BY POPSOCKETS LLC #2 in Cell Phone Accessories

• Is this just for a decoration on the phone , is it useful ?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Vanessa P.
Litchfield, NH
I love pop sockets they’re so handy and come in so many different designs you will find one that fits you. I bought mine at bestbuy for $20 which included the part to stick on my dash so I can use my phone as a gps! I love!!!!
Mel K.
I love these!!!! They are so perfect for those perfect angled selfies!!! I feel so incomplete since I no longer have mine. It made holding my iPhone plus so much easier, but I have one in transit now. My phone will be complete again😉
Celie F.
Whitewater, WI
I really love pop sockets but mine recently broke. An inner tab on the inside broke so it’s loose now, but still works. I want to buy another one because I really do love them. I constantly fidget with mine.
Maria s.
Bluefield Wv
I think pop sockets are cool and I like them, they are also going big so I feel like everybody has had one or has one but if anyone hasn’t had one then they probably will have to go buy one because they are ok but they are cool.
Veronica M.
Saint Joseph, MO
I love PopSockets!! I use them all the time! They are great when you wanna take a picture or watch a movie on your phone! They aren’t expensive at all and they all different styles! They stick to your case and doesn’t fall off! I have one for ever phone case I have and I just love them so much!! They work of any type of phone.
Julia A.
Plattsburgh , NY
I always drop my phone in my face!!! I’m so happy they invented these cause now I don’t have to worry about it! They are very comfortable for my fingers and have such cute designs
Devin F.
Cedar Lake, IN
This is the silliest buzzed purchase I have ever made, but I love it so far! If you have a large phone(I have the 7 plus) you'll prob need to put it in the lower third of the phone and not in the middle if you have smaller hands. Definitely buy a real one as well, if you want it to last and not leave sticky crap on your phone/case if you remove it. (If it's real there's a limited warranty). When buying on Amazon, make sure it says "sold and shipped by amazon",or "sold and shipped by popsockets" to ensure you get an authentic popsocket. I will definitely be buying more and maybe making one of the custom ones! Never going to drop my phone on my face while night scrolling again!! PopSockets
Katelyn R.
Broomfield, CO
This is by far one of my favorite items that I own! I have probably 9 different pop sockets now, just from collecting over the years, and I also have to have them match my phone case. So every time I buy a new phone case... I get a new pop socket!! I've custom made them as well as bought from their selections. My ex boyfriend's professor started this company in Boulder, CO and started handing them out to students at CU and that is how we got into them. They've been coming out with more and more items and I have to say, the PopClip is also OUTSTANDING. I put the PopClip to the right of my steering wheel next to all the controls for the radio and it's the first thing I do when I get in my car. It has the same stickiness that the PopSockets do and so it doesn't hurt anything! I could rave about this product forever, but there is no other way to understand how helpful they are until you try one out.. you won't be able to hold your phone with out again...

PS.. I even it use it for my iPad and Kindle

LOVE POPSOCKETS <3
Anna F.
Sewell , NJ
I love pop sockets because it takes away the hassle of holding your phone and it is very easy to use. Your arm doesn’t get tired and they add a cute style to your phone case
Paige C.
barbourville
I love pop sockets they are great when your laying in bed watching something you don’t drop your phone and it hit you in the head and while on the phone it makes it easy to hold
Breanna W.
Is popsockets.com the only online store to buy these?
Olivia C.
Dayton, OH
I've been wanting and looking for a Popsocket everywhere just I would like it for a cheap price how much was yours? And how is it that usefull? And how do u like it?
Caitlin M.
River forest , IL
Are these really useful or just another useless accessory? Also do they work on cases?
Victoria M.
I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting for it to arrive I had a question that I couldn't get a straight answer to, can you move a PopSocket between phone cases?
Navpriya S.
East Meadow, NY
are these actully worth buying?