BY POPSOCKETS LLC #2 in Cell Phone Accessories

• I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting ...4 Answers
  • Pop socket or no pop socket? PopSockets3 Answers
Alicia E.
Paramount, CA
Such a handy tool I never thought I needed. I got one at work as a gift for employee of the month (lol) and I so appreciate it. I even kept it after switching phones because I love it so much.
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
Love this thing!!!! I have the iPhone plus so due to it being such a big phone it doesn’t fit in my hand all that great. .. with this little guy it fits better and I never drop it!!! Getting use to it was kind of different but totally worth $10!! Will be buying another one when this one wears out ifnit ever does (:
Victoria S.
I used to think these were so stupid. Then I got one and I don't know what I'd do without it. It just makes is so much easier to hold your phone and it makes a good stand too
Jodi M.
I love pop sockets. At first it took a while to get used to but now that I use it everyday I love it. I got mine at target for $10. If you buy one from the website they give 10% to people struggling with Parkinson’s disease. And it is a gift I will be giving to most of my family members. I highly recommend.
Carmen M.
Fort Lauderdale
I’m not going to lie, I was extremely skeptical when I first saw this product come out. But to my surprise I really love popsockets. It has made my phone so much easier to hold and I feel like I drop it less than I used to. I have also used it to prop up my phone and use the self timer for group photos with friends. I have had the same popsocket on my phone for 9 months and it hasn’t even come close to coming off. I think that after you get used to it, it’s a super helpful device to have.
jenn p.
boise, ID
I absolutely love this product. It is so affordable and you dont have to buy a new one if you switch cases. I use mine constantly not only for the intended purpose, but also as something to fidget and play with on my phone to keep my hands busy. They come in so many designs and colors, you can get one to match anything!
Emily I.
Pop sockets are cute! They are inexpensive and have so many designs, one for everyone! They are great to hold my phone and stand it up to watch videos, also I love to spin my phone around on it for fun haha. I have the black marble one and bought my brother a camo one for Christmas! I definitely recommend when others ask me if I like it!
Sarah M.
I received one for Christmas. So far i really like it, it makes it a lot easier for holding my phone, using it and taking selfies. I know they come in different colors and designs. The only thing i don’t like about it is that it’s really big and clunky and looks kinda stupid on the back of the phone.
Justin E.
These are useful for preventing from you dropping your phone and using it as a stand when watching something. But be cautious cause some don’t stick to some phone cases
Lizzie S.
I really liked my pop socket. I originally purchased mine on amazon. I am a natural klutz, so of course I’m always dropping things including my precious iPhone so I had to give these a try. I love how much easier it is to grip my phone with the pop socket. If you’ve been wanting to try one out you should!
Breanna W.
Is popsockets.com the only online store to buy these?
Olivia C.
Dayton, OH
I've been wanting and looking for a Popsocket everywhere just I would like it for a cheap price how much was yours? And how is it that usefull? And how do u like it?
Caitlin M.
River forest , IL
Are these really useful or just another useless accessory? Also do they work on cases?
Kaytlyn H.
Are these really useful?
Victoria M.
I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting for it to arrive I had a question that I couldn't get a straight answer to, can you move a PopSocket between phone cases?