BY POPSOCKETS LLC #2 in Cell Phone Accessories

• I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting for it t...4 Answers
  • Is there anywhere to get these in bulk? Or anywhere to get them u...1 Answers
  • Would anyone happen to know what the other versio... Be the first to answer!
Victoria H.
Bangor, ME
I live my popsocket so much!! It is a pink glitter image. I love that it is easy to use and I don't know how not to use it now. Haha. It is great to when I run to hold my phone in my hand and listen to music! It makes a really strong grip onto the phone and doesn't budge. It is great as a stand and overall I would highly recommend. And I might even get another. So I have verity of choices. Haha
Cari ūüíč.
Davis, CA
I don't have this specific pop socket picture, because pop socket is awesome and you can create one with your own photo! They're also super inexpensive $10 or $15 for custom. I'm a constant "phone dropper on face" person...and I have yet to drop my phone! It's great for gripping your phone better when talking on it. It also creates a stand to watch movies or videos on your phone!
Maggie P.
Potomac, MD
Best thing I've ever spent 11 dollars on. I drop my phone all the time and this offers a great grip. I also love that it's removable and can be washed and placed elsewhere on your phone. I'd buy a bunch of these, but I only have one phone so I guess I only need one.
Olivia W.
I ordered this for my roommate and I. I love it - I really cannot imagine using my phone without it. My co-worker loved it and ordered one. She ended up having to get a new phone and was able to move the Popsocket from one phone to the other and she said it is just like new. It's great if you're a commuter who has ever feared their cell phone might hit the tracks!
Elena F.
I got a branded popsocket from the company I work at. I like the pop socket a lot. I wish it allowed my phone to send upright vertically (not just horizontally). I also wish it was just a bit thinner when it is pushed flat down. Makes my phone easier to hold onto / carry when I'm texting or taking a selfie. It's fun to have. I wouldn't pay more than $10 for one though.
Megan w.
Jax Bch, FL
I LOVE MY POPSOCKET!! I have the customizable one but I couldn't find that on here as an option.( it's a picture of my cat) I never drop my phone anymore and it makes it so much easier to hold! Love it so much I don't know what I'd do without it'
Devonne S.
Austin, TX
I love these things ever seen a lot of people with these with its own these are great for getting your hand a more relaxed feeling. You can also Custom Design the print of the popsocket they're just fun to play with I love these
Liz X.
Newton, MA
I got one of these from my friend on my birthday and mine has a wolf on it. It is not only adorable and super duper cute but it is also extremely helpful. When I'm on a run or just walking around, this makes me think my phone is more secure and I feel much better about keeping my phone safe with this.
Gisselle R.
I absolutely love these popsockets not only do they help you on grip they help you in not falling and also in musical.lys this is supper affordable totally recommend you guys to buy this I give this product a 10/10
member-5b339
This pop socket is so cute and pretty i need this so much becuase im tired of taking pictures and having my phone fall so much And This popSocket could come in Handy for me And the decoration on it matches with my case i have on right now i I would use this everyday and never take it off!!!!
Caitlin M.
River forest, IL
Are these really useful or just another useless accessory? Also do they work on cases?
Olivia C.
Dayton, OH
I've been wanting and looking for a Popsocket everywhere just I would like it for a cheap price how much was yours? And how is it that usefull? And how do u like it?
Victoria M.
I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting for it to arrive I had a question that I couldn't get a straight answer to, can you move a PopSocket between phone cases?
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
I see Influester has the black one for review, but I wanna know which one you purchased? I got the ocean one that says "Good Vibes".
I want one popsocket!!!?