured.
Vanessa H.
Stanford, KY
This is the best invention for a phone that I have ever seen. Don't know how I survived without one. Makes it so easy to hang on to your phone and it's also a stand for watching videos etc....really great. You need one and won't regret buying it. I promise. Worth every penny
Karina R.
Nampa, Idaho
I had this popsocket and when I hold it with would not fall because it would be supported in my phone. It also worked when I wanted to watch movies because it would hold it up. I would recommend people this if you drop your phone a lot and watch movies or shows a lot.
ASHLEY M.
These are a terrific addition to phones! I use mine all the time for propping up my phone to watch a show or video, holding the camera out further to get a better angled selfie, or even just holding it so I won't drop it! The best part is that you can customize them!
Heather S.
Lincoln, DE 19960
I absolutely love this and I addicted!  I purchased mine from amazon and extremely affordable at 7 bucks.  I even got a harness for my car.  Everyone asks me and is intrigued by mine when they see it and ask what it is.  It completes the style of my case and I wont go without one.
Alexxandria H.
I bought a plaid red and black checkered pop socket from target for 5 or 10$ cant remember how much exactly. But it was an absolute disappointment. It wouldnt even stick to my phone case. And it was clean before i put it on. And my husband got one for his phone as well and the black part completely just ripped off. It is seriously just a waste of money for these.
Juliana 👑.
San Jose, CA
This was probably the best purchase I've ever made for my phone! Due to me having the iPhone 6+ and my hands being pretty small it helps a lot with holding it and keeping it in place! They have so many cute designs! And not that expensive which is always a plus!
Chelsea L.
Kankakee, IL
These are one of the best inventions of our time. It is so convenient and prevent you from dropping your phone all the time or straining your pinky to hold your phone while texting. Everyone needs to get one of these and it’s perfect for a stocking stuffer!
Nina Y.
Haysi
I’m not a huge fan of the ever popular pop socket. While they are a more convient way to hold your phone it is much more bulky to stow away in your pocket with this thing on the back. It does collapse for some space saving but not enough for me. I sold mine.
Breanna W.
Is popsockets.com the only online store to buy these?
Olivia C.
Dayton, OH
I've been wanting and looking for a Popsocket everywhere just I would like it for a cheap price how much was yours? And how is it that usefull? And how do u like it?
Caitlin M.
River forest , IL
Are these really useful or just another useless accessory? Also do they work on cases?
Bre R.
Sandy Lake, PA
Does this just stick onto your phone??
Victoria M.
I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting for it to arrive I had a question that I couldn't get a straight answer to, can you move a PopSocket between phone cases?